• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 6 @ NYJ

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just at a point with Ramirez that I am willing to try out Montgomery at the position and see what happens. I mean last year Montgomery did grade out to a positive 7.5 on PFF for Washington. Plus he is known for his run blocking more than anything and to me that is where Ramirez has been at his worst. he had a very bad pass blocking day yesterday but usually he isn't too bad at that but his run blocking all season he just been down right terrible. I mean how can you whiff hitting 320 lb. men. There have been plays he hasn't laid a hand on a player. I just don't see how Montgomery could do any worse or maybe get our 6th round pick Matt Paradis a try. I just don't see how anybody could do much worse. I hate switching out especially OL players at this point in the season but his play has just been unacceptable when we are competing for a Super Bowl. Manning's biggest weakness is pressure up the middle and Ramirez is just letting teams dominate that area of the field.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just at a point with Ramirez that I am willing to try out Montgomery at the position and see what happens. I mean last year Montgomery did grade out to a positive 7.5 on PFF for Washington. Plus he is known for his run blocking more than anything and to me that is where Ramirez has been at his worst. he had a very bad pass blocking day yesterday but usually he isn't too bad at that but his run blocking all season he just been down right terrible. I mean how can you whiff hitting 320 lb. men. There have been plays he hasn't laid a hand on a player. I just don't see how Montgomery could do any worse or maybe get our 6th round pick Matt Paradis a try. I just don't see how anybody could do much worse. I hate switching out especially OL players at this point in the season but his play has just been unacceptable when we are competing for a Super Bowl. Manning's biggest weakness is pressure up the middle and Ramirez is just letting teams dominate that area of the field.

Prob is Rameriz is pretty good run blkr but his pass blkg has certainly been very suspect of late. Not sure if Montgomery would be much of a upgrade as although he is better pass protector, not great in running game. I like the thought of giving Paradis a shot though as he was garnishing some good praise in pre-season and like you said, maybe benching Manny will get him to get his shite together. Tough position to switch players with though unless injury forces you. To many bad things can happen that might not warrant a switch just yet.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same here Td. Red zone. Was a little perturbed they kept Jets alive till deep in 4th. Loved running game resurgence. The D stats were pretty impressive and looks like penalties played a factor in killing drives for Denver and extending drives for Jets. Good road win but once again, they can't really deliver kill shot when they should. Any news on Trevor yet?

Ehhh, after the TD by Decker the Jets gained what....6 yards? Defense shut the door on this game, while Denver killed clock. Last 8 plays by the Jets: inc, 4yd pass, inc, punt, inc, 4 yd sack (should have been a safety), int-6, 6yd pass. That's a pretty dominant end of game, and Jets had no chance to even come close to tie the game. Nice to see Q. Smith's name called too. Had a few great plays.

That said the penalties killed our offense. This could have been an epic blowout if it weren't for all those penalties. That needs to be fixed.