• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What BPA may mean for Lions in 2015.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read today that Broyles could still have a place on the team next year.

Broyles has been on the same path mikel took. He will be cut sometime next year and out of the league.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broyles has been on the same path mikel took. He will be cut sometime next year and out of the league.

I (pretty strongly) disagree. Leshoure had some pretty substantial character issues that more than likely contributed to his current unemployment much more so than his injuries did, imo.

Broyles has just been plain unlucky, but he's got great drive and work ethic. If we cut him, he'll find a home elsewhere...

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Might as well have been cut and out of the league last year. (Lions kept him around for a reason. A nice reason.)

Hard to see a small, not fast, oft injured receiver being sought after by anyone. Plenty of fresh meat hits the shelves every year. Three years with no significant production but multiple significant injuries would lead me to believe he's done.

Got three seasons in though. Hello pension. (Lions are good about keep guys around until the hit the mark. And that's cool, IMO.)

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit. Whatever happened to personal responsibility?
No one has any when it comes to $. It changes people. 17 years of this shit. I wasn't always a condescending asshole.

Watching asshats who have been blessed act in the most selfish, arrogant, downright fucking cheap, and just completely thankless manner for what they have made me that way. And my job is to make them richer so they can act even worse. Go to sleep at night thinking about that.

I hate most people as a result. I wont retire from this job, I will almost certainly be fired when the day comes where I knock out one of these reprehensible rich mother fuckers.

VulturesRule

Nothing To See Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one has any when it comes to $. It changes people. 17 years of this shit. I wasn't always a condescending asshole.

Watching asshats who have been blessed act in the most selfish, arrogant, downright fucking cheap, and just completely thankless manner for what they have made me that way. And my job is to make them richer so they can act even worse. Go to sleep at night thinking about that.

I hate most people as a result. I wont retire from this job, I will almost certainly be fired when the day comes where I knock out one of these reprehensible rich mother fuckers.

Sometimes it's all in your perspective. There's plenty of asshole's in the world, heck, everyone has one. Try to set your sights a little higher, look for the other end, find a few people that appreciate what you did to better their financial position, the ones with a smile for you. That's a better thought to go to sleep with.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes it's all in your perspective. There's plenty of asshole's in the world, heck, everyone has one. Try to set your sights a little higher, look for the other end, find a few people that appreciate what you did to better their financial position, the ones with a smile for you. That's a better thought to go to sleep with.

:10: All of reality is subjective, not objective.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:bullshit: :whistle:

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sadly, I have a similar mindset. I wish I could see the good in people, but usually I think most people are being nice because they have ulterior, nefarious motives unfortunately. When I do witness the bad it just reaffirms my beliefs. Working in your field has to be extraordinarily tough regarding that aspect. I constantly have to remind myself that there are decent people out there, although I tend to mistrust people first. It's a blessing and a curse. My ex was the opposite so I had to warn her many times not to be trusting and naive whereas there were many times she told me to give the person a chance. We were both right about 50 percent of the time, so I need to build on that and try not to be so extreme in my mindset. Good luck man, you must have an incredible patience level, I don't think I could handle dealing with greedy, thankless asshooes every day.

Hi gandy

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks vultures, that is great advice for me.