• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wentz injury cover up?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I never said it wasn’t dipshit. I said that some vertebrae fractures aren’t that big of a deal.

No, you said it was "nothing." Increased possibility of a serious, spinal injury on the football field isn't "nothing."

If his job were male model, it might be nothing. But he has 250+ pound behemoths trying to kick his ass every play.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jay Ajayi, Ronald Darby, Brandon Graham, Golden Tate, and Jordan Hicks are at the ends of their current deals. There's little money to pay them next year. Peters will be gone after this year and replacing a starting left tackle will be expensive too. Wentz isn't the same QB he was before his knee injury, what he lost is what made him a top shelf QB. Nothing I see portends a perennial playoff team.

Peters replacement is on the roster.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:scratch: How the f**k is a broken back not a serious injury to a f***ing NFL player? I'm not saying it's career-threatening, but it sure as s**t could be if you play with it.

Break = fracture. That's serious if it's your spine, no matter how small it is. We're not talking about a pinky.
See your post, the part that says break=fracture. That’s the part I’m replying to. Not a word was stated about playing with it

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you said it was "nothing." Increased possibility of a serious, spinal injury on the football field isn't "nothing."

If his job were male model, it might be nothing. But he has 250+ pound behemoths trying to kick his ass every play.
Again figure out what ur talking about first. Playing with any fracture can be serious a pinky , a toe whatever. My statement was that a spinal
Fracture can be not that big of a deal. It’s 100% true. Can heal in 6-8 weeks just like a thumb fracture . Again. Don’t put words in my mouth, figure out the comments before spazzing

My point is a thumb fracture and spinous process fracture can both heal in 6-8 weeks without splinting or surgical intervention. Have a good day. If you wanna talk rehab with me have at it.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Again figure out what ur talking about first. Playing with any fracture can be serious a pinky , a toe whatever. My statement was that a spinal
Fracture can be not that big of a deal. It’s 100% true. Can heal in 6-8 weeks just like a thumb fracture . Again. Don’t put words in my mouth, figure out the comments before spazzing

An injury that takes 6-8 weeks to heal is a big deal, dude. Especially for an NFL player.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@NinerSickness did u figure out that 6-8 weeks is routine bone healing time. Or that a transverse process injury usually hold a guy out about a week. Has been done with cam newton, bryce petty etc.........

u knew this though right? why would they do that to cam and bryce. SO SERIOUS

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
missing one game is basically nothing, 6-8 weeks for a fracture is nothing. you clearly have very little medical knowledge

You're making yourself look stupid. A 6-8 week injury isn't "nothing" for an NFL player. And that has nothing to do with medical knowledge. Just quit while you're way behind.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're making yourself look stupid. A 6-8 week injury isn't "nothing" for an NFL player. And that has nothing to do with medical knowledge. Just quit while you're way behind.
you're a moron straight up. Regardless of what i tell you. You continue to miss the point. is a broken hand not that big of a deal.? its not treacherous or career ending like you were making it out to be, takes 6-8 weeks to heal. so does a broken toe. again the point is any injury is serious if you're playing with it. in the scheme on injuries, and in relation to other fractures. its not that big of a deal. Its standard. Also if transverse which it looks like it is, its not that big of a deal, a week off, hence why wentz isnt on IR, and is still the back up. But you knew that right. Because everythign is super serious. I'll end this here because you stilll cant seem to comprehend the fact that its about timelines and relationships to other injuries, you know that basis of the point i was making, and flat out todl you.:L

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See your post, the part that says break=fracture. That’s the part I’m replying to. Not a word was stated about playing with it

My point is a thumb fracture and spinous process fracture can both heal in 6-8 weeks without splinting or surgical intervention. Have a good day. If you wanna talk rehab with me have at it.

Jesus Christ ur missing the point.
6-8 weeks is routine healing for bones.

yet you continue down this path about "serious when playing with it"

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
you're a moron straight up. Regardless of what i tell you. You continue to miss the point. is a broken hand not that big of a deal.?

A broken hand isn't "nothing." If it were "nothing," there would be no additional risk playing with it.

You're backpedaling.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A broken hand isn't "nothing." If it were "nothing," there would be no additional risk playing with it.

You're backpedaling.
Your back to playing with it again. Dear god you are hopeless . You win it’s the most serious thing ever. Life threatening. Wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bump:

giphy.gif

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If it was a 6-8 week injury, why was he not put on IR in mid December when he got "injured" ?