• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 7 Chiefs at Niners

CletusCooper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no expectations in this game with no pass rush and no running game this week. the Chiefs appear to be weaker than in the past few years but they certainly have the 49ers' number. I expect that to continue this week

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The Chiefs have a penchant for snatching victory out of the jaws of defeat and the 49ers have a penchant for snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory.
Yes, this has happened enough times or nearly happened, to make us think this way.

That said I feel the 49ers will win in a high scoring game. Limit your own mistakes and don't worry about what the Chiefs can do. Limit mistakes in all three phases, and we have enough talent to win.

CletusCooper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, this has happened enough times or nearly happened, to make us think this way.

That said I feel the 49ers will win in a high scoring game. Limit your own mistakes and don't worry about what the Chiefs can do. Limit mistakes in all three phases, and we have enough talent to win.
Positive thinking. I forgot to mention the huge advantage KC has in coaching. Reid shows his key players that he trusts them. Shanahan shows his key players that he does not trust them.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Positive thinking. I forgot to mention the huge advantage KC has in coaching. Reid shows his key players that he trusts them. Shanahan shows his key players that he does not trust them.
Yeah ok, coaching advantage to Reid but no sure its huge? It just feels like Shanahan is better for 3-1/2 quarters, but Reid has the advantage over 4? But the 4th being the main point where you need coaching, ok Reid has proven his advantage.

Regarding trust in his key players, its not easy for Shanahan because all the skill players on offense are key? So depending on the opponent and what each are doing that game, it might appear he's not trusting someone. What I don't get is his "distrust" of rookies or 2nd year players better than old vets? Devondre Cambell is the first example that comes to mind, he shouldn't be starting.

CletusCooper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah ok, coaching advantage to Reid but no sure its huge? It just feels like Shanahan is better for 3-1/2 quarters, but Reid has the advantage over 4? But the 4th being the main point where you need coaching, ok Reid has proven his advantage.

Regarding trust in his key players, its not easy for Shanahan because all the skill players on offense are key? So depending on the opponent and what each are doing that game, it might appear he's not trusting someone. What I don't get is his "distrust" of rookies or 2nd year players better than old vets? Devondre Cambell is the first example that comes to mind, he shouldn't be starting.
yeah, he's awful. Greenlaw was a huge loss