• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Western Conference Finals: OKC Thunder VS Golden State Warriors

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draymond AND Warrior fans be like, "We beat ourselves."

Well lets see:
You got outrebounded 62-55
OKC had 6 careless turnovers in the 1st, and 10 in the 1st half which led 18 points off turnovers.
KD shot 10-30, Westbrook 7-21 (not as crazy that he did)

Not saying the Warriors played their best but don't act like the Thunder did either. If you think KD is shooting 10-30 again lol

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Thunder didn't play very well last night. Hoping for a better shooting night and less turnovers.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep telling you guys that the Warriors haven't played anyone good in the playoffs..... Until now. Last year, they had 2 byes with New Orleans and Memphis, then they played Houston... A team who didn't even make the playoffs this year. In the finals, they played Cleveland, but Love and Kyrie were hurt and it was an easy series. If the Warriors win this series, they have finally beat someone. I will give them credit. It's about time we get to see them deal with some adversity and actually play a good opponent.

^^^This. They haven't gotten the breaks that they got last year.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People are overreacting to 1 game as they always do. You would think the Warriors just got eliminated with the way some people on here are talking.

Some are but the Warriors lost 1 game at home all year. It is far from over and the Warriors might be down 1-0 but they still have the advantage bc they still have homecourt. They take Game 2 and they are still just fine. I think most people are surprised they won bc of how KD and Westbrook shot. Other than the crazy 3rd quarter by Westbrook, they did play all that well either especially in the 1st half.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^This. They haven't gotten the breaks that they got last year.

can you imagine how insufferable Draymond is going to be against the Thunder? I wanted someone to go "Roughned Odor" on him in the Portland series.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can you imagine how insufferable Draymond is going to be against the Thunder? I wanted someone to go "Roughned Odor" on him in the Portland series.

They those big guys for the Thunder are tough especially Adams. Draymond had quietly a pretty good night regardless. Looks like they are paying most attention to Curry and Thompson so it should free Draymond up.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually it was 2. On 4/1 they lost 109-106 to Boston & on 4/5 they lost to Minny 124-117 in OT. It was the Spurs that went 40-1 @ home during the regular season.
Exactly- funny how people be bumping their gums without knowing facts.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were lots of fouls that should have been called on OKC....but with that being said, the Dubs were also uncharacteristically sloppy with the ball in the 2nd half...and they seemed out of sync at times, especially on defense. I'm sure Kerr and his staff will make the needed adjustments for game 2 and beyond.

Instead of this thing being done in 5...the dubs will now have to win it in 6 or maybe 7.
Well my prediction is Dubs in 6.

They would've won the game had they not had 14 TOs in that second half- even with RW playing better in the 3rd. But, I expect them to lose 2 games in order to win in 6 and this was one of those games. They will be fine as long as they come out play stingy defense and take care of the ball.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep telling you guys that the Warriors haven't played anyone good in the playoffs..... Until now. Last year, they had 2 byes with New Orleans and Memphis, then they played Houston... A team who didn't even make the playoffs this year. In the finals, they played Cleveland, but Love and Kyrie were hurt and it was an easy series. If the Warriors win this series, they have finally beat someone. I will give them credit. It's about time we get to see them deal with some adversity and actually play a good opponent.

LOL stop it.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If someone would have said before last night's game that KD & RW would go a combined 17 of 51 & OKC would still get the win I wouldn't have believed it.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Certain Warriors fans tend to complain about the refs whenever they lose. Refs were not one sided. There were bad calls but both teams experienced it.

Also when one teams attempt 30 3's and another attempts 17 3's. Clearly the team with 17 is more aggressive and is likely to shoot more fts. Green is the only player on GSW who constantly attacks the rim
Listen, the refs are pretty much bad across this entire post season-there are plenty of games that prove this. We've experienced it more this post season than any reg season IMO. It is what it is.

Dubs gotta take care of the ball & tighten up their defense.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Westbrook imo was the best player on the floor last night...kid is a beast.

Can't agree here. He was his usual out-of-control self. He shot 7-21 from the field. That is not efficient by any means. Seriously.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Certain Warriors fans tend to complain about the refs whenever they lose. Refs were not one sided. There were bad calls but both teams experienced it.

Also when one teams attempt 30 3's and another attempts 17 3's. Clearly the team with 17 is more aggressive and is likely to shoot more fts. Green is the only player on GSW who constantly attacks the rim
this is hilarious coming from the person that cries about the refs more than anyone on this forum and its NOT EVEN CLOSE.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not saying the Warriors played their best but don't act like the Thunder did either. If you think KD is shooting 10-30 again lol

You cannot just look at stats.
Playing style generates stats. The Thunder can thrive in this style of sloppy ball.

The THUNDER played like themselves. Nothing seemed strange at all.
They turn the ball over and take a lot of isolation shots every game. It is their identity.
They were completely recognizable. That is exactly who they are all season.

The WARRIORS did not resemble themselves at all. It seemed like they were not even there all night.
They turned the ball over and took a lot of ball isolation shots. That is not their identity.
They were unrecognizable. That was nothing like they were all season.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually it was 2. On 4/1 they lost 109-106 to Boston & on 4/5 they lost to Minny 124-117 in OT. It was the Spurs that went 40-1 @ home during the regular season.

Damn you lol. Proving me wrong. That's right it was the Spurs

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen, the refs are pretty much bad across this entire post season-there are plenty of games that prove this. We've experienced it more this post season than any reg season IMO. It is what it is.

Dubs gotta take care of the ball & tighten up their defense.

I agree they been bad. I just don't think they were one sided last night. If they're bad for both teams I can live with it. It's when they're one sided that annoys me

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well my prediction is Dubs in 6.

They would've won the game had they not had 14 TOs in that second half- even with RW playing better in the 3rd. But, I expect them to lose 2 games in order to win in 6 and this was one of those games. They will be fine as long as they come out play stingy defense and take care of the ball.

Well they didn't have 14 turnovers in the 2nd half but ok lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You cannot just look at stats.
Playing style generates stats. The Thunder can thrive in this style of sloppy ball.

The THUNDER played like themselves. Nothing seemed strange at all.
They turn the ball over and take a lot of isolation shots every game. It is their identity.
They were completely recognizable. That is exactly who they are all season.

The WARRIORS did not resemble themselves at all. It seemed like they were not even there all night.
They turned the ball over and took a lot of ball isolation shots. That is not their identity.
They were unrecognizable. That was nothing like they were all season.

Yeah you bring up some good points that that's there style of play but they just cant do it for 4 quarters. That's why having only 2 TO's in the 2nd half helped mightly. And I thought the Warriors were there in the 1st half but not in the 2nd. They aren't a great rebounding team, which could hurt them like it hurt the Spurs. The Thunder did defend well though, I was impressed.