• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Western Conference Finals: OKC Thunder VS Golden State Warriors

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is the 2nd straight game KD has been sloppy in the 1st half with stupid passes like you said, most are just careless giving GS the ball. Can't be sloppy in this series, they will have to limit the turnovers to win another one in OKC. I will say the rebounding was either bad breaks for OKC or GS was outworking them to tip out rebounds.

Cough cough iguodala

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how many people here want a draymond green jersey just like @bkballer89?:dhd:

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that dumbass better leave Adams alone. I don't think there is anyone in the league that would want to deal with Adams in a dark alley.

yep...

aSXmXKer.jpg

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2nd Half Scoring...

Game 1: Thunder 61, Warriors 42
Game 2: Warriors 61, Thunder 42
Interesting how that stat is literally reversed but the end score was drastically different

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Draypunk talks shit again I hope Adams give him an elbow to the throat!
Will Adams even be able to stand up straight for the next game? :noidea:

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that dumbass better leave Adams alone. I don't think there is anyone in the league that would want to deal with Adams in a dark alley.
Last I checked no games are played in dark alleys....and where Dray is from I'm sure he's seen worse than Adams. LOL

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to call out Clayton on that switcheroo after game one, but he did say it was kneejerk.

Quick gm 2 review.

GS was the more desperate team as they should've been...close game for much of the 1st half with not much from Westbrook....Warriors did have their way from 3 pt land but there was a more concerted effort to take the ball to the hole last night...they killed OKC on the OFC board and got most of the 50/50 balls...gm 1 Westbrook dominated 3Q, gm 2...Curry dominated 3Q plus he should've had at least 6 more assists...victim of fumble fingers, drops, and flat out misses from point blank range.

OKC...the "big" lineup got outboarded badly as mentioned...embarrassingly so imo. I think Ibaka got in foul trouble or whatever but Kanter and Adams is not going to work....also..Adams was too slow to switch on the pick n pop...his man should be setting the high pick whenever he's in the game.

Bottomline...Westbrook was very average in that game (credit to Thompson/Curry) and as I've said OKC have no shot unless both KD and Westbrook have good scoring games.

Still...at this point you have to like OKC's position...they went into GS and got a game...if they can defend homecourt they will be be sitting pretty, but I have a feeling we're going to see this series 2-2 after 4.
What I saw last night was OKC got beat at their own game- the rebound game. And not only was GS able to out-rebound them they turned those possessions into points.