• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

what happens when the Espn trolls come here?

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The link to this board is now posted there. Ninersickness, maybe you should delete the link to avoid trolls coming over!

Giantsmojo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cazic and Mackdown were already here, they were banned within 15 minutes.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unlike the ESPN board, this one has moderators who will cut down on trolls.

I wish it was possible to add a auto defense system, that detects the phrase "little punk" and bans anyone who uses it. and an Alex Smith thread limit that would keep cazic away.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soon they will have the espn board all to them selves.

Indeed. If they aren't attention whore trolls, they should be happy all of us fake fans are gone, and not bother searching for us.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me makes them go away mahn.

Last edited by a moderator:

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Unlike the ESPN board, this one has moderators who will cut down on trolls.

I wish it was possible to add a auto defense system, that detects the phrase "little punk" and bans anyone who uses it. and an Alex Smith thread limit that would keep cazic away.

little punk? So little punk is what they resorted to calling Alex. Wow, sounds like I missed a lot of intellectual advancements over the past couple of months.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
little punk? So little punk is what they resorted to calling Alex. Wow, sounds like I missed a lot of intellectual advancements over the past couple of months.

No little punk is Mack's name for Jed. He tries to make aliases to fly under the radar, but always gives himself away with that phrase.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No little punk is Mack's name for Jed. He tries to make aliases to fly under the radar, but always gives himself away with that phrase.

Wow! So he would call Jed "little punk", after which he would retreat to his cave, I'm sure.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also... If three "trusted members" give someone an infraction within a certain amount of time, that person is banned for 5 days.

This works very well. One becomes a trusted member automatically by an algorithm.

Infraction button is the little yellow and red arrow button.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ray does a good job of looking out for them and getting rid of them pretty quickly. Mackdown pulled his usual crap in my thread about kaepernick starting, and that post wasn't around very long.

jingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Being new to posting (I did read the ESPN boards but quickly realized that almost all conversations degenerated into dribble so I refrained from adding my 2 cents), I am sure you will let me know if I cross that line or go off on a tangent (like now).

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Also... If three "trusted members" give someone an infraction within a certain amount of time, that person is banned for 5 days.

This works very well. One becomes a trusted member automatically by an algorithm.

You guys seem to have put a lot of thought into the design, construction and operation parameters - Nicely Done! I am admittedly jealous, I wish I had the time (and skill) to build something like this.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well that's certainly nice to know. Isn't it difficult to keep someone banned due to the fact that you can basically just ban their name or IP address? It's easy enough to renew your IP address.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that's certainly nice to know. Isn't it difficult to keep someone banned due to the fact that you can basically just ban their name or IP address? It's easy enough to renew your IP address.

Well... this is the internet. Not much you can do if someone keeps renewing his or her IP. Eventually they will give up.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he was just another screen name for the clown crew.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was Asianhunter or Asainhunter ever regarded to be a troll?

I put him in their company. He was like the troll fanboy. He sang their praise in every post... which makes you think that Ray is correct in saying that it is the same dude. How sad do you have to be to give yourself props as an alias?? As far as mackdown goes.... he would try and argue with me when we would get in MMA discussions and he always resorted to the internet tough guy routine. These boards were a great relief. ESPN is now completely useless to me. The boards are garbage.... and the channel (aside from actual games) is unwatchable.