• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What does Oregon have against turkey?

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tradition walks away from their program when going gets tough

-Don James

fuck you huskies

keep grasping at that half a ring from 1991 while we continue to rise. go find your relevancy, it's been missing.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tradition walks away from their program when going gets tough

-Don James

fuck you huskies

keep grasping at that half a ring from 1991 while we continue to rise. go find your relevancy, it's been missing.

No, fuck you.

Continues to rise? Your program proves every year that it's peaked and has no where else to go but down. You wish you had 'half a ring.' When your run ends, and it will at some point, you'll have nothing to show for it but some consolation bcs wins, a nice streak against your rival to make the overall record look almost respectable, and a cube car driving 'nice' guy.

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, fuck you.

Continues to rise? Your program proves every year that it's peaked and has no where else to go but down. You wish you had 'half a ring.' When your run ends, and it will at some point, you'll have nothing to show for it but some consolation bcs wins, a nice streak against your rival to make the overall record look almost respectable, and a cube car driving 'nice' guy.

nowhere to go but down? how about I give you a call when we go 0-12? or when an iconic figure up and quits on our "tradition" when things get tough? then we can compare notes

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's kind of a cool sign...but the turkey part is pretty confusing. I feel like I need some clarification. What am I supposed to eat on Thanksgiving if I want to be a champion? I LIKE turkey.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's kind of a cool sign...but the turkey part is pretty confusing. I feel like I need some clarification. What am I supposed to eat on Thanksgiving if I want to be a champion? I LIKE turkey.

300802d1360010756-surveyor-tim-pitts-not-recommended-eat-crow.jpg

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nowhere to go but down? how about I give you a call when we go 0-12? or when an iconic figure up and quits on our "tradition" when things get tough? then we can compare notes

Don't waste your time. The Fuskies might be 0-12 next season. They will certainly be last in the PAC North. The jealousy runs deep with this one - don't waste your time.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Our iconic figure left on principle and never coached again. Yours bailed for a mediocre NFL career after 4 years.

Spare me the "we never went 0-12" deal. I know you're not one of the many new to football bandwagon Oregon fans. You know damn well what it's like to sit through some shitty years.

So I think we can compare notes now. Or do you want to hold out for a while and hope you keep up your streak against UW. As it is now your nice little run is just a footnote in the scope of it all.

Last edited by a moderator:

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our iconic figure left on principle and never coached again. Yours bailed for a mediocre NFL career after 4 years.

Spare me the "we never went 0-12" deal. I know you're not one of the many new to football bandwagon Oregon fans. You know damn well what it's like to sit through some shitty years.

So I think we can compare notes now. Or do you want to hold out for a while and hope you keep up your streak against UW. As it is now your nice little run is just a footnote in the scope of it all.

and your program is literally a side note year after year in modern football. your program has never played in a meaningful BCS game. never competed for a PAC title in modern times, and never as much as scored a blip on the national radar in over 20 years. but the old folk in your fan base sure do have some awesome RV's and cool leather jackets with pictures of half a trophy.

see you in Seattle this fall. we will celebrate 12 in a row in your parking lot and leave all our shit behind. I don't recycle.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and your program is literally a side note year after year in modern football. your program has never played in a meaningful BCS game. never competed for a PAC title in modern times, and never as much as scored a blip on the national radar in over 20 years. but the old folk in your fan base sure do have some awesome RV's and cool leather jackets with pictures of half a trophy.

see you in Seattle this fall. we will celebrate 12 in a row in your parking lot and leave all our shit behind. I don't recycle.

Firstly, it's been 14 years, dick. Get it right.

And whatever, we will hold on to what we have, because we have it. Go ahead and hang on to your "we don't need tradition, there will be a new champion" signs that turn into a joke when all is said and done. And your "we're just happy someone noticed us" attitude. It gives the rest of the college football world something to laugh at.

I'm shocked, by the way, at your last comment. :rollseyes:

Enjoy. :suds:

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tradition of winning? I guess that'll never change :noidea:

DetroitFan*

HAS NO FRIENDS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rich Rod successful at WVU and has Arizona in the top teams mix for the first time in, well almost ever. Are you sure Michigans problems are all a result of Rich Rod? Me thinks they started well before him, continued after him. I do think Harbaugh is about as solid a move as Michigan could make though. Dickhead or not, I wish you the best in the coming years as CFB is better with a tough Michigan program.
Michigan did win the Sugar Bowl in Hoke's first year with Rich Rod's recruits...

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rich Rod fucked the program up and Hoke had to deal with the aftermath. End of story

Then why did Hoke keep getting worse and worse?

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turducken wrapped in bacon in a deep frier. Like a man

No offense, but a Turducken is just a meat stuffed Turkey. That's like saying your giving up chocolate for Lent and scarfing down a bag of M&M's because they are candy coated.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao. you guys pulled a Browns and didn't let Rich Rod do his thing... something I hope Texas doesn't do with Strong.

What do you mean we didn't let RR do his thing? He sucked it up for three seasons. His offense was OK, but his "thing" was having a terrible defense.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense, but a Turducken is just a meat stuffed Turkey. That's like saying your giving up chocolate for Lent and scarfing down a bag of M&M's because they are candy coated.

but I take the statement to mean tradition eats traditional turkey vs turduken wrapped in bacon is not traditional