• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What do you want to see in Preseason Game #3?

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm certainly hoping they are just playing very vanilla to not show their hand with what they want to do with Jimmy

no scheme will help what we have seen. Playing vanilla is what every team does in the preseason it's not like the Seahawks are the only team playing base sets and vanilla they are just the only team to have yet score a offensive TD with their first string -.-, even TB and the Jags offenses have looked better than the Hawks.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm certainly hoping they are just playing very vanilla to not show their hand with what they want to do with Jimmy

It was obvious that they are playing vanilla. I'm not worried. The O-Line has two more weeks to unfuck themselves. Come regular season, we'll have Lynch playing and throwing to Grahm a lot more. This will open up the offense big time for us.

Screamin, you need a drink. Relax.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of new pieces on the offense. Its going to take a little bit, but they'll get there.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah, Wright got a little banged up but he was technically able to go back in, coaches decision though to keep him out (smart!). Good to see Sherman getting some reps. Annoying to see Okung out (AGAIN!) although doesn't appear anything major. Sore shoulder or something?
Yeah, Carroll said if this was a regular season game he would have been available. They held him out just to be cautious, but it's for sure a sign they know how fragile he is.

If he goes down again early this year they are royally screwed. At least if he is going to find a way to fall apart again he could wait long enough to allow this rag-tag group of misfits to find some progress first.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like what I"m seeing from your starting D overall... I think our pass rush is gonna be solid, once we get our secondary back in form... watch out...

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Carroll said if this was a regular season game he would have been available. They held him out just to be cautious, but it's for sure a sign they know how fragile he is.

If he goes down again early this year they are royally screwed. At least if he is going to find a way to fall apart again he could wait long enough to allow this rag-tag group of misfits to find some progress first.

Yah surprisingly our linebacker group seems to the most thin on D this year. Last year it was D-Line and because of injuries secondary. This year our D-Line seems to be BIG time depth with Frank Clark looking like a future pro bowler and return of some guys. The injuries to Thomas/Sherman and hold out from Chancellor are prob. a blessing in disguise to get some other guys reps and activity against 1st string.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way too much handwringing going on here from a pre-season game.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really am not concerned about the overall performance. The team is focusing on getting the OL to gel, and less concern about overall performance.