• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What Is A Sooner?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I seem to know the history of your state and team better than you do

ya, I like the parts you made up, ergo lied about.....

A Boomer - Was originally known as one of the people who were petitioning and lobbying the government to open up unassigned Oklahoma Land for settlement. This was back in the late 1800's and dealing with the Indian Land Laws. This definition would quickly become known for something else.

Sometimes that was not appreciated by others, and during the race at times people would try to fairly claim what they thought should still be open land. These people were shot down by the Cheating Sooners. These shooters became referred to in some circles as "Boomers."

read below and you will learn something and it's real, not made up as is the above was.....

Forgotten American History: Boomers, Sooners, and Eighty-niners

BOOMER MOVEMENT

Lmao. Ruined! I didn't even read all his bs, but this is nice.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you can't be a fan of a team unless you weren't too school there? :bs:

IP check on aisle 7.

amazing, isn't it???

I'm guessing this guy really is a whorn grad, then.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXxZ6QcrZDw]Longhorn Bum - YouTube[/ame]

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hizzie has been known to froth at the mouth when trying to think of something clever to dis Oklahoma and then he slips into his foot in mouth mode.

pretty funny, really....

Phillip Oliver Holz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you can't be a fan of a team unless you weren't too school there? :bs:

IP check on aisle 7.

"unless you weren't too school there"? Is that English or non-OU alum speak?

IP check on aisle 7? Is this where you cry to the admins cause your vagina is packed with sand? You really are a cheating pu&&y aren't you?

Phillip Oliver Holz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said I was a Horn graduate. I went to University in Hull City after my mission.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and if you are a texas fan, you are pussy whipped.

pretty simple to understand, even for you....

Phillip Oliver Holz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said I was a Horn fan. Was wondering, as was Hizzle, where all the Horns fan were in this debate. I have noticed that a few of you OU (non-alums) like to travel in a pack and act rude to other posters. Very classy.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"And the Lord said, "Let my people enter the Promised Land and establish a nation that shall never perish". And yea, His people obeyed their Lord and rode like the wind into Indian land to establish their nation. And the Lord smiled.

And the Lord said, "Let my people flourish and be strong". And it was to be.

And the Lord said, "My people's nation shall be called Oklahoma and no enemy shall stand against it".

The Lord's people did His work and grew strong in mind and spirit. They ate their holy foods and did forsake the eating of the vile Texas toast.

And it came to be that the Lord gave a final command. "My people, I order you to enter the city of Dallas one time a year and defeat the enemy of my children, the evil Longhorns". And the Lord's people rejoiced and did as commanded by kicking the hell out of Texas during the tenth month of each year. And the Lord smiled.

1st Fallopians, Verses 1-5

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said I was a Horn fan. Was wondering, as was Hizzle, where all the Horns fan were in this debate. I have noticed that a few of you OU (non-alums) like to travel in a pack and act rude to other posters. Very classy.

Pretty sure this classy thread was started by a Texas fan. I have a pretty good guess who you are and I'm betting you can expect a perma ban.

Phillip Oliver Holz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"And the Lord said, "Let my people enter the Promised Land and establish a nation that shall never perish". And yea, His people obeyed their Lord and rode like the wind into Indian land to establish their nation. And the Lord smiled.

And the Lord said, "Let my people flourish and be strong". And it was to be.

And the Lord said, "My people's nation shall be called Oklahoma and no enemy shall stand against it".

The Lord's people did His work and grew strong in mind and spirit. They ate their holy foods and did forsake the eating of the vile Texas toast.

And it came to be that the Lord gave a final command. "My people, I order you to enter the city of Dallas one time a year and defeat the enemy of my children, the evil Longhorns". And the Lord's people rejoiced and did as commanded by kicking the hell out of Texas during the tenth month of each year. And the Lord smiled.

1st Fallopians, Verses 1-5

That's totally made up. If it were true, then the Sooners would have a winning record against the Horns.

You're doing it wrong.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

so who now has the sand in their vagina???

here, maybe you need one of these.....

Whambulance.jpg

Phillip Oliver Holz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure this classy thread was started by a Texas fan. I have a pretty good guess who you are and I'm betting you can expect a perma ban.

Perma ban? WTF is that? Do you act like a baby in the real world, too? Grow a set and act like a man, Geez.

Phillip Oliver Holz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so who now has the sand in their vagina???

here, maybe you need one of these.....

Whambulance.jpg

That's pretty cool looking. Is that your work vehicle? Did you go to OU or are you a poser as well?

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What the hell does this link prove, except that I was right? Did you Cheating Pussies even read it???

1: However, instead of honoring the "squatter's rights" of the Boomers, the land was to be settled by a land run on April 22, 1889.

2: Almost immediately, claimants began illegally staking out land before the run. A section of the legislation referred to as the "sooner clause" prohibited this practice (staking a claim too soon), so those who persisted became known as Sooners.

3: Some Sooners sneaked onto claims the night before the run. Once the run had started, they would suddenly appear, having seemingly beat legitimate settlers. Naturally, this led to many disputes, and the term "Sooner" had a negative connotation for years

Your link proved every single thing I said. The ONLY thing it didn't mention was the murdering as a result of your cheaters. You really wanna believe none of that happened in an 1880's free land rush??? Lol.

A Boomer is known as one of the murdering cheating felons by many of the people in the state (prominant with the Natives). Not that they would want to admit it.

Great Link. Yep, we all agree.... Cheating Pussies.:yahoo:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perma ban? WTF is that? Do you act like a baby in the real world, too? Grow a set and act like a man, Geez.

Yeah you're really acting like a grown man right now. Do you ever step out from behind the keyboard there internet tough guy?

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, all that land the Boomers had to settle for had oil under it anyway.
no big loss

Phillip Oliver Holz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah you're really acting like a grown man right now. Do you ever step out from behind the keyboard there internet tough guy?

I most certainly do. Do you? By the looks of it, you seem to spend most of your time on here criticizing other people but bitching about it when it happens to you.

And how am I being a "tough guy"? I called you out for being a bully and yet I'm the tough guy? Yeah right.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...we got a horns fan bowing up because he knows his blather here is his only solace in the curb biting to come.

And we got a weak-ass alt claiming to be a Ute fan I guess, in here trying to troll OU fans. :L

It's times like these I wish that disney was still up and running to give these boring guise some contemporaries to post with.

Hey Hizzle (<- street cred ebonics), get it all out young man...I know you're hurtin' inside. Just have faith. The sun will rise Sunday morning. Blink, breathe, take it all in. Go to church or something. You're gonna be ok.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People that are fans but aren't alum, are bandwagon fans? :L That's not what a bandwagon fan is. Good Lord people.