• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 6- Denver Broncos @ Kansas City Chiefs

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC just screwing around last night. I'd rather lose by 30 over having opposing team play playground ball because you stink

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell is your issue? It’s not my fault your team is a dumpster fire, that they made a bad trade to get Russ who looks washed up, or that they hired an overrated coach in Payton who only managed to get to 1 Super Bowl in New Orleans despite having an all time great QB in Brees for about 15 years. So settle down.
Just be glad your guys didn’t get humiliated - the Broncos defense slowed the Chiefs down in the red zone and that kept the game closer despite the Chiefs being in control from start to finish.
LOL at he is washed.

He had 1 bad game....he has looked way better this season than last.

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Broncos have a shit record, but if you look at their results, only the Dolphins loss was a dumpster fire. The rest of these games have been competitive. A couple lucky breaks and the Broncos could be 4-2 right now.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Broncos have a shit record, but if you look at their results, only the Dolphins loss was a dumpster fire. The rest of these games have been competitive. A couple lucky breaks and the Broncos could be 4-2 right now.
BS not going at you but, I'm tired of the IF IF IF or could or should be record that goes on. This org is a joke and deserves it. I hope they have a plan going forward to improve things. We deserve 1-5 honestly.

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BS not going at you but, I'm tired of the IF IF IF or could or should be record that goes on. This org is a joke and deserves it. I hope they have a plan going forward to improve things. We deserve 1-5 honestly.
I don't disagree with this. But it sucks for Broncos fans because I think you guys are actually pretty close to having a competitive team, and blowing it all up will only make things worse in the short term. I fully think the problem is with Russ. In these losses, if his play was elevated, then your 1-5 record is 4-2, with your only losses being to KC and Miami (and KC honestly could have been competitive too). Russ is simply way too overpaid to be a game manager (and he can't even be a manager lots of the time). Honestly, if you want to clean house, get rid of the idiots that gave Russ a five-year extension to his contract prior to him even stepping onto the field. That extension hasn't even started yet!! Denver would have been able to walk away from Russ after this year scott free but for that extension.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't disagree with this. But it sucks for Broncos fans because I think you guys are actually pretty close to having a competitive team, and blowing it all up will only make things worse in the short term. I fully think the problem is with Russ. In these losses, if his play was elevated, then your 1-5 record is 4-2, with your only losses being to KC and Miami (and KC honestly could have been competitive too). Russ is simply way too overpaid to be a game manager (and he can't even be a manager lots of the time). Honestly, if you want to clean house, get rid of the idiots that gave Russ a five-year extension to his contract prior to him even stepping onto the field. That extension hasn't even started yet!! Denver would have been able to walk away from Russ after this year scott free but for that extension.

Even with Russ’s play the last few years in Seattle I don’t think anyone would’ve predicted a drop off such as what we’re seeing now. Also, in hindsight they shouldn’t have given him such a long extension but in my opinion it looks even worse if you give up everything Denver did, and then the guy walks away in 2 years and you get nothing.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With 10 days in between? I think it's a must win. Plenty of time to game plan for a young QB.

A bye week is a bye week. Just saying, next week aint our bye.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened to the really nice Falcon fan who came in to tell us that our team sucked like it was breaking news?
FALCON FAN I repeat.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened to the really nice Falcon fan who came in to tell us that our team sucked like it was breaking news?
FALCON FAN I repeat.
Relative newb.....does not know the rules of the team boards.....

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh... Well, I still love you!
Awkward Ed Helms GIF by The Office

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have came to give WR Sutton some love .. I hear he is not the problem . So I will refrain from saying that from now on .. He will probably still get traded

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have came to give WR Sutton some love .. I hear he is not the problem . So I will refrain from saying that from now on .. He will probably still get traded

Ironic. I was just about to do the same thing. Sutton gave good effort last night.

Few others to credit last night.

Josey Jewell. This guy gave everything he had. He played with fire and passion. I love Josey Jewell not just because he is from Iowa but because you get EVERYTHING out of him. Sometimes I don't think fans appreciate a player like Josey enough. He doesn't have the crazy god given physical ability but he he makes it happen!!!

Nik Bonitto- No sacks last night but he applied pressure and gave great effort. Great game last night.

Justin Simmons- Played a great game last night.

I also thought Ronnie Perkins showed a little something last night. Not really to get too excited about him right now but he took advantage of an extended opportunity last night.

Want to mention this guy is in his 4th year removed from Oklahoma but playing in his first NFL games this season after spending 3 years on practice squads. He is physically limited and a tweener between a DE and OLB but he gave us effort last night and got some pressure. I liked what I saw. Reminded me a little bit of Malik Reed.

Cooper always gives 100% effort didn't have as much of an impact last night as previous games but he did get a sack and never quits fighting.

Mathis and Singleton continued to play poorly.

Hoping Baron Browing is back next week and I would like to see more of Drew Sanders and Riley Moss going forward.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ironic. I was just about to do the same thing. Sutton gave good effort last night.

Few others to credit last night.

Josey Jewell. This guy gave everything he had. He played with fire and passion. I love Josey Jewell not just because he is from Iowa but because you get EVERYTHING out of him. Sometimes I don't think fans appreciate a player like Josey enough. He doesn't have the crazy god given physical ability but he he makes it happen!!!

Nik Bonitto- No sacks last night but he applied pressure and gave great effort. Great game last night.

Justin Simmons- Played a great game last night.

I also thought Ronnie Perkins showed a little something last night. Not really to get too excited about him right now but he took advantage of an extended opportunity last night.

Want to mention this guy is in his 4th year removed from Oklahoma but playing in his first NFL games this season after spending 3 years on practice squads. He is physically limited and a tweener between a DE and OLB but he gave us effort last night and got some pressure. I liked what I saw. Reminded me a little bit of Malik Reed.

Cooper always gives 100% effort didn't have as much of an impact last night as previous games but he did get a sack and never quits fighting.

Mathis and Singleton continued to play poorly.

Hoping Baron Browing is back next week and I would like to see more of Drew Sanders and Riley Moss going forward.
Mathis and Singleton need to go.