• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wes Welker's wife: Ray Lewis is a terrible person

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm cool with what
anna_burns_6.jpg
ever Anna says....

One of many in Google images.

I'm not sure she's fit to be discussing anybody's role model-worthiness.

She is, however, fit to be at a bachelor's party.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for the way she went about it.damn sour grapes.you have a problem with someone,say it to their face,don't go posting on facebook,twitter,etc..like a damn coward.

so she doesn't like him and she wanted the world to know,,,,there are a lot of folks that are right there with her

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so she doesn't like him and she wanted the world to know,,,,there are a lot of folks that are right there with her

That's all fine and what-not but she at least needs to have her facts straight.

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's all fine and what-not but she at least needs to have her facts straight.

it's all water under the bridge,,,,I just know that I wouldn't have nothing to do with the guy if he lived next door,,,

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then own it, and leave the post up.

I would have left up,,I'm sure she took it down to keep the media from coming after her and to keep the fallout from hurting Walkers career

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just dont get it...

First Off, Fuck Mans Law. You will never catch me defending a Law made by Man.

But for those of you who DO Defend and Live by Mans Law, why is it most of you cannot stand by its rulings? Because you dont like them?

I was never a Ray Lewis fan, but IMO if he did what he was accused of, it would be impossible for him to just go cold turkey from that kind of environment. Hell look at every other moron with a Crew, once they get in trouble that Crew Expands.

Its does not matter what one THINKS, the Court gave final judgement and his actions since have been damn near perfect...

You want someone to vent righteous anger at....

Lenord Little...

Court didn't rule he was innocent if I remember correctly, the charges were dropped. That is not the same as being innocent.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the "I wasn't trying to be mean or hurtful" quote. Oh no? Then what were you trying to accomplish by calling him a terrible human being, pointing out how many kids by different women he has, and sarcastically saying that he's a role model? Was this an attempt to get on his Christmas card list?

The insults after getting beat is typical of the Pats from Coach B on down. They're sore losers and little whiny bitches, thus she felt justified in being a nasty bitch on Twitter and dragging up something personal that has nothing whatsoever to do with the game. That was pathetic and a humiliating lack of class. But even worse is the obviously fake apology when she gets called out on it. The Patriots need to take some instruction on basic integrity and class. They're just a notch above everyone else and this they feel justified in sticking their nose in the air and reviling whoever the hell they feel like.

As for Ray Lewis, I totally understand the dislike for him. Up til about 10 yrs ago I hated the dude worse than anybody. But then I started noticing that he was a pretty stand-up dude and whether I liked all the loud-mouth showmanship or not, he plays the game right and has been a model team mate and NFL player since being acquitted of criminal charges. To keep throwing that in his face is just old and tired. It's way past time time to get over it, whether you like him or not.

Let the beatings begin...

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Former Hooters waitress who can use Wikipedia and Twitter. What are the odds?

BTW, I didn't mean to be mean.....

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The insults after getting beat is typical of the Pats from Coach B on down. They're sore losers and little whiny bitches, thus she felt justified in being a nasty bitch on Twitter and dragging up something personal that has nothing whatsoever to do with the game. That was pathetic and a humiliating lack of class. But even worse is the obviously fake apology when she gets called out on it. The Patriots need to take some instruction on basic integrity and class. They're just a notch above everyone else and this they feel justified in sticking their nose in the air and reviling whoever the hell they feel like.

As for Ray Lewis, I totally understand the dislike for him. Up til about 10 yrs ago I hated the dude worse than anybody. But then I started noticing that he was a pretty stand-up dude and whether I liked all the loud-mouth showmanship or not, he plays the game right and has been a model team mate and NFL player since being acquitted of criminal charges. To keep throwing that in his face is just old and tired. It's way past time time to get over it, whether you like him or not.

Yeah, I'll be really glad when Brady is no longer effective and that franchise returns to its laughing stock status. I'm sick of the way the league caters to those clowns.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Former Hooters waitress who can use Wikipedia and Twitter. What are the odds?

BTW, I didn't mean to be mean.....

I actually didn't find that mean. I would have found this mean:

I'm surprised a former Hooters waitress knows how to use Twitter or what Wikipedia is.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually didn't find that mean. I would have found this mean:

I'm surprised a former Hooters waitress knows how to use Twitter or what Wikipedia is.

My fake hoax wife is a Hooters waitress so I have to tread lightly.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My fake hoax wife is a Hooters waitress so I have to tread lightly.

I genuinely feel bad for Manti Te'o because he's going to be enduring this for years. Conversely, I also find all the jabs extremely funny. I wouldn't say I'm conflicted, as I'll always side with "extremely funny."

By the way, my fake hoax wife wants to drive for NASCAR. I don't want her to, because it's dangerous, but what can you do to stop somebody you've never met/seen in person?

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I genuinely feel bad for Manti Te'o because he's going to be enduring this for years. Conversely, I also find all the jabs extremely funny. I wouldn't say I'm conflicted, as I'll always side with "extremely funny."

By the way, my fake hoax wife wants to drive for NASCAR. I don't want her to, because it's dangerous, but what can you do to stop somebody you've never met/seen in person?

My buddy's fake hoax girlfriend is a counselor/swimsuit model. You guys should talk.

Her number is 867-5309

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loves me some Ray Ray just a shame it will have to be the Niners to send him home without a second ring.

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't like Ray and I won't pretend to,,,,,he got away with one plain and simple

and before some asshole says it,,,,,so did Big Ben,I don't like that much either

both skirted the law,I could not have done what either did and gotten away with it,,,money will get you out of a lot of jams,,,me and most of us here would be looking at bars right now if we had pulled these 2 stunts

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you must be down on Crabpatty too I am sure his money will get him out of it too. I look at innocent until proven guilty but thats just my old fashioned belief.