• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What has Howie Done?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously.....I have never met an Eagles and 49ers fan.

The strange things you see on a message board......

He's nothing, but a Chip fan. Now he hopes the Eagles lose. But he's getting more of that from his new team.

Premium

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howie update.

1. The bradford sign and trade was an a plus move in hindsight.
2. that also makes the Daniels.signing while expensive but necessary.
3. Lane Johnson. well the good news is most of.his.contract is now not guaranteed and he is worth it when he plays .
4. the jenkins, Brooks, Mcleod, Celek McKelvin and Bradham signing all look anywhere from okay to great.
5. Ertz. 21m guaranteed?
6. Curry 23m guaranteed?
7. Murray is doing great in Tennessee.
8. Kiko and Byron are doing great in Miami.
9. Rowe is playing every down at cb in new england.
10. Wentz of course has een good.
11. The coaches the Eagles didnt get. Gase, Mcadoo are doing great

Overall took a 7 and 9 team. Spent 178 million guaranteed. traded away 5 starters. 4 of which he probably would like back. Got the worst of the available coacbes and is sitting at 5 and 6. I would love to see.how that end of season meeting with Lurie goes.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howie update.

3. Lane Johnson. well the good news is most of.his.contract is now not guaranteed and he is worth it when he plays .
4. the jenkins, Brooks, Mcleod, Celek McKelvin and Bradham signing all look anywhere from okay to great.
5. Ertz. 21m guaranteed?
6. Curry 23m guaranteed?

Overall took a 7 and 9 team. Spent 178 million guaranteed. traded away 5 starters. 4 of which he probably would like back. Got the worst of the available coacbes and is sitting at 5 and 6. I would love to see.how that end of season meeting with Lurie goes.

Lurie will say "up and down year, but keep going. I am just glad you are not that fuckwad useless piece of bull spooge that ran personnel last year"

Hey....Lurie might talk like that behind closed doors...shrug.

ctc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howie update.

5. Ertz. 21m guaranteed?
6. Curry 23m guaranteed?

Teh guy who thought cutting the guy who started for a Super bowl winner and replacing him with tobin, who was a great guard we'll all agree, also thinks a team with a rookie qb was going to be greatly successful in his inaugural season. Why are we not surprised.:rolleyes2:

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howie update.

5. Ertz. 21m guaranteed?
6. Curry 23m guaranteed?

Moving on to another thread I see. I guess you could not handle it in the other thread where you were getting your ass handed to you. I see a few people started the trend here. So eventually you will run back to your hole and come back out after those threads are no longer posted on.

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Byron Maxwell was benched in Miami. Other than that, he's doing swell.
image108-e1442361962568.jpg

Premium

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Byron Maxwell was benched in Miami. Other than that, he's doing swell.
image108-e1442361962568.jpg

Byron Maxwell has played almost every defensive snap for Miami since week 5 and leads the team in pass delfections, ints, and forced fumbles.

Erick Rowe has played every snap for new England over the last two weeks.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what.....Chip is still a moron that does not know how to use talent. His 1-11 record proves it. He has one of the worst offenses in the NFL and actually has the worst defense. At this rate colleges may not want him.

Premium

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what.....Chip is still a moron that does not know how to use talent. His 1-11 record proves it. He has one of the worst offenses in the NFL and actually has the worst defense. At this rate colleges may not want him.

Chip is history man. Its tbe guys pulling the strings for the Eagles that are at issue here. Trading away not one but two starting quality corners and a top 5 rb is wbat Howie has done. Not to mention spending 180m on mediocre talent and hiring a god awful coach.

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chip is history man. Its tbe guys pulling the strings for the Eagles that are at issue here. Trading away not one but two starting quality corners and a top 5 rb is wbat Howie has done. Not to mention spending 180m on mediocre talent and hiring a god awful coach.
You left to follow chip. You're 1-11. You know nothing.

Premium

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You left to follow chip. You're 1-11. You know nothing.

