• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Welcome to the Neal Brown Era...

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are all glad that he (Dana) is in the little leagues now and we all LOVE Neal Brown.
No pussyfooting and the jury is out. As bbw has stated, his staff has done a good job of recruiting. The 15 or so players who hit the Transfer Portal seemed to have been filled. I believe HCNB has 1 more scholarship to offer.

On the other hand, I do not expect to much in his 1st 2 years, maybe 3. After that, nothing but roses, unicorns, and Big 12 Champions. Isn’t that what we all agreed to? Maybe some wanted a Leprechaun instead of roses.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No pussyfooting and the jury is out. As bbw has stated, his staff has done a good job of recruiting. The 15 or so players who hit the Transfer Portal seemed to have been filled. I believe HCNB has 1 more scholarship to offer.

On the other hand, I do not expect to much in his 1st 2 years, maybe 3. After that, nothing but roses, unicorns, and Big 12 Champions. Isn’t that what we all agreed to? Maybe some wanted a Leprechaun instead of roses.

I’m right there! HCNB is going to make us champions. Not just champions in life... but real life champions on the football field.

It’s a great day to be a Mountaineer! I can’t wait until we start racking up them natties....

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess my thinking was along the lines of Slaton’s. I never sat in one of his team meetings, so I couldn’t say he ran a loose ship. I don’t recall him ever shying away from disciplining a player when necessary.

Discipline on the field during games falls on him at the end of the day.

I knew what you meant. I was doing my ‘asshole’ thing...

No doubt... Dana did not put up with players going astray. He suspended players... he kicked kids off the team.

Funny to see some WVU fans blame him for kids getting caught in an academic wrongdoing.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought we were building one of those TRUMP walls around the State!...err...ugh...I guess we did..plenty of holes in it!:dhd:

I have to imagine losing Martin to UNC was a tough pill to swallow. Neal arrived in Morgantown hoping he could build that wall. He got Frazier to commit from West Fairmont... that was huge!

Before Nehlen took over, we regularly saw the best WV HS players leave the state in the 70’s. Somehow, we have to elevate the status of the program.

Huggins has done so. Before he arrived... WV’s best ballers left to play at UK, UF, USC... WF... VT... UofV...

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought we were building one of those TRUMP walls around the State!...err...ugh...I guess we did..plenty of holes in it!:dhd:
Dana's fault, should have had that kid locked down already but.... his focus was on stealing money from another program as Mr. Lyons had seen enough.

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huggins has done so. Before he arrived... WV’s best ballers left to play at UK, UF, USC... WF... VT... UofV...

I have not checked this board in a while. did BBW change his medication before making a positive Huggs comment?

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8 wins my ass...more disciplined team you say...well I would take picking up your block than wearing a hat indoors anyway.

Lol there is always next year