• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What do you want to see in Preseason Game #3?

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game has always been a peek into the talent and readiness of a club as the starters play into the 3rd quarter. What are you looking for in this game or are you going to ignore the starters and just focus on the young guys?

The things i am looking for on Offense.
#1. Offense to do something in the running game better than the 3.1 ypc average we have seen in the first two games, Oline's run blocking has been down right a joke. heck Their pass blocking was improved from week one but it still was laughable.
#2. Better Yards per attempt from the passing game. 4.3 ypa is also laughable and those really are telling numbers people. The Team Averaged over 8 through their first 2 preseason games last season and 8.4 for the 4 preseason games.

The Things i am looking for on Defense.
#1. To force more three and out's and get off the field sooner. To many dink and dunk plays that are working allowing teams to chew up clock. Fix it now because soon it will be to late to try and fix it.
#2. I hope to see a continued focus on punishing WR going over the middle on those short routes but lets create some incomplete passes. It's all good to make the big hit but if they catch the ball it takes away the demoralizing effect that the hit would have caused to the WR and the team.

I want to see Russell go 10 of 13 for 130+ and a couple TD, The RB to get 130+ yards and a TD or two. 2+ turnovers on D and improved blocking on Special teams and the offense. Going to be a fun one fella's then we got two weeks and 1 day till kick off.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to see a solid TD drive by the first team O, but not seeing it won't be cause for alarm. It really doesn't matter much to me that we did better offensively in some previous pre-season. This is a different team with some different players, and we are also bringing some along a bit slowly -- both sides of the ball.

More improved OL play would be encouraging. Keep RW from getting smacked around, open up a couple holes. Let's see Rawls and McCoy bounce back from bad games, and let's see more of the Wilson-Graham connection.

This game has always been a peek into the talent and readiness of a club as the starters play into the 3rd quarter. What are you looking for in this game or are you going to ignore the starters and just focus on the young guys?

The things i am looking for on Offense.
#1. Offense to do something in the running game better than the 3.1 ypc average we have seen in the first two games, Oline's run blocking has been down right a joke. heck Their pass blocking was improved from week one but it still was laughable.

Laughable? That's a bit overboard. Did the OL even give up a sack? It wasn't great but certainly not laughable (see game #1).
#2. Better Yards per attempt from the passing game. 4.3 ypa is also laughable and those really are telling numbers people. The Team Averaged over 8 through their first 2 preseason games last season and 8.4 for the 4 preseason games.
Telling as in how the overall performance has been in two pre-season games or telling as to what things may look like when the games are for real?

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Primarily, no injuries.

Secondarily, I would like to see continued improvement from the OL and consistent performances from the young guys in the secondary.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No injuries is the big thing. Already several teams have been hit with a key player hurt. Packers lost Jordy Nelson, Panthers lost Kelvin Benjamin and Cowboys lost their best CB.
After that improvement from the team overall.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do I want to see in game 3?
OL cohesion and further implosion of the 9ers.

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#1) Britt playing LG like a boss, OL looking like they actually know how to pass protect
#2) Offense sticking with a vanilla offense and still marching downfield with 8+ play drives
#3) Shead playing so well that Kam starts having second thoughts

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#1) Britt playing LG like a boss, OL looking like they actually know how to pass protect
#2) Offense sticking with a vanilla offense and still marching downfield with 8+ play drives
#3) Shead playing so well that Kam starts having second thoughts

Bailey is the one who is looking like he's going to take Kams starting spot.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Primarily, no injuries.

Secondarily, I would like to see continued improvement from the OL and consistent performances from the young guys in the secondary.

This 100 percent...

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I WANT to see? Kam running the field in his uniform.

What I'll settle for is no major injuries.

:suds:

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I WANT to see? Kam running the field in his uniform.

What I'll settle for is no major injuries.

:suds:

This Kam thing is starting to worry me ... He's got his pride, and I don't see him just giving in even though Seattle holds all the cards... Man I want this to end well, but I'm a bit worried...

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Kam thing is starting to worry me ... He's got his pride, and I don't see him just giving in even though Seattle holds all the cards... Man I want this to end well, but I'm a bit worried...
If he isn't in practice by the monday after the last preseason game we won't see him in a Seahawks uniform again. Book it. Now, I still think there's a high probability that he comes in that Monday, and not likely before that day. But that's where the line in the sand is.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he isn't in practice by the monday after the last preseason game we won't see him in a Seahawks uniform again. Book it. Now, I still think there's a high probability that he comes in that Monday, and not likely before that day. But that's where the line in the sand is.

So you feel like it's a high possibility that Seattle trades him... ? We could get a lot for him, imagine the teams lining up to get Kam ... BUT that would definitley weaken our D .. I would hate to see that...

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you feel like it's a high possibility that Seattle trades him... ? We could get a lot for him, imagine the teams lining up to get Kam ... BUT that would definitley weaken our D .. I would hate to see that...
If he is bold enough to miss the first game he's going to stay out for the long haul and the team will have little choice. Given their needs on the line I wouldn't be surprised to see him traded for a great name and potentially draft picks as well. It's business.

I still think it's more likely that he comes in before that Rams game. He has to know his days on this team are gone if he stays out and he will lose a huge chunk of money. Yes, he will get more money after a trade, but enough to make up for his loss and make leaving the best team in the league worth it?

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he is bold enough to miss the first game he's going to stay out for the long haul and the team will have little choice. Given their needs on the line I wouldn't be surprised to see him traded for a great name and potentially draft picks as well. It's business.

I still think it's more likely that he comes in before that Rams game. He has to know his days on this team are gone if he stays out and he will lose a huge chunk of money. Yes, he will get more money after a trade, but enough to make up for his loss and make leaving the best team in the league worth it?

Yeah, if this goes into the season it's gonna get ugly ...

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How much do you think you guys could get for him? From the outside I see a guy who is demanding more money while he is already being paid pretty decent for his position. I also see a guy that while a great player has shown over the last couple of years to be a guy who is starting to break down. Finally I see a guy that fits the Seattle system really well but not sure he can play the SS position like he does for Seattle in every system. So I think that limits him a bit in how many teams would be interested and what they would be willing to give up. I'm not saying Seattle couldn't still get a decent draft pick but I don't see them getting a 1st round pick in the deal.

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much do you think you guys could get for him? From the outside I see a guy who is demanding more money while he is already being paid pretty decent for his position. I also see a guy that while a great player has shown over the last couple of years to be a guy who is starting to break down. Finally I see a guy that fits the Seattle system really well but not sure he can play the SS position like he does for Seattle in every system. So I think that limits him a bit in how many teams would be interested and what they would be willing to give up. I'm not saying Seattle couldn't still get a decent draft pick but I don't see them getting a 1st round pick in the deal.

All of that is a pretty fair analysis. I would expect a pick projected as a late third, or a fourth and some fodder