• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 4: Redskins @ Chiefs

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Dez a pussy too? Google Dez near miracle catch. He braces himself by putting his hand out of bounds.

Well yea, Dez is a pussy.. he is a Cowboy after all.

My issue isnt that he dropped it, its WHY he dropped it.

And Dez DIDNT drop it.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well yea, Dez is a pussy.. he is a Cowboy after all.

My issue isnt that he dropped it, its WHY he dropped it.

And Dez DIDNT drop it.

No but he put his arm out to protect himself and that is why you were calling JD a pussy.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No but he put his arm out to protect himself and that is why you were calling JD a pussy.

NO I was calling him a wuss because he was more worried about protecting himself than securing the ball. You brought up Dez, he clearly had secured the ball FIRST.

HOnestly think Doctson is just a tad soft is all.

Bonus points, he dropped the ball and still managed to hurt himself

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO I was calling him a wuss because he was more worried about protecting himself than securing the ball. You brought up Dez, he clearly had secured the ball FIRST.

HOnestly think Doctson is just a tad soft is all.

Bonus points, he dropped the ball and still managed to hurt himself

Again, show me where the ball was not secured. He pulled it into his body before the arm went down.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, show me where the ball was not secured. He pulled it into his body before the arm went down.

We can agree to see things different on this one. Maybe Doctson will be on the field again by the time we play NY and get a chance to redeem himself.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can agree to see things different on this one. Maybe Doctson will be on the field again by the time we play NY and get a chance to redeem himself.

I have checked and seen nothing about Doctson missing any games. Do you know something we don't or is this just sarcasm. Heck - I just saw something that said that Norman may even play in the 49ers game (w/ pain no doubt).

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most talented what?? Hot tub jockey??

Sure sounds like you are hoping for this guy to fail. Again - lets just wait & see what he does in the next few games. Jeez - tough crowd.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have checked and seen nothing about Doctson missing any games. Do you know something we don't or is this just sarcasm. Heck - I just saw something that said that Norman even play in the 49ers game (w/ pain no doubt).

Sure sounds like you are hoping for this guy to fail. Again - lets just wait & see what he does in the next few games. Jeez - tough crowd.

Am I hoping he fails, far from it. But I have little faith in him because he always seems to be limited in practice, or questionable. He was drafted to replace one of the better sure handed WRs in team history. A play maker. He spent his first season on IR, in four games has three receptions and one TD...

And this is the most talented WR we have on the team?? Really??

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gotta blame your guy Scotty Mac for that shark. Btw I’m not giving up on yet tho,cuz I think he could do some really good things if he stays healthy

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I hoping he fails, far from it. But I have little faith in him because he always seems to be limited in practice, or questionable. He was drafted to replace one of the better sure handed WRs in team history. A play maker. He spent his first season on IR, in four games has three receptions and one TD...

And this is the most talented WR we have on the team?? Really??

Yes. He is the most talented WR on the team. He has physical gifts that only Pryor can match while having great hands and can actually run routes. You know my personal opinion of why he isn't getting the playing time and it is that young guy bullshit.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. He is the most talented WR on the team. He has physical gifts that only Pryor can match while having great hands and can actually run routes. You know my personal opinion of why he isn't getting the playing time and it is that young guy bullshit.

And my opinion is.. you cant practice, you dont play. And from the moment we drafted him he has ALWAYS had some reason why he cant participate in the off season program, has always been "limited" during training camp

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he highpoints the ball you bring it into your chest and you fall backwards on your back securing the ball with BOTH arms and hands. You don't take you hand away to brace yourself. Once the catch was made you have to secure the ball.

He did high point the ball, he secured the ball and he wasn't gonna fall on his back, he revolved almost 360 degrees in the air, cuz he was skywalking (at one point Doctson's ass is damn near level with Peters head as Peters was extending forward) Peters is able to come back to the ground and take a couple steps while Doctson is still off the ground.

Doctson's effort to catch the ball was Monk-ese as in Art Monk, but with considerable more vertical as Art does land on his back or some parts of his back and his side, Doctson landed totally on his stomach/front of his body.

You, me, Stymiee, G, Shark, dad, J, Ruzious, SoCal, Kevin, coach, HTTR, anybody else who's ever posted at this forum, don't use our arm to brace ourselves cuz we'd be landing on our backs (and half of us would pull a hammy and the other half would pass out from the nosebleed we'd get just thinking about getting as high as Doctson did)

Don't fret though dean. You n Shark being so completely wrong about this play called for extra study of it and because of it. I'm more convinced than ever that Josh Doctson can be a baller in the NFL.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breed... two points here

1. He had both hands on he ball and took one hand off to try and brace himself for the landing.

2. He still injured the shoulder despite giving up the catch to try and brace himself for the landing.

Bonus nugget, any racing school will tell you, ball up and take it on the leather.. or in this case on the pads.

But I do hope MK Deu figures it out, can get and stay healthy and realizes the quickest way to get hurt is to play to not get hurt.

Link to the article you must have that says Doctson hurt his shoulder on that or any other play in the KC game.

I don't know what racing school means or is or has to do with this subject. There was no leather or pads for Doctson to take it on.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did high point the ball, he secured the ball and he wasn't gonna fall on his back, he revolved almost 360 degrees in the air, cuz he was skywalking (at one point Doctson's ass is damn near level with Peters head as Peters was extending forward) Peters is able to come back to the ground and take a couple steps while Doctson is still off the ground.

Doctson's effort to catch the ball was Monk-ese as in Art Monk, but with considerable more vertical as Art does land on his back or some parts of his back and his side, Doctson landed totally on his stomach/front of his body.

You, me, Stymiee, G, Shark, dad, J, Ruzious, SoCal, Kevin, coach, HTTR, anybody else who's ever posted at this forum, don't use our arm to brace ourselves cuz we'd be landing on our backs (and half of us would pull a hammy and the other half would pass out from the nosebleed we'd get just thinking about getting as high as Doctson did)

Don't fret though dean. You n Shark being so completely wrong about this play called for extra study of it and because of it. I'm more convinced than ever that Josh Doctson can be a baller in the NFL.

we are not wrong. he didn't secure the ball with 2 hands that is why it was incomplete. How many time do I have to say it?

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Charley Casserly sees it differently on the Josh Doctson drop against Chiefs

Good analysis of the game from Casserly (admittedly I am not a big fan of his). He correctly puts some of the blame on others - namely Kelley, Kerrigan & yes Cousins. Does this make them bad players? Absolutely not. It just means - just like Doctson - they need to learn from this game & avoid these mistakes in the future.

Pay attn. guys. This was one game against a very good team & things like this will happen. Outside of Dean - nobody is perfect. The key is learning from your mistakes to avoid them moving fwd - we will see.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I honestly believe that as delusional as he is that Dean believes he would make that play in the end zone just like he probably believes that he could coach an NFL team. If I am wrong then perhaps he should refrain from being hyper critical of just about everyone on the team.