• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What Is A Sooner?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will talk shit straight up. You guys are gonna blindhosed and bent over Daddy Brown's knee and spanked. I can't wait till we start exposing you tomorrow morning, and then hear the cries of qb controversey from Land Thief fans wanting Belldouchebag benched.

However, if you wanna bet, I want the fair odds.

HookEm!

Sorry but nobody takes you seriously. If you don't have faith in your team quit talking shit pussy.

And I'm betting you won't be hanging around when Oklahoma curb stomps your whorns.

Last edited by a moderator:

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry but nobody takes you seriously. If you don't have faith in your team quit talking shit pussy.

And I'm betting you won't be hanging around when Oklahoma curb stomps your whorns.

I'm a loyal for real fan. Frustration is frustration, but it doesn't stop me from supporting my team. Am I frustrated? Yep. Do I think that Texas is going to go into Dallas, on an off year, with a brand new DC, with a HC on his way out, without a few valuable starters including our QB - and still kick your ass? You bet ya!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a loyal for real fan. Frustration is frustration, but it doesn't stop me from supporting my team. Am I frustrated? Yep. Do I think that Texas is going to go into Dallas, on an off year, with a brand new DC, with a HC on his way out, without a few valuable starters including our QB - and still kick your ass? You bet ya!

Then bet him straight up and quit asking for the points. Quit puffing out your chest and then begging for a break. Make up your damn mind. If you think they're going to win then back it up and quit asking for the points.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then bet him straight up and quit asking for the points. Quit puffing out your chest and then begging for a break. Make up your damn mind. If you think they're going to win then back it up and quit asking for the points.

He's trying to cheat.

That pussy...

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's trying to cheat.

That pussy...

Lol. This coming from the team that actually prides themselves in being Cheating Pussies.

"Boomer" = Pussy;

"Sooner" = Cheater.

Hey I'm just telling yall like it is. This is pure history talking. Not my fault you Land Thieves pride and motto yourselves after it. If I were you, I would actually cringe a little bit every time your crowd starts yelling that crap. I find it funny 80% of them don't even know wtf they are saying.:laugh3:

Phillip Oliver Holz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You OU guys sure are hostile and rude. What's with all the name calling and bullying? Getting a little nervous about tomorrow?

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twice in 'modern' times, a huge underdog in this game has won:
1989 OU 17 1/2 pt favorite. Texas won. 1996-OU 20+underdog, won 30-27 (OT)

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twice in 'modern' times, a huge underdog in this game has won:
1989 OU 17 1/2 pt favorite. Texas won. 1996-OU 20+underdog, won 30-27 (OT)

In a rivalry like this anything can happen.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. This coming from the team that actually prides themselves in being Cheating Pussies.

"Boomer" = Pussy;

"Sooner" = Cheater.

Hey I'm just telling yall like it is. This is pure history talking. Not my fault you Land Thieves pride and motto yourselves after it. If I were you, I would actually cringe a little bit every time your crowd starts yelling that crap. I find it funny 80% of them don't even know wtf they are saying.:laugh3:

I'm just telling it like it is too. You're talking out of both sides of your mouth. First you say you are convinced Texas will upset Oklahoma. Then you're begging for the points in a bet because you don't have faith in your team. Make up your mind. If you're going to talk all that shit then nut up and bet straight up. If you're not going to do that then pull your skirt back down and stfu.

So which is it going to be? And I would appreciate you answering the question instead of trying to avoid it with misdirection this time.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha, you dolts all use the same putdowns over and over. Get some new material. Your game is weak sauce and played out.

If the shoe fits....

The only weak sauce that is played out here is your weak shtick.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as patriotic as anybody.

BOOMER!~

OU_Jet_inIraq.jpg