• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Western Conference Final - Vegas Golden Knights vs. Dallas Stars

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was so wrong on this series. I just didnt see the stars goaler doing what he did ... really think demko should get his name on the cup if stars win it all. 3% shooting % for vegas forwards this series??? lol

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was so wrong on this series. I just didnt see the stars goaler doing what he did ... really think demko should get his name on the cup if stars win it all. 3% shooting % for vegas forwards this series??? lol

have to think that they were as gassed as the canucks or more so after those back to backs. had to be a big part. Im glad they are out. this will be the worst final in history but as long as its not them. Im good. man did we miss an opportunity. ugh...

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

found on reddit. I didnt think ugly mutt was racist but then I didnt know Reaves parents were white and black.

Context matters. If the player is directly referring to Reaves being mixed race or him having a white wife, then it's racist. Otherwise ugly mutt is just a common insult akin to calling someone ugly. ... Just because something isn't intended to be racist, doesn't mean it isn't.

that is freaking horrible....

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure if Ryan's dad met his wife in Winnipeg, but it makes sense as he was a fantastic running back in the CFL with the Blue Bombers.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
found on reddit. I didnt think ugly mutt was racist but then I didnt know Reaves parents were white and black.

Context matters. If the player is directly referring to Reaves being mixed race or him having a white wife, then it's racist. Otherwise ugly mutt is just a common insult akin to calling someone ugly. ... Just because something isn't intended to be racist, doesn't mean it isn't.

that is freaking horrible....
context: