• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What do you want to see in Preseason Game #3?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of that is a pretty fair analysis. I would expect a pick projected as a late third, or a fourth and some fodder

Sounds very reasonable. I mean he is still an All-Pro type player. I would think if this was a couple of weeks back a team would have been willing to offer a 2nd round pick. The closer we get to the season though the harder it is for a trade to get done. Not only would the Seahawks and whatever team have to figure out the trade but then the new team would have to figure out a new contract all before the season starts plus get Kam up to speed on what the team wants him to do. That is why I think a trade is not likely or at least won't get the picks that some would hope for. He is a great player and I would hate to see him miss a year in this league. He definitely is the boom of the LOB. I hope he and the Seahawks can get this figured out.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much do you think you guys could get for him? From the outside I see a guy who is demanding more money while he is already being paid pretty decent for his position. I also see a guy that while a great player has shown over the last couple of years to be a guy who is starting to break down. Finally I see a guy that fits the Seattle system really well but not sure he can play the SS position like he does for Seattle in every system. So I think that limits him a bit in how many teams would be interested and what they would be willing to give up. I'm not saying Seattle couldn't still get a decent draft pick but I don't see them getting a 1st round pick in the deal.

He's been one of, if not the best strong safety in football for the last couple years, injuries slowed him a bit towards the end of last year, but from all indications he's healthy again and you can't name any other safeties that strike fear in receiver like Kam ... I could see teams giving up a high draft pick for him just because they know the impact he could bring... Kam is a force for sure.. Again, I hope it doesn't come to that, but I could see teams coming to the table with some pretty sweet offers....

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's been one of, if not the best strong safety in football for the last couple years, injuries slowed him a bit towards the end of last year, but from all indications he's healthy again and you can't name any other safeties that strike fear in receiver like Kam ... I could see teams giving up a high draft pick for him just because they know the impact he could bring... Kam is a force for sure.. Again, I hope it doesn't come to that, but I could see teams coming to the table with some pretty sweet offers....

More so than what type of player Kam is the biggest thing is contract and how close we are to the start of the season. Any team trading for him knows that they have to rework his contract. So they know that the time needed to do that will take a bit. That delays him getting on the field all the more meaning it is that much more of a struggle for him to be ready say week 1. That is why I see teams right now just not willing to give up the high draft pick (although I did say maybe a late 2nd which is technically a high draft pick). I could be completely wrong on that for sure.

Anyway excited to see your guys' team here in week 3. Like your team our OL's are the huge question mark. Very interested to see how the line changes impact this one for you guys.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More so than what type of player Kam is the biggest thing is contract and how close we are to the start of the season. Any team trading for him knows that they have to rework his contract. So they know that the time needed to do that will take a bit. That delays him getting on the field all the more meaning it is that much more of a struggle for him to be ready say week 1. That is why I see teams right now just not willing to give up the high draft pick (although I did say maybe a late 2nd which is technically a high draft pick). I could be completely wrong on that for sure.

Anyway excited to see your guys' team here in week 3. Like your team our OL's are the huge question mark. Very interested to see how the line changes impact this one for you guys.

Are you living in Chicago right now ? Just wondering because you said week 3...

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you living in Chicago right now ? Just wondering because you said week 3...

I meant week 3 of the preseason. I lived in Seattle for a couple of years (moved to Seattle during Russell Wilson's rookie year actually) and have a great love for that city and the fans. They were not always the nicest to me when I walked outside in my Elway jersey but have to respect the passion. Anyway because of living there made some great friends with some Seahawks fans so try to watch the team any chance I get.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh. I remembrr Walter Jones holding out of preseason every year. I have no problems with Kam sitting out and saving his body as long as he comes back by the regular season.

As far as the game goes, no injuries and improved o-line play. Not much else concerns me.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to see RW worrying less about being a celebrity rather than a NFL QB... He's looked like ass...

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing really exciting from the 1st team all preseason. As a matter of fact... A bit worrisome.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kam is loving it though. The more they struggle the more leverage he gets. Sad, but he's rooting against his own team right now for sure.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looking like a high school offense at best even in the 3rd preseason game.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offense looks like crap. How about a timing pattern or something?

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
De Ja Vu of the opening regular season game against SD last year... SD dominating TOP with Wilson looking lost...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense looking better this drive.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm all for bringing Russell out if he continues to scramble like this.... The offensive line is going to get him killed.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kam is loving it though. The more they struggle the more leverage he gets. Sad, but he's rooting against his own team right now for sure.

I haven't seen anything today that would give Kam some comfort. The pass rush looks stout and guys are stetting up. And this is without ET.