• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wentz injury cover up?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I think you read the words “broken back” and immediately assumed it was super serious because the words “broken back” usually mean it’s a serious injury to us simpletons.

:scratch: How the f**k is a broken back not a serious injury to a f***ing NFL player? I'm not saying it's career-threatening, but it sure as s**t could be if you play with it.

Break = fracture. That's serious if it's your spine, no matter how small it is. We're not talking about a pinky.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when you all gonna start sporting the Eagles Avi?

I mean every little sneeze, fart, coming out of the Nova Complex and there is a thread up in two minutes!

It's time for everyone to come out of the closet and be free, say it with me, Fly Eagles Fly!
It comes with winning. We know that's new to Philthy Fans.
Not to worry in just two more weeks they'll fade off into obscurity once again.

I wonder if it will take another 50 years and a fluke to get them back to where people are talking about them again?

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nfl .com had reported earlier that Wentz had a broken back, then took that story down! Now lists him as questionable and the broken back story is long gone. You can still google and find reports where he has a possible broken back:

Eagles' Carson Wentz has a broken back, report says; did he play through it?

Now NFL . com is downplaying that, no mention of a broken back and has this:
Doug Pederson: Carson Wentz questionable for Sunday

Sounds like more to this story than is being told
Eagles knew about this injury and they should be punished for not divulging this information. If the cowboys pulled this type of thing goodell would take away a draft pick and levy a large fine

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles knew about this injury and they should be punished for not divulging this information. If the cowboys pulled this type of thing goodell would take away a draft pick and levy a large fine

Cough.... Tony Romo... Cough....

That said - overall - I think the Eagles should take a very long hard look at their medical staff, and how they diagnose and treat injuries, because some things simply do not add up when looking at the injuries overall during this and past seasons.

skinzfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jay Ajayi, Ronald Darby, Brandon Graham, Golden Tate, and Jordan Hicks are at the ends of their current deals. There's little money to pay them next year. Peters will be gone after this year and replacing a starting left tackle will be expensive too. Wentz isn't the same QB he was before his knee injury, what he lost is what made him a top shelf QB. Nothing I see portends a perennial playoff team.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jay Ajayi, Ronald Darby, Brandon Graham, Golden Tate, and Jordan Hicks are at the ends of their current deals. There's little money to pay them next year. Peters will be gone after this year and replacing a starting left tackle will be expensive too. Wentz isn't the same QB he was before his knee injury, what he lost is what made him a top shelf QB. Nothing I see portends a perennial playoff team.

Dynasty Bro!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:scratch: How the f**k is a broken back not a serious injury to a f***ing NFL player? I'm not saying it's career-threatening, but it sure as s**t could be if you play with it.

Break = fracture. That's serious if it's your spine, no matter how small it is. We're not talking about a pinky.
again it depends what pare of the vertebrae is broken........tbh at times it is nothing

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It comes with winning. We know that's new to Philthy Fans.
Not to worry in just two more weeks they'll fade off into obscurity once again.

I wonder if it will take another 50 years and a fluke to get them back to where people are talking about them again?

Aw so it was a fluke when Graham stripped the ball in the 4th quarter from Tommy Boy....
Or it was a fluke Foles matched TD's with Brady?

I want to get this right so were all on the same page!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aw so it was a fluke when Graham stripped the ball in the 4th quarter from Tommy Boy....
Or it was a fluke Foles matched TD's with Brady?

I want to get this right so were all on the same page!

The fluke started game one and ended with SB. Try keeping up.

Did you take that breath yet.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
again it depends what pare of the vertebrae is broken........tbh at times it is nothing

:suspicious: A fracture in the vertebrae is not "nothing." Ever. It's a lot easier to get a serious injury when you already have a fracture than if you don't.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Just a therapist that works with this stuff.

Then you need to resign immediately if you don't understand the simple concept that an already-fractured vertebrae is easier to break more seriously than one that is fully intact. Anyone who understands high-school physics should understand that.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you need to resign immediately if you don't understand the simple concept that an already-fractured vertebrae is easier to break more seriously than one that is fully intact. Anyone who understands high-school physics should understand that.
I never said it wasn’t dipshit. I said that some vertebrae fractures aren’t that big of a deal. Try kinesiology or something that deals with motion and the human body. Better yet and understanding of the differing parts of the vertebrae, or how a spinous process fracture in the cervical region is different than the thoracic region .