• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 6

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this style of offense sustainable for San Fran or is this a temp bandaid til Jimmy G is fully 100%? Jimmy is releasing the ball quicker so plays don't have the time to develop.

Rams have absolutely ATROCIOUS linebackers... it makes sense for Jimmy to pass anywhere from -2 to 5 yards and then just have everyone else YAC the yardage needed lol.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad @redseat isn't in here, he would have had a stroke already

No stroke. Royally pissed though. Patriots played like garbage (don't give me 8njury/practice excuse) and Broncos played hungry and determined to win. Cam played worse than Hoyer. Terrible game but credit to the Broncos

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at the Vikings schedule, how bad does this thing really get? GB next week, there's 1-6, Detroit is actually playing good football, possibly 1-7, a visit to Soldier Field, potentially 1-8, maybe their next win comes against Dallas? Oof.
Wow 3 division games in a row. That's tough.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you stalking the guy ???......I didn't watch , it's a bum team, Flacco has made his mark and should retire but AR threw several picks according to the news I saw and got punk slapped 38-10 by the meager Bucs.....Is he a bum too ?
The fact remains that Ben is the best now win qb in the afcn....Old white guy showing all the youngun's up.....Heck he might be the best in the league this year as far as qb's go.....

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you stalking the guy ???......I didn't watch , it's a bum team, Flacco has made his mark and should retire but AR threw several picks according to the news I saw and got punk slapped 38-10 by the meager Bucs.....Is he a bum too ?
The fact remains that Ben is the best now win qb in the afcn....Old white guy showing all the youngun's up.....Heck he might be the best in the league this year as far as qb's go.....

Ben has been the best QB in the AFCN since he came into the league, old news. With the injury and getting on with age, wasn't sure if he would go back to form, and he has

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben has been the best QB in the AFCN since he came into the league, old news. With the injury and getting on with age, wasn't sure if he would go back to form, and he has
You seem to think 0-2 Blee Dat is better, that's what got us on this discussion about qb's in the other thread....Ben has been one of the best in the league but in 2012, it was Joe Flacco SB47 MVP.....You can't change that, no kinda way...

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem to think 0-2 Blee Dat is better, that's what got us on this discussion about qb's in the other thread....Ben has been one of the best in the league but in 2012, it was Joe Flacco SB47 MVP.....You can't change that, no kinda way...

Stop it will you, I never said that Lamar was better, but he had a great first full season last year. You keep singing the same tune 0-2, Peyton was 0-3, how'd he end up. Lamar didn't even play a full season his rookie year, when he had to take over for that broken down Flacco and took that below.500 team to the playoffs. Lets see Lamar is 24-4 as a starter, and will advance further in the playoffs, Vegas has them as 2nd Fav, close to KC

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop it will you, I never said that Lamar was better, but he had a great first full season last year. You keep singing the same tune 0-2, Peyton was 0-3, how'd he end up. Lamar didn't even play a full season his rookie year, when he had to take over for that broken down Flacco and took that below.500 team to the playoffs. Lets see Lamar is 24-4 as a starter, and will advance further in the playoffs, Vegas has them as 2nd Fav, close to KC
Don't bet the farm on them, Vegas won't bail you out.....What you keep missing is that Flacco was done when Blee Dat showed up....Didn't win the job though, Flacco got hurt and last year he had the full deck stacked in his favor with a top 3 D at home against a mediocre team and laid another egg.....And please don't disrespect PM's name by comparing a RB to him....One of the greatest minds in football to a barn bat.....

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't bet the farm on them, Vegas won't bail you out.....What you keep missing is that Flacco was done when Blee Dat showed up....Didn't win the job though, Flacco got hurt and last year he had the full deck stacked in his favor with a top 3 D at home against a mediocre team and laid another egg.....And please don't disrespect PM's name by comparing a RB to him....One of the greatest minds in football to a barn bat.....
I hope your Ravens go 0fer the rest of the season and don't win any games while Jackson is there. Flacco couldn't shine his shoes in his best days, you guys don't deserve him, and I'd gladly take him in NE and not be below .500

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope your Ravens go 0fer the rest of the season and don't win any games while Jackson is there. Flacco couldn't shine his shoes in his best days, you guys don't deserve him, and I'd gladly take him in NE and not be below .500
I think you got that backwards, but if you think putting up numbers and losing when it counts better than winning in the post consistently and a SB MVP, you will have to find a therapist, I can't help you old buddy....

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you got that backwards, but if you think putting up numbers and losing when it counts better than winning in the post consistently and a SB MVP, you will have to find a therapist, I can't help you old buddy....

I think getting to the post season is better than missing it , especially a bunch of years in a row. You had harsh words for Harbaugh, so he might be the problem, not getting over the hump. At least there is hope when a team is in playoffs, vs say the Ravens for the previous 3-4 years before Lamar, golfing early

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think getting to the post season is better than missing it , especially a bunch of years in a row. You had harsh words for Harbaugh, so he might be the problem, not getting over the hump. At least there is hope when a team is in playoffs, vs say the Ravens for the previous 3-4 years before Lamar, golfing early
The Bengals got to the post 5 seasons straight, and was 0-5....Getting there means nothing if you can't win....Id rather go once and win than 3or 4 goose eggs.....But to each their own.....Wilson , and Maholmes were successful their 1st 2 years but Blee Dat folded like a dollar store lawn chair.....Not my idea of a winner, he's been given everything to make him successful but fails....

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bengals got to the post 5 seasons straight, and was 0-5....Getting there means nothing if you can't win....Id rather go once and win than 3or 4 goose eggs.....But to each their own.....Wilson , and Maholmes were successful their 1st 2 years but Blee Dat folded like a dollar store lawn chair.....Not my idea of a winner, he's been given everything to make him successful but fails....

Bum coach , avg receivers is everything I guess. If he had Ray Lewis and Ed Reed, prob have a title already

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bum coach , avg receivers is everything I guess. If he had Ray Lewis and Ed Reed, prob have a title already
He certainly needs somebody.....I just read last nite on our website that they brought in Dez to try and bolster a passing game that per game ranks 31st in the league.....Might be because we have a RB playing QB....I'm just sayin'...:faint: