• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What Happened To “King James”?

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,298,636.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
top 5 players right now

1) giannis
2) westbrook
3) durant
4) Doncic
5) Harden

Is James better than AD? Steph?

Westbrook ahead of Harden? GTFO...Harden is better than all of them. As far as most valuable to the team.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Father time maybe catching up with him.

Yep, those season averages (27.1 ppg on .513/.346/.658 shooting, 8.6 rpg, 8.1 apg in 35.4 minutes) are so embarrassing compared to his career averages (27.2 ppg on .504/.344/.736 shooting, 7.4 rpg, 7.2 apg in 38.6 minutes). Damn father time, causing those FT misses while everything else is still top notch!

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its safe to say that LeBron James will not be heralded as the best player in the world when next season starts.

I thought there was a chance he still would be, but next year he will turn 35 in December.

Giannis is entering his prime.

LeBron has held the title of Best Player in the League for longer than anyone I can ever remember. Its been insane how long he has held that title.

but its just about up.
It's amazing to me how all you Lebron fans have betrayed yourselves and him as his fans. Traitors

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was Westbrook, whatever fine I had to pay for cursing out the racist fan, it would be well worth it

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's amazing to me how all you Lebron fans have betrayed yourselves and him as his fans. Traitors
why? because it looks like LeBron is probabl not the best plaer in the world anmore?

he was the beset in the world for longer than anyone in NBA history

from at least 07 to 2018 he was the best player in the world- thats crazy

an 11 year stretch- no shame in that

father time is undefeated- he is sitll EASILY EASILY top 5, if not top 3--- and maybe even 1.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why? because it looks like LeBron is probabl not the best plaer in the world anmore?

he was the beset in the world for longer than anyone in NBA history

from at least 07 to 2018 he was the best player in the world- thats crazy

an 11 year stretch- no shame in that

father time is undefeated- he is sitll EASILY EASILY top 5, if not top 3--- and maybe even 1.
Keep telling yourself that traitor:lol:

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MJ could come back RIGHT NOW and wouldn't lose 40 games with any lineup around him...

1. Michael Jordan lost 54, 44, 42, 45, and 45 games in various seasons most of which he played all the game.
Lebron might end up losing 44 games in a season where a ton of losses came while was injured.

2. MJ never won a single playoff series without a HOF teammate.
Lebron carried some serious Jabroni's to the NBA finals in his first Cleveland era.

3. MJ never even had a winning record without a HOF teammate.
Lebron won 60 games 3 times with equally worse rosters than those MJ failure seasons.

4. MJ was coached his entire career by two great coaches in Jackson & Collins.
Lebron had to play for Blatt, Lue, Walton, Scott, and Brown

Lets stop pretending MJ was some ultimate winner who carried bad teams, bad coaches, and bad GMs.
MJ could not win a damn thing when he had less than elite rosters & coaches.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Michael Jordan lost 54, 44, 42, 45, and 45 games in various seasons most of which he played all the game.
Lebron might end up losing 44 games in a season where a ton of losses came while was injured.

Lebron carried some serious Jabroni's to the NBA finals in his first Cleveland era.

Lebron won 60 games 3 times with equally worse rosters than those MJ failure seasons.

Lets stop pretending MJ was some ultimate winner who carried bad teams, bad coaches, and bad GMs.
LeBron is likely to go down as the GOAT....

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,298,636.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Haha... I can tell you are young and never saw MJ play or the Bulls back in the day... Keep reading the press clippings grass hopper... Pippen averaged 16 points per game.

MJ was so good he literally dragged Pippen's ass with him to the hall of fame. LOL

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha... I can tell you are young and never saw MJ play or the Bulls back in the day... Keep reading the press clippings grass hopper... Pippen averaged 16 points per game.

MJ was so good he literally dragged Pippen's ass with him to the hall of fame. LOL

Pippen was a truly great player. Was never an elite scorer, but could do everything well and he was the best perimeter defender in the league.

Jordan sure pushed Pippen to become the player he was, but Pippen was great on his own. Finished 3rd in MVP voting the 1 full season he played without MJ in Chicago.

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,298,636.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pippen was a truly great player. Was never an elite scorer, but could do everything well and he was the best perimeter defender in the league.

Jordan sure pushed Pippen to become the player he was, but Pippen was great on his own. Finished 3rd in MVP voting the 1 full season he played without MJ in Chicago.

Lebron's had Shaq, Bosh, Dwyane Wade, Kevin Love, ray Allen and Kyrie Irvin on his previous teams....

Give me your best list of MJ teammates.

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,298,636.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@tlance That's what I thought. Your boys done. Ain't getting no more rings. Had to run all over the United States trying to find great teammates to play with...

Kiss it..

91vi2%2Bt1QmL._SY606_.jpg

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well since some of you are asking about King James, :lol: Here you go

James I from the union of the Scottish and English crowns on 24 March 1603 until his death in 1625. The kingdoms of Scotland and England were individual sovereign states, with their own parliaments, judiciaries, and laws, though both were ruled by James in personal union.

James was the son of Mary, Queen of Scots, and a great-great-grandson of Henry VII, King of England and Lord of Ireland, positioning him to eventually accede to all three thrones. James succeeded to the Scottish throne at the age of thirteen months, after his mother was compelled to abdicate in his favour. Four different regents governed during his minority, which ended officially in 1578, though he did not gain full control of his government until 1583. In 1603, he succeeded the last Tudor monarch of England and Ireland, Elizabeth I, who died childless. He continued to reign in all three kingdoms for 22 years, a period known after him as the Jacobean era, until his death in 1625 at the age of 58. After the Union of the Crowns, he based himself in England (the largest of the three realms) from 1603, only returning to Scotland once in 1617, and styled himself "King of Great Britain and Ireland". He was a major advocate of a single parliament for England and Scotland. In his reign, the Plantation of Ulster and British colonisation of the Americas began.