• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What Is A Sooner?

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing missing in this thread is your obligatory p*rn gif.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I mention there is a game on Saturday?

Did I also mention that Texas will find a way to win. OU will come in over confident, and will get curb stomped and blind sighted. I see an int returned for a td, a special teams td by Daje Johnson, and a heavy dose of Jonathan Gray.

Did I also mention that the Sooners literally pride themselves on being Cheating Pussy Land Thieves. Truly, they scream it out for the world to hear. You all will hear it on Saturday too.

HookEm!

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I also mention that Texas will find a way to win. OU will come in over confident, and will get curb stomped and blind sighted. I see an int returned for a td, a special teams td by Daje Johnson, and a heavy dose of Jonathan Gray.

so riddle me this, just how the heck does one get blind sighted????

and you wanna make a lttle wager on yer comment?

the loser, that would be you, donates the the winners, that would be me, charity of choice. You can go ahead and just pay it to the Oklahoma Chapter of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, K?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I mention there is a game on Saturday?

Did I also mention that the Sooners literally pride themselves on being Cheating Pussy Land Thieves. Truly, they scream it out for the world to hear. You all will hear it on Saturday too.

HookEm!

:L

Chicago-Bama

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got picked on a lot when you were a kid huh? Ah hell, you get picked on now don't you? It's okay, this is a safe place.

If I'm not mistaking I think this dude has a black belt and such. :noidea:

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
silly whorns....

Red River Rivalry tickets going for less than $80 | News OK

This year, just like it has been every year since 1941, the Red River Rivalry game between Oklahoma and Texas is sold out.

In most years, at least in the Bob Stoops and Mack Brown eras, tickets on the secondary market have been either hard to come by or very expensive.

This season, though, with Texas struggling into the game with a pair of losses and a questionable future for Brown, tickets–at least on the Texas side of the Cotton Bowl–can be had quite reasonably.

Stubhub.com, as of Wednesday afternoon, had 140 tickets available for less than $100. The cheapest tickets are just $75. Face value for the game is $110.

All of those seats are on the Texas side. Tickets on the Oklahoma side of the stadium are significantly more expensive. While there was a single ticket available for face value on the OU side, the cheapest pair was $130 and most tickets were $150 and above.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the loser, that would be you, donates the the winners, that would be me, charity of choice. You can go ahead and just pay it to the Oklahoma Chapter of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, K?

What does it mean to be blind sighted by something/one? - Yahoo! Answers

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:L

Phillip Oliver Holz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The line is starting to move. Looks like most gamblers are putting the smart money on the Longhorns. Think I'll put a stack on the money line. Make some quick, easy money.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, I left out the i, WDFD.....but you tap danced past my question, which is no surprise.

you are all mouth, all day.

Props!

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The line is starting to move. Looks like most gamblers are putting the smart money on the Longhorns. Think I'll put a stack on the money line. Make some quick, easy money.

heya Blackie, wass up, dude?

you gonna throw year hard earned McDs pay on da whorns?

Bad move son, bad move.....

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and for hizzie, you are totally incorrect as per usual. Must be that whorn edumication....

blindsighted

donkey.gif
BLINDSIGHTED

pencil.gif

owl.gif
BLINDSIDED

When you are struck by surprise from an unexpected direction, you are blindsided, as if from your blind side. Do not be confused by the many punning titles using the deliberate misspelling “blindsighted” into using the latter spelling for this meaning.

Phillip Oliver Holz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
heya Blackie, wass up, dude?

you gonna throw year hard earned McDs pay on da whorns?

Bad move son, bad move.....

McD's? Is that a failed attempt at humor? Trust me, my job and my income is far out of your realm of possibility it'll make your head swim.

You should get paid for getting owned on the Hoop. Cause it happens all day everyday.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh boy, here comes the internet bragging again.

now tell us all about yer place in Moab.

I bet it's really swell, huh?

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:nod:

...and since this 5th generation SOONER has been alive:

OU 22
ut 21
tie 3

With texas being 5 times the size of lil ol' Oklahoma...the numbers don't lie.

But you don't field a team full of Okies. If you did, OU would have to drop football altogether b/c you can't win fielding a team full of drunk Injuns and white trash. You rely on Texans and the other states to make your football team relevant. Now, if your team consisted of 95% Okies, then your comparison in size would matter. There is a reason OU chose to keep the RRSO alive when the Big 12 was formed and kill their rivalry with NU......

Phillip Oliver Holz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I told you Wheat, stop calling me a "blackie". That's racist and uncalled for.