• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What I learned from the Jags game

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
and what does it show for their remaining schedule...face it...the 49ers don't have a very tough schedule this year, and it will hurt them come playoff time.

What does their December schedule have to do with who they've played thus far?

If SoS down the stretch will hurt teams in the playoffs, January will have some really shitty football. The Niners have the 29th hardest/4th easiest schedule remaining. Know who has easier schedules? GB, Seattle and Detroit. Those 3 teams are current NFC playoff teams. Dallas has the 25th hardest. New Orleans, the final NFC playoff team is 16th (but have had the 25th hardest to this point).

San Diego has the hardest remaining schedule. Might as well give them the Super Bowl now. Apparently that's what matters.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Donte Whitner at the podium following the game (one of the best speakers in the NFL):

"We have the most paranoid coaching staff in the National Football League. We go over things so many times. By the time you get to the football game, it's embedded into your brain. They made sure that we didn't come out here sleepwalkin'."

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I learned is the game generated a pretty useless thread......no offense to OP.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, I think the stupidest Georgia fan on earth decided to troll us 49ers fans. :L

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and what does it show for their remaining schedule...face it...the 49ers don't have a very tough schedule this year, and it will hurt them come playoff time.

Yeah it is really going to hurt them come playoff time when they get wins vs easy teams and end up not having to go play IN Seattle. Just stop. Go away.

Last edited by a moderator:

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I learned that even after traveling to the east coast a week ago, then traveling to another continent this week (approximately 5400 miles from Frisco) that this team was still focused and able to win big...

And I don't care who the opponent was, after all that...

Last edited by a moderator:

nmgsc2002

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Come on man you can't talk like that when your little Bulldog puppies have already lost 3 games this year including to Vandy. Your SOS apparently didn't help you with winning those games which have eliminated you from any national championship and probably any BCS game at this point.

Unlike Georgia, 49ers don't have any say in who they face each year. They just line up and play who the NFL schedules in front of them. Not their fault if teams lose making their SOS weaker. They still go and dominate games the way they should.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I learned: The Jaguars are going to lose to somebody every week, and the Niners were fortunate enough to be on the Jags' schedule.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I learned, was it's a good thing they are in pro's and not BCS, cause their SOS has to be in the bottom 5. This will come back to hurt them come playoff time. They are a good team, but really guys, the competition these last few games (and next couple as well) hasn't been much to base anything on.

LOL. You're way off base comparing college to pros.