• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 9 @ BAL2.0

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to give mad props to Dobbs. To come in cold like that and get the 1st down with their backs to the end zone especially if he checked out of a run takes huge grapefruits!!! You could see the Ravens deflate after that first down when they thought they knocked Ben out of the game, Dobbs kills them and then Ben came right back in. Their whole stadium was like WTF just happened. I loved it!
For real. Dobbs earned some mad respect on that play. And I too got the sense that the entire stadium had just gotten dropkicked in the groin after that pass. Absolutely loved it.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to give mad props to Dobbs. To come in cold like that and get the 1st down with their backs to the end zone especially if he checked out of a run takes huge grapefruits!!! You could see the Ravens deflate after that first down when they thought they knocked Ben out of the game, Dobbs kills them and then Ben came right back in. Their whole stadium was like WTF just happened. I loved it!

That was 2nd down which I'm almost positive they were expecting a running play and I'm thinking there had to be a trigger there for Dobbs to change that play.

He looked very smooth with the play fake and threw a dart...it's not like he completely fooled them and he was wide open.

Considering where the were on the field, if they don't get the 1st, BAL is probably near midfield looking to tie the game, worst case picked up another FG.

But...scratching out 3 points on that drive had to deflate the Ravens.