• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Welcome To The Thunderdome: Ponicks v Detroit GDT

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game 7 is going to be a thing of beauty. Can't wait!

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would A game 7 victory over Detroit be the biggest thing to ever happen to this franchise? I don't know a whole lot about the Jet's earlier years as hockey information was limited by the evil network, to winning teams only. Hey kind of like it is now!:mad:

postmaster

RIP Steve
Hoopla Cash
$ 250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
poor postmaster, lol. team down 4-1 and sitting in the nose bleeds seats

Hey, they might be up there, but they are my seats and I love them.
It is on the blue line on the end we shoot at twice and they are actually good seats for the buck.
I just hope Wings take care of business in game 7 so I can keep using them. I really don't want a check mailed back to me for unused tickets since I already paid for next round.

postmaster

RIP Steve
Hoopla Cash
$ 250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wings had plenty of chances but couldn't convert while Phoenix did. They had some nice deflections top corner. Wings need to pressure a bit more on the Penalty Kill. They seem content on keeping the other team to the outside and waiting for them to make a mistake. It led to one really long shift where Phoenix found the wide open guy sneaking in on the backside.
I had a bad feeling about the game when we couldn't score on that 5 on 3 to tie the game up.
Crowd was out of the game for the most part. A lot of times it was difficult to get a chant going.
Hopefully the Wings fans in Phoenix will be a bit louder.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, they might be up there, but they are my seats and I love them.
It is on the blue line on the end we shoot at twice and they are actually good seats for the buck.
I just hope Wings take care of business in game 7 so I can keep using them. I really don't want a check mailed back to me for unused tickets since I already paid for next round.

It was more of a comment on the Game than the seats postmaster. I wish I could go to the Bruins games, but cash is limited for such thing now. Good luck to your Wings Tuesday night. Enjoy the games if your team advances