• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wentz receives four-year extension

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak is worth 1/3 less.

No getting around it.

Even with the injuries, CW is worth the risk in comparison. Enjoy the nonsense...

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope you just stop by the Cowboys board and get your panties twisted when we don't want to talk about the Eagles or if we don't kiss Eagle ass.

Here on the NFL Board you constantly dig your stilettos in no matter how many disagree with you.

You bring the shit throwing on yourself, that's the truth.

Oooh, so now it’s something completely different and has nothing to do with Eagle fans.
I do dig my heels in on topics. Especially ones I feel strongly about. There might be a lot of people who disagree but that’s not going to change my opinion and you do the EXACT same thing even when I get experts to chime in. I post 6 articles calling Howie a top cap guy and you still say know and claim the writers were all lying. Or I get one of the most famous agents to back me up and dismiss it and make jokes.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oooh, so now it’s something completely different and has nothing to do with Eagle fans.
I do dig my heels in on topics. Especially ones I feel strongly about. There might be a lot of people who disagree but that’s not going to change my opinion and you do the EXACT same thing even when I get experts to chime in. I post 6 articles calling Howie a top cap guy and you still say know and claim the writers were all lying. Or I get one of the most famous agents to back me up and dismiss it and make jokes.

Phenomenal

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, PE1 originally said 10 years 300 million. Shocking he was wrong.

Bet I come out right in the end. He just did 5 for 150 million... and I never said 300 million
God dam I hope he wins MVP. The hoop will be AMAZING!

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bet I come out right in the end. He just did 5 for 150 million... and I never said 300 million
God dam I hope he wins MVP. The hoop will be AMAZING!

that's the only hope you have left, dum dum. Your self esteem and worth has been stripped on this site. oh, and you did say 300 million. And you said 3 MVP's.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Read again. I said a good amount of the fans and you are included in that amount. I just gave more specifics on why I don't care for you, and I highly doubt non Cowboy fans care about your antics on the Cowboys board.

I count Cowboys fans, Seahawks fans, Packers fans, Vikings fans, Patriots fans, Steelers fans and Rams fans (I'm sure I missed a fan base or two) who pick on YOU specifically. What's the common denominator here?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He started a brand. An empire.

View attachment 207189

Bro. I would never put down anyone’s religion. If you find it makes you a better person, well, that’s fantastic. But we’ve all seen shows on TV and that is not a religion.
I do want to send some respect your way. It must have been terrifying to sneak out one night and have people rescue you from the brain washing. But if you stayed you could of had 14 wives but don’t do the 12 year old little girl marriage. That would be creepy.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read again. I said a good amount of the fans and you are included in that amount. I just gave more specifics on why I don't care for you, and I highly doubt non Cowboy fans care about your antics on the Cowboys board.

I count Cowboys fans, Seahawks fans, Packers fans, Vikings fans, Patriots fans, Steelers fans and Rams fans (I'm sure I missed a fan base or two) who pick on YOU specifically. What's the common denominator here?

The common denominator is that people get a thrill out of amping people up and I am willing to jump in and go after those people. Most people ignore when people post stupid, baiting shit, but I keep it going.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bro. I would never put down anyone’s religion. If you find it makes you a better person, well, that’s fantastic. But we’ve all seen shows on TV and that is not a religion.
I do want to send some respect your way. It must have been terrifying to sneak out one night and have people rescue you from the brain washing. But if you stayed you could of had 14 wives but don’t do the 12 year old little girl marriage. That would be creepy.

Liar

lol, your stupidity is really quite amazing. Do you really think I'm a Mormon?

Polygamy hasn't been practiced in that religion in over 125 years. Offenders get excommunicated. You would know that if you were a Theologian such as myself.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Liar

lol, your stupidity is really quite amazing. Do you really think I'm a Mormon?

Polygamy hasn't been practiced in that religion in over 125 years. Offenders get excommunicated. You would know that if you were a Theologian such as myself.

You’re from Utah. You did your mission. You talk about Joe Smith starting a great movement. What else could you be?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may be trying to talk crap but when I dress Handi up in his magic panties it hard for me not to show him what a man does to sweet little things like that.
Wow PE1 with a legit comeback. Who would've thunk?
:clap: