• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wells reports done..finds Bradys a cheater

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit, 58 hate-filled pages full of now disappointed and envious fans.

Thumbs up for this one:

What an utter and pathetic joke.

The only wrong here is Brady not coming clean from day one. Deflated balls? Really? No different than greased jerseys, taped pads, sticky hands or what ever.

This lands on the league, IMO. What possible reason is there for giving the game balls to the teams prior to the game? NONE. Asking for trouble and it was likely done before. The refs handle the ball over 150 times a game... but they didn't do anything?? If not for Jackson wanting the ball, this would be what it should be..... A NON ISSUE!!!!

I don't know what's worse, the pathetic league, or the traction this idiocy attracts to social media.

I have every reason to hate and slander Tom Brady. He's like 27-1 against my Bills.... but none of the 27 games we lost were due to a 12 pound football... and neither was the Colts' loss in the playoffs. Absolutely steamrolled. And the SB has nothing to do with this.

C'mon man!

...and a colossal LOL at this fail:

Everyone seems to want to push back and make this a conspiracy theory. People want to love Brady and hat the NFL. People are afraid that it will taint the Patriots and Brady the wrong way. Well, that is on them not the fans or the league. They did it to themselves.

They are guilty, they were caught, there is no way out. Brady is going to miss all 4 games. Good bye 1st rounder. Brady, the Pats and their fans had better ground themselves in reality, which is that the Patriots personnel did tamper with the game balls, and that tampering which is allowed, ended in the game balls being out of regulation. They were caught and then lied about it.

It is a very closed case and Brady has no chance.

Brady has no chance!

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
love reviewing these...

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2