• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Western Conference Finals: OKC Thunder VS Golden State Warriors

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Despite what one or maybe two fucktards thought, the series wasn't over after Game 1.

And it's not over after Game 2.

And it won't be over after Game 3.

Or Game 4.

It won't be over until someone had four wins.

That's why it is called a Best of 7.

Thought it was called best of 1 actually

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a bit surprised at the scoring disparity, not surprised at who won though. And yeah, for those that thought this series was over after the 1st game is borderline retarded. This isn't the ECF.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a bit surprised at the scoring disparity, not surprised at who won though. And yeah, for those that thought this series was over after the 1st game is borderline retarded. This isn't the ECF.

Someone on this thread switched from Warriors in 6 to Thunder in 6 after game 1. Too lazy to go back and look. To his credit he admitted it was a knee-jerk move. I'm sticking with 7 games, but feeling better that it will be the Warriors who prevail.

Whoever wins is going to be a little worn out and then have to face a very rested Cavs.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly! And even though GS lost game 1, they still controlled most of the game until the 4th quarter.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone on this thread switched from Warriors in 6 to Thunder in 6 after game 1. Too lazy to go back and look. To his credit he admitted it was a knee-jerk move. I'm sticking with 7 games, but feeling better that it will be the Warriors who prevail.

Whoever wins is going to be a little worn out and then have to face a very rested Cavs.

Always cracks me up to see people change their pick based on game 1. They did the same thing in the Spurs/Thunder series

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game was close, I went to to take a shit, and came back to see the Warriors up 20. They're so good when they're rolling and I need a TV in my bathroom.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just 3 more wins in a row for my warriors in 5 prediction to come true

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and iggy has locked down durant this whole series so far, iggy is just a master on defense

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and iggy has locked down durant this whole series so far, iggy is just a master on defense

I can't think of a player who was better at swiping at the ball without fouling. He's got Kung Fu master skills out there. That play where he batted it out of KD's hands and then batted it off KD's leg was a thing of beauty.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game was close, I went to to take a shit, and came back to see the Warriors up 20. They're so good when they're rolling and I need a TV in my bathroom.

Afterwards, I read an article that said that Curry scored 15 points in 1 minute 58 seconds during that hot streak in the 3rd quarter. You must've taken your bathroom break at that time.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

While he has played good defense. KD wasn't the problem. He went 11-18 with 29 points.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was taunting because he had just scored right in his face. Even simpler concept.

Right in his face? hmm lol. Adams bent down to grab his groin when Draymond was going up. Again, look at the replay like your friend.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to call out Clayton on that switcheroo after game one, but he did say it was kneejerk.

Quick gm 2 review.

GS was the more desperate team as they should've been...close game for much of the 1st half with not much from Westbrook....Warriors did have their way from 3 pt land but there was a more concerted effort to take the ball to the hole last night...they killed OKC on the OFC board and got most of the 50/50 balls...gm 1 Westbrook dominated 3Q, gm 2...Curry dominated 3Q plus he should've had at least 6 more assists...victim of fumble fingers, drops, and flat out misses from point blank range.

OKC...the "big" lineup got outboarded badly as mentioned...embarrassingly so imo. I think Ibaka got in foul trouble or whatever but Kanter and Adams is not going to work....also..Adams was too slow to switch on the pick n pop...his man should be setting the high pick whenever he's in the game.

Bottomline...Westbrook was very average in that game (credit to Thompson/Curry) and as I've said OKC have no shot unless both KD and Westbrook have good scoring games.

Still...at this point you have to like OKC's position...they went into GS and got a game...if they can defend homecourt they will be be sitting pretty, but I have a feeling we're going to see this series 2-2 after 4.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's even more laughable when you consider that it was after the no call on Westbrook tripping Curry that Steph really got on fire.

Well I don't blame the refs when you flop as much as him. The other night OKC was taking it to the paint, therefore they were getting the calls. Last night Golden St just outplayed OKC easily, but the calls were in their favor as well. It seemed like GS was getting every break before they went on that run late in the 2nd to go up 8 and then pulled away. Curry and Thompson pushed off about 3 or 4 times and there was no call, it says everything when KD gets upset bc he usually keeps his cool. It would upset me when guys start flopping too. But fouls had nothing to do with this one, OKC didn't play well and GS did.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I don't blame the refs when you flop as much as him. The other night OKC was taking it to the paint, therefore they were getting the calls. Last night Golden St just outplayed OKC easily, but the calls were in their favor as well. It seemed like GS was getting every break before they went on that run late in the 2nd to go up 8 and then pulled away. Curry and Thompson pushed off about 3 or 4 times and there was no call, it says everything when KD gets upset bc he usually keeps his cool. It would upset me when guys start flopping too. But fouls had nothing to do with this one, OKC didn't play well and GS did.

This in bold was end of story...Refs were a non-factor...OKC did a poor job on the glass, and turnovers galore...especially KD with several stupid passes.