• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wes Welker's wife: Ray Lewis is a terrible person

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you must be down on Crabpatty too I am sure his money will get him out of it too. I look at innocent until proven guilty but thats just my old fashioned belief.

I heard about him,,,,there isn't enough info out on that for me to have an opinion yet,,,,,as for the other 2 I heard all the shit that came out when either incident occured and in my mind they are guilty,,,,,,,,,and for your information I am a steeler fan for the last 40+ years

I don't play favorites when it comes to this type of thing

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like Ray and I won't pretend to,,,,,he got away with one plain and simple

and before some asshole says it,,,,,so did Big Ben,I don't like that much either

both skirted the law,I could not have done what either did and gotten away with it,,,money will get you out of a lot of jams,,,me and most of us here would be looking at bars right now if we had pulled these 2 stunts

I cared for awhile but I just don't care anymore about either circumstance. It's just not relevant to me...

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cared for awhile but I just don't care anymore about either circumstance. It's just not relevant to me...

like I said it's water under the bridge,,,,,,let him play but just don't expect me to sing any praise for the guy

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I certainly didn't need Welker's wife to tell me that. That shitbird murderer, turned snitch, turned Jesus freak is a psycho.

Good. Does that mean she can STFU and start minding her down damn business now?

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see Ray Lewis as a thug turned snitch. Four baby momma's? Really? What a fucking clown. He loves him some Jesus too. Great football player. Terrible human being.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea what Lewis' role was in the 2000 incident.

However, I went to UM at the same time he did. He had a pretty solid rep around campus and in the booster comunity (I worked at the official Miami sports outlet shop that had a lot of contacts with players and their family). His mom was a single mom and a pretty tough cop.

The only jersey I ever owned with an actual number on it was a Ray Lewis #52 Miami jersey in college.

I have always given him the benefit of the doubt in that situation because of the rep I knew about him from school.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the haters on the forums say he's a POS. But his teammates (and opponents) love him.

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the haters on the forums say he's a POS. But his teammates (and opponents) love him.

well you go ahead and love on him all you want,,,,I don't have to this is the USA where you are allowed to think and say what you want,,,,,,,

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well you go ahead and love on him all you want,,,,I don't have to this is the USA where you are allowed to think and say what you want,,,,,,,

Love him? I think he's a self-absorbed prick living in fantasyland. Did you even read what I said?

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love him? I think he's a self-absorbed prick living in fantasyland. Did you even read what I said?

You need to pay more attention to the names here. Get used it.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a sore loser. Why are the family members of athletes even allowed to post? I thought we learned our lesson with Greg Jennings' sister but I guess not.

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

well maybe i worded it a little wrong but the bottom line is everyone is allowed their own opinions,,,,,yeah there are those who think he's a great player and person and then you have those who will never see him any other way than the guy who away with one and you also have those who just don't care anymore ,,,I guess for the most part yu are 1 of them

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've seen you respond to gg quite a bit because he didn't read or understand something. That's normal :laugh3:

I just take everything he says with a grain of salt.

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

well maybe i worded it a little wrong but the bottom line is everyone is allowed their own opinions,,,,,yeah there are those who think he's a great player and person and then you have those who will never see him any other way than the guy who away with one and you also have those who just don't care anymore ,,,I guess for the most part you are 1 of them,,,,or am I wrong with my acessment of you on Ray