• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wes Welker's wife: Ray Lewis is a terrible person

Beaverz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just dont get it...

First Off, Fuck Mans Law. You will never catch me defending a Law made by Man.

But for those of you who DO Defend and Live by Mans Law, why is it most of you cannot stand by its rulings? Because you dont like them?

I was never a Ray Lewis fan, but IMO if he did what he was accused of, it would be impossible for him to just go cold turkey from that kind of environment. Hell look at every other moron with a Crew, once they get in trouble that Crew Expands.

Its does not matter what one THINKS, the Court gave final judgement and his actions since have been damn near perfect...

You want someone to vent righteous anger at....

Lenord Little...

And the final judgment of the court is that he interfered with a murder investigation and attempted to obstruct justice. I'm supposed to respect this man?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, yeah I'm sure she "sincerely apologizes." :bullshit:

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

She didn't write that apology. Her PR team did.

Her apology went something like this: "I didn't mean to be mean or hurtful." I think her biggest problem is that she's attractive enough that the majority of her life, people haven't called her out on saying things that are incredibly stupid. Well now she's in the national spotlight because she married Wes Wekler (intentionally misspelled), and people tend to excoriate stupidity at that level, regardless of what you look like.

She came across as petty and juvenile for writing that first emotional diatribe, then she came across as stupid for removing it with the second set of idiotic words she released, and finally ended up coming across as spineless by hiding behind that fake apology.

I'm probably the furthest thing from sexist on all of SportsHoopla, but I'm baffled that these athletes don't tell their wives to stay off Twitter/Facebook, at a bare minimum with what pertains to their careers.

Beaverz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She didn't write that apology. Her PR team did.

Her apology went something like this: "I didn't mean to be mean or hurtful." I think her biggest problem is that she's attractive enough that the majority of her life, people haven't called her out on saying things that are incredibly stupid. Well now she's in the national spotlight because she married Wes Wekler (intentionally misspelled), and people tend to excoriate stupidity at that level, regardless of what you look like.

She came across as petty and juvenile for writing that first emotional diatribe, then she came across as stupid for removing it with the second set of idiotic words she released, and finally ended up coming across as spineless by hiding behind that fake apology.

I'm probably the furthest thing from sexist on all of SportsHoopla, but I'm baffled that these athletes don't tell their wives to stay off Twitter/Facebook, at a bare minimum with what pertains to their careers.

He's probably just hoping she'll stick around after he's out of the limelight. Christ, he must be keeping a sharp eye out for suitors every 2 minutes!:

anna-burns-welker-wes-welker.jpg

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Wes Welker is a mouthy little shrimp so she was probably just repeating everything she's heard him say. But you're absolutely correct; one you F up and say something that requires an apology, the PR people take over. In this case, saying nothing would have been much more respectable in my opinion. Now no one likes her (if they ever did to start with).

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He looks like he should be a character in a Hobbit movie. He's 5' nuthin standing on a NYC phone book but that gorgeous woman goes for the ugly little runt, eh? Right.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gave Frodo the leather jacket?

That's not a leather jacket. It looks like a vest my Mom bought me from K-Mart back in 1977 and I refused to wear it. They don't make leather jackets in kids' sizes apparently.

Beaverz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not a leather jacket. It looks like a vest my Mom bought me from K-Mart back in 1977 and I refused to wear it. They don't make leather jackets in kids' sizes apparently.

Beaverz likes this.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's probably just hoping she'll stick around after he's out of the limelight. Christ, he must be keeping a sharp eye out for suitors every 2 minutes!:

anna-burns-welker-wes-welker.jpg

Damn, Welker's wife is fine! WOnder what Lewis' hag looks like