• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 5 crisis avoided, week 6 option

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In fact there was a much bigger crisis. Hurricane hit the state and TS-like conditions were here and tree knocked out power for days because of unsurmountable damage. I went a Sunday for the first time in ages without watching any redzone or online games. It was horrible. It's also been horrible not being able to access my laptop for nearly a week.

Now remember the bye week conndundrum I posted about before the season that was this week. Well the players that filled those holes delivered some uninspiring performances. All of my receivers stunk. But my RBs had nice rushing games with no TDs. Carr did just okay. The vikings defense comes through. But I was able to pull out a decent margin win scoring under 100. I am now 3-2 after starting out 0-2.

Now, I cut the cord on Dorsett. He's had three games to show something and hasn't. I have Smith Sr now who I feel is more reliable and JT was on waivers and decided to drop Dorsett for him. I also cut bait on Hopkins for Hauschka.

Now eagles are set to start in place of vikes' bye. But I wonder if I should pick up Buffalo? Anyone see CK getting embarrassed Sunday? I had Buffalo week 2 and dropped them after the jets stinker. Sure enough them, Minnesota, Philadelphia, the three total defenses I owned at some point or another all doing well.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After that Bills/Jets game, Rob Ryan has been demoted from any play calling... which he should have been nowhere near in thw first place. Thurman has the secondary playing aggressive.

Eagles are good too though, Schwartz is very good.

Smitty is probably out this weekend.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Add kerley or one of the rams WR at Detroit if you're desperate at WR, should be better options if only a 10 team league

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not desperate at WR, Maclin and Robinson are back from the bye and they are starting. Maclin's got to turn it around at some point and he shredded the raiders last year.