• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MLB 1940-Present Salary Cap Draft Semi-Final 2 : Ritz vs Nos

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one is tough but is gotta roll Nos so he doesn't talk my ear off lol... But seriously I like the rotation and feel he's just a little better... I wish I would have voted Ritz last match so it doesn't look bad since I thought he was better than milk but I was messing with milk in case he looked in... Nos in 6...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't use All Star games any more than the Pro Bowl IMO

Holy fuck yes you can, in baseball they actually try in the all star game. The rules are also the same in baseball they change the rules for the pro bowl.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't make me give you a bullshit! I don't have a problem him voting for you I just had an issue with him saying its because of speed and your defense is better.

And that's why Milk left. How come your opinion is correct and UK's is wrong? I like my speed better and you like yours better. We all are free to state are views. If you keep attacking people who differ from yours then 1. People won't state their opinions 2. People won't participate because they feel their opinions aren't heard and they are being attacked 3. They just concede and vote for you to avoid any drama.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy fuck yes you can, in baseball they actually try in the all star game. The rules are also the same in baseball they change the rules for the pro bowl.
I hope you're kidding. See John Kruk vs Randy Johnson, all star game . Yes the guys try hard, but they've never played together, and there's different guys in each inning. Watch an all star game, watch a world series game, tell me they are the same. Pressure

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that's why Milk left. How come your opinion is correct and UK's is wrong? I like my speed better and you like yours better. We all are free to state are views. If you keep attacking people who differ from yours then 1. People won't state their opinions 2. People won't participate because they feel their opinions aren't heard and they are being attacked 3. They just concede and vote for you to avoid any drama.

I don't like my speed better. I just don't think speed is a main factor in who wins, never have and I've always said that. It's not an opinion about your defense being better it's simply not.

What the fuck is this about anyhow? We have always talked like this to each other. Maybe it's time I took a break and let you guys have some fun without me trying to force my opinions on you...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you're kidding. See John Kruk vs Randy Johnson, all star game . Yes the guys try hard, but they've never played together, and there's different guys in each inning. Watch an all star game, watch a world series game, tell me they are the same. Pressure

Okay...

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did we move on?

Did Nos forfeit? Wtf

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like my speed better. I just don't think speed is a main factor in who wins, never have and I've always said that. It's not an opinion about your defense being better it's simply not.

What the fuck is this about anyhow? We have always talked like this to each other. Maybe it's time I took a break and let you guys have some fun without me trying to force my opinions on you...

NO we haven't always done it that way. We used to have a poll set up. We didn't have debates until Milk of all people wanted us to discuss why we voted the way we do. What the fuck this is all about is you saying you are right and that others are wrong. See highlighted words. That is your opinion saying my defense isn't better. That is not a fact it is your opinion which you are entitled to have. Your posts seem like they are very defensive and harsh towards other peoples views. I can not tell your tone in a post so maybe its all a misunderstanding. To solve all this, this is my solution.

1. We post the matchups.
2. Nos VS Ritz
3. Nos gets to post why he feels his team is better then Ritz's. Only 1 post
4. Ritz gets to post why he feels his team is better then Nos's. (no talking about nos's post yet) Only 1 post
5. Nos gets to post a rebuttal to Ritz's post and closing arguments (only 1 post)
6. Ritz gets to post a rebuttal to Nos's post and closing arguments (only 1 post)
7. Rest of league (once told to post) only posts who they think wins, nothing more or less.
8. Winner is decided

This way it eliminates the drama and the 2 and only the 2 involved in the matchup get to voice their opinions.

Thoughts on this idea? @Nosferatu @UK Cowboy @wlk3 @Gold Rush 86 @Pack 500
@MilkSpiller22 @mr.hockey4242 I want everyone happy about the way we decide the winners. This draft brought up problems people were facing and no one is to blame but we need answers to the problems before we continue. Thanks

Last edited:

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why isn't anyone responding. I just want us all to come to a compromise where we all know what to expect and comfortable posting our thoughts. How did a fun draft go from so much fun round 1-20 to round 21-now where Milk quit, Hockey appeared to leave and now our fearless leader backing out. Its a simple fix and peoples feelings are getting hurt way to easily.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why isn't anyone responding. I just want us all to come to a compromise where we all know what to expect and comfortable posting our thoughts. How did a fun draft go from so much fun round 1-20 to round 21-now where Milk quit, Hockey appeared to leave and now our fearless leader backing out. Its a simple fix and peoples feelings are getting hurt way to easily.

Not everything is as it appears!!!

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not everything is as it appears!!!

Thanks matrix. It seems like we have several people upset but no one wants to respond to my idea on playoff posts.

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care. I'm move of a go with the flow type of guy.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should do it the way we always do. Someone has to win, everyone else has to lose. As long as there is only one winner, changing the way we decide it won't change a thing