• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Welcome to the Neal Brown Era...

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kenny Robinson............Transfer Portal!

That's the way to make an entrance Neal...losing your best Defensive Player..:yes::yes:

Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kenny Robinson............Transfer Portal!

That's the way to make an entrance Neal...losing your best Defensive Player..:yes::yes:

Wonder why they didn't leave before spring camp? Wonder if Brown is running a tighter ship than they are accustomed to? Do they see the writing on the wall as we become the level of Troy?

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With some discipline around the program, maybe we will see some defense!! As to the comment about troy, I hope, they did pretty well under coach Brown. Holgorsen ran a very loose ship, so there is certainly going to be some of the guys who cant adjust leaving.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With some discipline around the program, maybe we will see some defense!! As to the comment about troy, I hope, they did pretty well under coach Brown. Holgorsen ran a very loose ship, so there is certainly going to be some of the guys who cant adjust leaving.

Yep no discipline, the teams overall GPA was one of the highest in the Big12

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My understanding... neither Simms or Robinson wanted to leave the program. And, this was a WVU student conduct issue for both.

Neal had nothing to do with these two needing to find new homes...

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep no discipline, the teams overall GPA was one of the highest in the Big12

My question is who took the tests and who wrote the papers? I am hearing widespread academic fraud under Holgerson.

Good thing for him that he got out of town and got his guaranteed money.

Spring ball has been over for a while and the kids have been on Summer break for a few weeks. The timing of these transfers seem to support the rumor.

The cupboard is bare and the doors are broken. Welcome HCNB.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My question is who took the tests and who wrote the papers? I am hearing widespread academic fraud under Holgerson.

Good thing for him that he got out of town and got his guaranteed money.

Spring ball has been over for a while and the kids have been on Summer break for a few weeks. The timing of these transfers seem to support the rumor.

The cupboard is bare and the doors are broken. Welcome HCNB.

It's not how it works...there are Compliance Officer's assigned by the AD's office for every sport who schedule tutors for all athlete's, Each coach for every sport has no input.

Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have us a real HC now. No way he shits the bed. We win 8 games this season.

A Real Coach will have another player plugged in and playing at the same level before the season starts, plenty of time to get them coached up

CouchOnFire

Statism is a disease
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miss a meeting, get disciplined, don't like it, transfer- Kenny Robinson/Marcus Simms (Simms' phone at the table was an issue.) I just hope Holgorsen din't leave us in a 'sanctions' situation. As for Pitts... not sure just yet.

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Refresh my memory. When did Dana go soft with discipline?

Hopefully HCNB can plug some of these holes. What is it now, 15 kids hit the transfer portal? Cupboard is bare with broken doors but it wasn’t from the previous chef. Looks like the new chef wants his own spices and is willing to forgo the next 2 seasons. If he is the real deal he should be able to put the Mountaineers in a position to challenge for a Big 12 Championship by his 6th year.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Refresh my memory. When did Dana go soft with discipline?

Hopefully HCNB can plug some of these holes. What is it now, 15 kids hit the transfer portal? Cupboard is bare with broken doors but it wasn’t from the previous chef. Looks like the new chef wants his own spices and is willing to forgo the next 2 seasons. If he is the real deal he should be able to put the Mountaineers in a position to challenge for a Big 12 Championship by his 6th year.

Dana’s teams didn’t play with discipline. Too many penalties... poor tackling... poor attention to details... late season collapses...

I give HCNB a ton of credit. He and his staff have been working their asses off to fill the voids left on their roster. I don’t know how each kid who has recently committed as either a transfer... JUCO... or grad transfer will fit in terms of scholarships. But, obviously... the staff has a plan.

Really good stuff...

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dana’s teams didn’t play with discipline. Too many penalties... poor tackling... poor attention to details... late season collapses...

I give HCNB a ton of credit. He and his staff have been working their asses off to fill the voids left on their roster. I don’t know how each kid who has recently committed as either a transfer... JUCO... or grad transfer will fit in terms of scholarships. But, obviously... the staff has a plan.

Really good stuff...
I guess my thinking was along the lines of Slaton’s. I never sat in one of his team meetings, so I couldn’t say he ran a loose ship. I don’t recall him ever shying away from disciplining a player when necessary.

Discipline on the field during games falls on him at the end of the day.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just stop the pussy footin.

Dana Holgorsen was/is a a lazy frat boy HC and stole money from WVU by posing as a HC.
He wasn't ready to be a HC (solid OC). Luck tried very hard and to his defense the whole conference realignment thing prob affected Lucks hire more than he cares to admit but he swung and missed on him.

We are all glad that he (Dana) is in the little leagues now and we all LOVE Neal Brown.

There , I said it.