• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What are Patriots fans most obsessed with?

Multiple choice available (even encouraged!)

• Total voters

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or I would just root for whoever the Pats are playing that week. It will be more interesting once they start playing playoffs contending teams.

We thought so too, starting with the first game of the season

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or I would just root for whoever the Pats are playing that week. It will be more interesting once they start playing playoffs contending teams.

I wish i had enough confidence for a Bold prediction, but the Giants defense is so historically bad

And being this isnt the Super Bowl

Ill have to go Pats 37-27 over my boys

Delphic1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish i had enough confidence for a Bold prediction, but the Giants defense is so historically bad

And being this isnt the Super Bowl

Ill have to go Pats 37-27 over my boys

That's okay. I don't expect the Giants to win this game either.

What I do know is that the Pats won't make it as far as the AFCCG this year.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A completely healthy Steelers team will make both of our thoughts void.

you have one of the best QB's in the game and arugably the best WR in the game and one of the best backs in Bell, who unfortunately got hurt. Fact is though both of our potheads didn't play in that game. Blount was out too for smoking blunts

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's okay. I don't expect the Giants to win this game either.

What I do know is that the Pats won't make it as far as the AFCCG this year.

I wish I could agree, and I feel the same about them as you, but just dont see who is stopping them in this shitty league....Just so many awful teams in this league......As you know, i had the Steelers giving them the biggest fight, but its just not looking like their season

Delphic1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you have one of the best QB's in the game and arugably the best WR in the game and one of the best backs in Bell, who unfortunately got hurt. Fact is though both of our potheads didn't play in that game. Blount was out too for smoking blunts

It's almost impossible to beat a team on opening night, on their home field, when they are celebrating their championship. Plus the Steelers suck on the road and the Pats are great at home. If they were playing at Heinz field this year I would have given the Steelers a good chance.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everything with Brady and Peyton Manning, trying to pretend that a clear cheater is better than the best QB of the previous era (Rodgers is the current, Montana was the previous era).

Delphic1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I could agree, and I feel the same about them as you, but just dont see who is stopping them in this shitty league....Just so many awful teams in this league......As you know, i had the Steelers giving them the biggest fight, but its just not looking like their season

You never know, man. Playoffs is a different beast. The level of play that teams get from the other teams is just different. It's all about being consistent with your performance, and talent on the team plays a big part in that. You only play great teams from that point onwards. Patriots are doing well, but they just don't have enough talent on the defensive side, most notably on the secondary to help them in the playoffs consistently. The O-line is patchwork, too.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dion Lewis Torn ACL

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's almost impossible to beat a team on opening night, on their home field, when they are celebrating their championship. Plus the Steelers suck on the road and the Pats are great at home. If they were playing at Heinz field this year I would have given the Steelers a good chance.

No doubt I could see a high scoring event

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You never know, man. Playoffs is a different beast. The level of play that teams get from the other teams is just different. It's all about being consistent with your performance, and talent on the team plays a big part in that. You only play great teams from that point onwards. Patriots are doing well, but they just don't have enough talent on the defensive side, most notably on the secondary to help them in the playoffs consistently. The O-line is patchwork, too.

I just dont like that the Pats will avoid a team like the Ravens, a typical thorn in their side...The way its shaping up, their biggest threat may be Peyton @ New England, and Ive seen that movie too many times

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everything with Brady and Peyton Manning, trying to pretend that a clear cheater is better than the best QB of the previous era (Rodgers is the current, Montana was the previous era).

keep you weak ass opinion's on the baseball boards

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just dont like that the Pats will avoid a team like the Ravens, a typical thorn in their side...The way its shaping up, their biggest threat may be Peyton @ New England, and Ive seen that movie too many times

NE is going to Denver

Delphic1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Until yesterday I still had hope that the Steelers could win without Bell in NE. DWill is filling that gap well, and that defense is getting nastier every day.

But after Ben's injury I have given up. It's just not their year. Now after coming back if Ben plays well going into the playoffs then they can still have a chance.