• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Western Conference Finals: OKC Thunder VS Golden State Warriors

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, now that this is all over..

Can we concentrate on the fact that the Thunder stomped a mud hole in the Warriors ass
View attachment 120932

They have to get back to playing Warriors ball.

Stop the stupid antics.

Draymond needs to pass, defend, create....

You are not the primary scorer.

I agree it was a bad loss, but wasn't the final score pretty close to the same amount of points they lost by in the previous game?

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We really don't care if he is baited or not, he's a puss though, no question about that.
So I can only imagine how you feel about players like Wade & Delly....just to name a few. :scratch:

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has nothing to do with baiting. Put Nazi in and the first Green drive to the rim, Nazi lay his ass out. If Green to make something more of it then that's on him
Youngsta....the way you get your point across in this situation is to beat them at BASKETBALL. SMH

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has made himself bigger than the team.

That's a shame.

I still LOVE Curry more than I DESPISE Green.

But, it's starting to get close.
We all have that same disdain for a player or two. :D

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How would it swing the momentum? You think OKC care about losing their 13th player
I didn't say anything about whether or not they care about losing their 13th player. I said momentum. The same exact thing we saw happen to GS due to frustration-which in my opinion is why Dray was so reckless.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green gotta control himself now. I wonder what the odds of green getting a technical again? -200+?

I'm not very confident in him. He's been stupid so many times this season that for him to have at least one more outburst is very likely. After Barnes, he's been the most frustrating Warrior to watch this season.

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,229.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder who is going to get kicked in the ding ding tonight

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would be hilarious if a thunder player exactly mimicked greens move. Go up for a shot. Land. Flail kick defender in the balls.

What would the league do?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would be hilarious if a thunder player exactly mimicked greens move. Go up for a shot. Land. Flail kick defender in the balls.

They would suspend that player with hesitation.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will get chippy tonight

I thought so, but I think what we'll see is an over-officiated game.

The league is going to give a report to the refs of tonight's game and they're not going to let either team get away with much. I think it'll bog down the game. Typically that hurts the Warriors, but I think in tonights case it may help the Warriors with how the OKC crowd has been bringing it. Keeping them out of the game would be great.

Reactions: LAD

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought so, but I think what we'll see is an over-officiated game.

The league is going to give a report to the refs of tonight's game and they're not going to let either team get away with much. I think it'll bog down the game. Typically that hurts the Warriors, but I think in tonights case it may help the Warriors with how the OKC crowd has been bringing it. Keeping them out of the game would be great.

I agree. Part of the reason that OKC has done what they have is they are beating up the Warriors physically. If the refs are going to call a tight game, that could get OKC's bigs, especially Adams, in early foul trouble.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couple of adjustments I think we'll see(hope to see) tonight:

1) Iguodala moved into the starting lineup in place of Bogut. The Warriors have been really bad defensively and putting Iggy in the starting lineup to guard KD from the get go might prevent him from going off early.

2) Letting Curry play with the second team instead of Klay. Curry for some reason has been really passive. Not sure if that's because of his knee or what, but he seems to be taking a back seat in many of the games and hasn't been able to establish a rhythm. I would like to see him get the early hook instead of Klay and let Steph let it fly with the second unit. He'll have to be a primary scorer with those guys and could help him get back into his MVP form.

3) Shorter rotation. I think the Warriors will go mostly 8 deep in this game, with a 9th alternating depending on situation. I'd like to see Curry, Thompson, Barnes, Iguodala, Green, Bogut, Speights, Livingston with Clark being an additional alternate guard. Ezeli and Barbosa have been really, really bad this series.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What would be even funnier is if the kick landed on one of their own team mates. :dhd:

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couple of adjustments I think we'll see(hope to see) tonight:

1) Iguodala moved into the starting lineup in place of Bogut. The Warriors have been really bad defensively and putting Iggy in the starting lineup to guard KD from the get go might prevent him from going off early.

2) Letting Curry play with the second team instead of Klay. Curry for some reason has been really passive. Not sure if that's because of his knee or what, but he seems to be taking a back seat in many of the games and hasn't been able to establish a rhythm. I would like to see him get the early hook instead of Klay and let Steph let it fly with the second unit. He'll have to be a primary scorer with those guys and could help him get back into his MVP form.

3) Shorter rotation. I think the Warriors will go mostly 8 deep in this game, with a 9th alternating depending on situation. I'd like to see Curry, Thompson, Barnes, Iguodala, Green, Bogut, Speights, Livingston with Clark being an additional alternate guard. Ezeli and Barbosa have been really, really bad this series.
The only thing I disagree with is Mo over Ezeli. When Mo is out there as center there's really no rim protection. I just don't think in this series they can afford that- even with the scoring that Mo will bring.