• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Well Lonegranger

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to be happy how your hero is beginning to round into form. Think he was 5-10 last night and relatively efficient on defense. Young Paul showed his petulance and youth when he got roughed up a couple of times. West scored 4 points and yet the Pacers were up by as much as 17 before they shut it down.

Still, Lance was flirting with a triple double again. Saw two bonehead plays. Four or five that were just brilliant. That young man has incredible court vision.

So, the top two teams in the east keep chugging along. I know the Pacers keep getting better. Have not seen the Heat for a while.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about George shooting 35% in January on 2 less shots per night than his average and 20% from 3p? Has his O developed the way you thought it would? :D

haha Granger will get you some points off the bench that will be huge.

The Heat looked great last night and so did Wade playing in 4 games in 6 nights. His health is no longer a concern of mine.

When Birdman and Bosh were out there they looked really good. Bosh doing work on Davis on D and Birdman went 7-7 by standing in the paint and being forgotten. Obviously West and Hibbert are not going to allow that type dominance but Heat fans should feel good.

Beasley update: Earned his year long contract yesterday but it looks like hi D woes may keep him coming off the bench, so Granger vs Beasley?

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to be happy how your hero is beginning to round into form. Think he was 5-10 last night and relatively efficient on defense. Young Paul showed his petulance and youth when he got roughed up a couple of times. West scored 4 points and yet the Pacers were up by as much as 17 before they shut it down.

Still, Lance was flirting with a triple double again. Saw two bonehead plays. Four or five that were just brilliant. That young man has incredible court vision.

So, the top two teams in the east keep chugging along. I know the Pacers keep getting better. Have not seen the Heat for a while.

Granger is looking good. They still need a lot more practice together. If they all click, it will be beautiful! Who are the...oh the Miami Heat? I forgot all about them. There is only one team in the East, that's Indy. We have no competition. It's pretty boring for the Pacers up here in the East.

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is only one team in the East, that's Indy. We have no competition. It's pretty boring for the Pacers up here in the East.

:yahoo:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha see you in the playoffs and then not on this board until you guys win some december games and proclaim yourselves the champs in january again :rollseyes:

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha see you in the playoffs and then not on this board until you guys win some december games and proclaim yourselves the champs in january again :rollseyes:

See you in the playoffs then not on this board until december when you are in 2nd place again. :omg: