• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What a shocker (not really)

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, man. Shoulder issues are just killer. From what I've learned, a lot of it is luck of the draw anatomically. I got surgery 2 weeks ago after trying every rehab imaginable for my rotator cuff problems. Ended up getting a small tendon repair and some of the bone between my shoulder socket and arm bone shaved off to keep from fraying any more rotator cuff.

Based on what I've gone through, I really hope the doc figures out how to fix Hultzen this off season. It will be a tough rehab no matter what, but there's a chance they can get it under control.

Fingers crossed.

Thisnamewasntaken

Formerly from ESPN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never wanted this mediocre Jason Vargas 2.0 from the start. I wish I could dig up old espn posts I made when we drafted this garbage pitcher for his "makeup" and how he was going to advance quickly to the bigs. I wanted Springer or Rendon.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never wanted this mediocre Jason Vargas 2.0 from the start. I wish I could dig up old espn posts I made when we drafted this garbage pitcher for his "makeup" and how he was going to advance quickly to the bigs. I wanted Springer or Rendon.

I was personally hoping for Rendon but you cannot blame him for a shoulder injury, that is just out of his control. Prior to that he was pitching really well. In his last 6 starts in AAA he had a 2.05 ERA.

I think he would have made a solid #2 but I'm not a baseball scout and who knows what will happen after this injury.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hultzen got a partial tear repaired in his rotator cuff today.

That's actually good news. Rehab will be tough, but he should be able to make a full recovery.

A full thickness tear would've been a different story.

Thisnamewasntaken

Formerly from ESPN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hultzen got a partial tear repaired in his rotator cuff today.

That's actually good news. Rehab will be tough, but he should be able to make a full recovery.

A full thickness tear would've been a different story.

No matter. The kids garbage. Easily forgettable like Montero. Chalk it up to a loss. We wasted the pick because he had "good makeup" oh my god what a bunch iof BS. I'm still mad we selected this dumper.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hultzen was excellent this year until he got hurt. It was fun watching him pitch on MiLB.com. I think he was heading towards a September callup.

A real shame when he started hurting.