• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What Is A Sooner?

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, I left out the i, WDFD.....but you tap danced past my question, which is no surprise.

you are all mouth, all day.

Props!

Wheat:

Don't mind the charity bet at all. Worse thing that happens is we donate to a good cause, which I already do (but am happy to do more). 3 conditions/questions:

1) You give me Texas and the points;
2) How much? $50.00? More?
3) My charity: Oklahoma City Oklahoma United States charities guide find a charity to donate or volunteer for child elderly homeless organizations and more.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
poor Blackie, you think internet bragging correlates into owning someone.

I'll give you a little tip, it just makes you look like an even bigger fool than you are, which leads us to tip number 2.

when you change IDs, you still post the same stupid way you previously did. it fools nobody and just makes you look like an even bigger idiot than before.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So a team that's only half Okies, as you call them, is still better than a team made up of all Texans. :lol:

Huh? OU has 105 players on their roster and only 29 come from the state of OK. OU education means 29 is half of 105. OU has 44 Texans and 32 players from other states. Again, if OU fielded a team full of okies, you boys would have to drop football altogether. I really don't care if OU is forced to recruit from out of state, just don't make the comparison in size as far as population goes, b/c you're not beating anybody with homegrown in state talent. Also, how many of those Okies are even starting at the main positions?

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wheat:

Don't mind the charity bet at all. Worse thing that happens is we donate to a good cause, which I already do (but am happy to do more). 3 conditions/questions:

3) My charity: Oklahoma City Oklahoma United States charities guide find a charity to donate or volunteer for child elderly homeless organizations and more.

If OU is going to get curb stomped and blindsighted, (which is not even a word) why should I give you any points????

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wheat:

Hey now, I can definitely get into this kind of bet. I'm a committee member on a charity foundation as well, whose proceeds go towards Safe Haven, which is a shelter for abused women and children. I like this kind of betting......

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh? OU has 105 players on their roster and only 29 come from the state of OK. OU education means 29 is half of 105. OU has 44 Texans and 32 players from other states. Again, if OU fielded a team full of okies, you boys would have to drop football altogether. I really don't care if OU is forced to recruit from out of state, just don't make the comparison in size as far as population goes, b/c you're not beating anybody with homegrown in state talent. Also, how many of those Okies are even starting at the main positions?

I didn't count them OK, but it still stands a team full of Texans can't beat a team of Okies and the players from around the country. How do you not understand only 1 non-Okie has ever won a Heisman at OU? The Selmons were from Oklahoma. Truth is Texas relies too much on in state talent and fails, perhaps the Longhorns should broaden their recruiting field...

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

what difference does it make and who cares?

if yer boys don't want to stay instate and would rather play for a winner, we welcome them with open arms.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey now, I can definitely get into this kind of bet. I'm a committee member on a charity foundation as well, whose proceeds go towards Safe Haven, which is a shelter for abused women and children. I like this kind of betting......

if I'm gonna bet, it will be for a good cause and the NMSS is one that is close to heart for me and my family.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If OU is going to get curb stomped and blindsighted, (which is not even a word) why should I give you any points????

I'm saying Yes. Just want vegas points. We'll cap it at $50.00, that way nobody gets hurt too bad, and more likely that the loser will actually pony up and pay.

Sportline for college football | VEGAS.com

Line is at 14pts. Deal?

Phillip Oliver Holz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
poor Blackie, you think internet bragging correlates into owning someone.

I'll give you a little tip, it just makes you look like an even bigger fool than you are, which leads us to tip number 2.

when you change IDs, you still post the same stupid way you previously did. it fools nobody and just makes you look like an even bigger idiot than before.

Hmmm, still hanging on to the "changing ID's" thing, are ya? Whomever this other poster is must have really spun you out of control. Just because two different posters think you are a conceited, mean spirited dickhead, doesn't make them the same person. :bawling:

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't count them OK, but it still stands a team full of Texans can't beat a team of Okies and the players from around the country. How do you not understand only 1 non-Okie has ever won a Heisman at OU? The Selmons were from Oklahoma. Truth is Texas relies too much on in state talent and fails, perhaps the Longhorns should broaden their recruiting field...

Remind me once again which school last won a national championship and played for another one?

Phillip Oliver Holz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
14 points is waaaaaay too many points to be giving the Longhorns' powerful running and return game.

You guys are making the wise choice here.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

Phillip Oliver Holz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Great Song. Saw them one summer in Dallas in a part of town called Deep Ellum. Tons of hot Texas women during the height of the industrial music scene. Machismo, beer and by far the hottest girls I've ever seen.

Stainless Steel Providers was a good RevCo song as well.

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forward to the (00:20) mark....:lol:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McD's? Is that a failed attempt at humor? Trust me, my job and my income is far out of your realm of possibility it'll make your head swim.

You should get paid for getting owned on the Hoop. Cause it happens all day everyday.

You mean every day as in the last 3 days, since you have never posted here before?

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also, it's more about coaching more than anything. Mack Brown is just scared shitless of Stoops. Doesn't have to do anything with all of that Texas talent (although the last 2 years, I do believe our talent is overrated), it's more about coaching. Don't believe me, refer to how Aggy stole OU's manhood last year in the Cotton Bowl with all of that Texas talent. Mack Brown's time has passed.....

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kECz7pZ6GQI]All The Sooner Fans - YouTube[/ame]

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McD's? Is that a failed attempt at humor? Trust me, my job and my income is far out of your realm of possibility it'll make your head swim.

You should get paid for getting owned on the Hoop. Cause it happens all day everyday.

I don't know what the hell you're talking about....Because I f'n Richard Branson. I drops loads and fish for sharks at the same time, while your type away in your cubicle.