• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wes Welker Dilemma with my other options playing TNF

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I'm already starting PT this week, since McCoy is on a bye. I own all three Saints RB's.

I thought I'd only need to play one of them, since I am deep enough at WR to plug in one into my flex. However, now Welker's uncertainty for this week's game brings a dilemma.

If I don't play Sproles or Ingram, and Welker is ruled out... I don't have a good flex option. If I play Sproles or Ingram, and then Wes IS good to go. I will have Welker playing on my bench. Which is not at all what you want in the midst of the playoff push.

What would you do? And if you're going to suggest to start one of the two other Saints RB's (assuming Sproles is good to go) who would you start?

I also have the EXACT same dilemma with Jordan Reed playing on Monday Night. IDK if I should pickup and play a guy like G Graham or J Cook... or cross my fingers for Reed. Then handcuff him with his backup TE just in case. Obviously, that one will be a bit easier of a call. As I'll have all week to monitor Reed's situation. My feeling with this is that they're playing SF's D anyway, so screw it. Go with G Graham or Cook. But I really don't know...

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When it comes to concussions, I wouldn't mess around. If he hadn't been cleared, fully, for Thursday practice, I'd go with the other options. . Probably Sproles.
You got some time to let the TE situation play out.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is there anyone you can pick up?? i dont think you need 3 RBs from the saints...

Kramer840

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a decent receiver corps, but I'm keeping Welker in my lineup unless I hear he's definitely out.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is there anyone you can pick up?? i dont think you need 3 RBs from the saints...

Nah... I'm in a super active 12 team league. Both Ingram and Sproles are better than any RB's I could pickup.

Marcel Reece, Dennis Johnson, and McGahee are the backs available with the highest projections. No WR's to speak of either that I'd drop Sproles/Ingram for. So, I might as well keep them around incase PT gets injured. Not that PT is even a starter for me once McCoy comes back.