What I know is business and that the Eagles have 438 million in contracts owed to this group of players in 2017 through 2019. That is tops in the league. Not a horrible place to be if you are the Cowboys or Broncos who are next in line in contracted money, but a horrible place to be when you are the last place team in the division.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I know is business and that the Eagles have 438 million in contracts owed to this group of players in 2017 through 2019. That is tops in the league. Not a horrible place to be if you are the Cowboys or Broncos who are next in line in contracted money, but a horrible place to be when you are the last place team in the division.

How much of that is guaranteed?

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's nothing, but a Chip fan. Now he hopes the Eagles lose. But he's getting more of that from his new team.

Who on earth could be a Chip Kelly fan at this point?

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rowe has not established that he is a starting quality corner. Maxwell was always a starting quality corner but he was overpaid and I'm not sure if he would have fit Schwartz's system. Trading away McCoy was idiotic but that was Chip's doing. As was dumping Desean for nothing. As was letting Maclin go. Roseman/Lurie need to take some blame for that, particularly Lurie, but not all of it.

Premium

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much of that is guaranteed?

Roughly 100 million in prorated bonuses and another 45 million in guaranteed salaries. Roseman has invested heavily in mediocrity. They have less flexibility than any team in the league to improve this team.

Premium

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rowe has not established that he is a starting quality corner. Maxwell was always a starting quality corner but he was overpaid and I'm not sure if he would have fit Schwartz's system. Trading away McCoy was idiotic but that was Chip's doing. As was dumping Desean for nothing. As was letting Maclin go. Roseman/Lurie need to take some blame for that, particularly Lurie, but not all of it.

I believe they got in this mess when Kelly and Roseman were at odds and both plus Lurie share the blame. I don't think it was coincidence that Gore backed out of his commitment and signed with a Roseman buddy or Maclin got tampered with by another Roseman buddy. Or that only one player got extended while Kelly was defacto GM. If those things didnt happen i doubt they sign Murray as they would have had Gore at a good price and would have spent the money on Maclin. No question IMO that Roseman is more responsible for this debacle than Kelly. You need your coach and GM to.work.together and if they are not one of them needs to go. Luries decision to keep Roseman around and give the power to Kelly created this dynamic and the mess they are in.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roughly 100 million in prorated bonuses and another 45 million in guaranteed salaries. Roseman has invested heavily in mediocrity. They have less flexibility than any team in the league to improve this team.

Lane's isn't guaranteed anymore. The biggest contract went to the team's best player. That's how it is supposed to happen.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe they got in this mess when Kelly and Roseman were at odds and both plus Lurie share the blame. I don't think it was coincidence that Gore backed out of his commitment and signed with a Roseman buddy or Maclin got tampered with by another Roseman buddy. Or that only one player got extended while Kelly was defacto GM. If those things didnt happen i doubt they sign Murray as they would have had Gore at a good price and would have spent the money on Maclin. No question IMO that Roseman is more responsible for this debacle than Kelly. You need your coach and GM to.work.together and if they are not one of them needs to go. Luries decision to keep Roseman around and give the power to Kelly created this dynamic and the mess they are in.

Gore backed out because McCoy told him the offense was whack and Kelly was a dick.

Premium

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lane's isn't guaranteed anymore. The biggest contract went to the team's best player. That's how it is supposed to happen.

Are you supposed to pay a 5 and 7 team the most money in tbe league over the next three years?

Premium

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lane is an interesting case. A former quarterback that transformed himself into a tackle. By all accounts has a thin build. Scored a 28 on the Wonderlic. The prevailing opinion out tbere is that he is a dumb jock who got suspended for not understanding what is in his supplements.

I dont buy that. I think he knows exactly what be took and did it because he understood bis career and contract were dependent on maintaining his weight and power. It paid off handsomely. The question is are the Eagles complicit or chumps in this deal? Paying good money to a guy that needs to break the rules to compete .