• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Well, I will stoop this low...

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoping for any (non career/life threatening) injuries I can get with the 49ers.

Some will say, "BS I want the 49ers at full strength!" Well I don't. This is about getting to the SBOWL and you often need some luck to get there.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Some will say, "BS I want the 49ers at full strength!" Well I don't. This is about getting to the SBOWL and you often need some luck to get there.

I never wish for anyone to get hurt, whether they are playing the Hawks or not.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Booo!

TruHoxFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:wtf2:Wishing any injury on any player is pretty low. Your attitude is just pure:bullshit:. Bear in mind that karma is a real motherfucker and can bite us in the ass just as easily as any other team.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would never wish injury on a player, so I won't. Let's worry less about that and more about our own injured guys getting back as soon as possible. If one of their players gets hurt, he gets hurt, but hoping for it is just classless.

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf2:Wishing any injury on any player is pretty low. Your attitude is just pure:bullshit:. Bear in mind that karma is a real motherfucker and can bite us in the ass just as easily as any other team.

Seriously.

Remember a few years ago when some jackass fan put a bunch of disgusting 9/11 jokes on his website right before we headed out to play the Giants? They utterly crushed us that game.

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are you really that worried?? Your team is good enough to win without the other team suffering injuries especially at home.

Classy post lol

jarrod49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expect posts like this from shark, he was one of the worst trolls back on the espn boards. what a tool!!!

To most of the other hawk fans, here is to a great game with no injuries, (and a 49ers win).

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a fan of the game, I don't mind if an opposing player gets his bell rung and has to recover on the sidelines for a series or two but wishing actual injury on people?

That's just :lame:

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL most if not all of you are assuming I wanted severe concussions, torn ACLs, and/or gunshot wounds.

Maybe like... a sprain, a broken finger (which most guys play anyway), wrist sprain, etc. Stuff where guys are out 2-4 weeks? You're really comparing what I wrote to the 9/11 poster? Did everyone miss the part where I said non life/CAREER threatening? ACLs, severe concussions all fall into that category you dorks.

Good lord, bunch o drama queens in here.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wishing pain on people so you can win a football game is pretty low, though.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wishing pain on people so you can win a football game is pretty low, though.

Well I did say, "I will stoop this low." Winning the SuperBowl at times requires your team to get lucky with some of this stuff.

Either way, people comparing my post to some gross human being posting things about 9/11 prior to a Giants game is just flat out stupid.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shark is not a Hawks fan, he is a troll that just needed a home lol.

As far as the 49ers go, that Defense doesn't scare me. Hawks D is head and shoulders better. Seattle played the dreaded 10am ROAD game and pulled out a victory against a Defense that is 10 times better than Green Bays. The Hawks barely gave up 100 yards passing and 250 yards total while posting 300+ yards passing against a Secondary that is much better than the 49ers. 42-13 could very well be 50-0 this time around for a Hawks win. :P Our Defense is strong enough to stop the 49ers their Defense is not strong enough by their showing against a team i all ready said was WAY over rated and are not as good as people believe them to be. Rogers is good there is no if ands or buts about that but he is all they really got.

Yes i am drinking the Kool-aid, and it's GOOOOOD

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As far as the 49ers go, that Defense doesn't scare me. Hawks D is head and shoulders better. Seattle played the dreaded 10am ROAD game and pulled out a victory against a Defense that is 10 times better than Green Bays. The Hawks barely gave up 100 yards passing and 250 yards total while posting 300+ yards passing against a Secondary that is much better than the 49ers. 42-13 could very well be 50-0 this time around for a Hawks win. :P Our Defense is strong enough to stop the 49ers their Defense is not strong enough by their showing against a team i all ready said was WAY over rated and are not as good as people believe them to be. Rogers is good there is no if ands or buts about that but he is all they really got.

Oh I very much am. Have been watching every game since 95 and some before (wasn't that old before).

As much as it may pain you to see your fellow fan post something you disagree with. :suds:

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can appreciate the bravado for your team but you are comparing apples and oranges in terms of teams our respective teams played. There isn't much in terms of like-mindedness in offensive philosophy between GB and CAR so comparing defenses on this is silly. But hey, at least your are hydrated.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I did say, "I will stoop this low." Winning the SuperBowl at times requires your team to get lucky with some of this stuff.

Either way, people comparing my post to some gross human being posting things about 9/11 prior to a Giants game is just flat out stupid.

Your initial post is what was just flat out stupid. I am a diehard Niner fan but I'm not hoping Wilson tweaks a hammy. Wishing ANY ill health on ANYONE is low. If you feel that way, then you may have never actually competed for something in your life. There is one thing for outside influences affecting a game, a decision, etc. It is something else completely to actually ROOT for it to happen. In my mind, that is you saying, "I don't think our team is good enough to beat this team straight up so I am helping for injuries to balance the scales more towards the team I root for."

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't read too much in a single game, but a relatively close win against the packers is much more impressive than a closer win against a far worse panthers team. Comparing week one matchups doesn't favor you.

That said, it's one week.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't read too much in a single game, but a relatively close win against the packers is much more impressive than a closer win against a far worse panthers team. Comparing week one matchups doesn't favor you.

That said, it's one week.

:agree::suds:

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your initial post is what was just flat out stupid. I am a diehard Niner fan but I'm not hoping Wilson tweaks a hammy. Wishing ANY ill health on ANYONE is low. If you feel that way, then you may have never actually competed for something in your life. There is one thing for outside influences affecting a game, a decision, etc. It is something else completely to actually ROOT for it to happen. In my mind, that is you saying, "I don't think our team is good enough to beat this team straight up so I am helping for injuries to balance the scales more towards the team I root for."

in his defense there was a 49er fan on here saying he hoped that the midget QB got his knees tore up. But i do not defend anyone that wishes injury on ANY team... unless its on the Pats.

Last edited by a moderator: