• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 4, Los Angeles Rams @ San Francisco Forty-Niners, Monday Night Football, Levi's Stadium, Monday, 10/03/2022, 5:15 PM, PST

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robinson can't seem to get separation at all and is likely not on the same page with Stafford yet (will he ever be?). Missing Bobby Trees...

Rams lost Ebukam and Miller on back to back days in March. They really needed to lock up Miller.

OL has multiple injuries already and lost their LT to retirement. Regression has to be expected, and without a 1st or 2nd rounder (and the season-ending injury to their 3rd round pick Bruss), they couldn't reload in a quick fashion. In fact, only Kendrick (and Arcuri if elevated) have been of any use from this year's draft class.

The physical differences between Atwell and Deebo are IMMENSE. Deebo has 50lbs on Tutu.

Goff has a two-headed quality running game behind an emerging OL and has played the #1 defense (Eagles), but also the #27 (Vikings), #30 (Commies), and Seahawks (#31) and have only managed one win vs Washington. Their own defense (last) keeps them chasing points all game long. The Rams have faced the Niners (3rd), Bills (#5), Cards (19th), and Falcons (29th). They beat the bad defenses, and were handled by the strong defenses. A little perspective is helpful. Let's also remember the Rams have lost to the Niners in 6 straight regular season games and have been held to 10 pts or less in 3 of those losses. This is a horrible matchup for the Rams, largely due to Shanahan and McVay's shared history coming up.
Shop

You can’t just easily brush off what Goff is doing in Detroit, when he’s doing things not even Stafford did in Detroit.

Rank
Jared Goff

Jared Goff
Detroit Lions · Year 7
2022 stats: 4 games | 60.9 pct | 1,126 pass yds | 7.5 ypa | 11 pass TD | 3 INT | 16 rush yds | 0 rush TD | 1 fumble

Goff has led the Lions to 140 points this season, the most in team history over their first four outings. He can't save a defense allowing 141. The quarterback's touchdown count (11) sits tied with Mahomes and Lamar in the throwing department. He still activates the occasional time bomb (i.e., Sunday's pick-six), but Goff lobs beauties weekly. He put up 378 yards and four touchdowns against the Seahawks with D’Andre Swift, Amon-Ra St. Brown, D.J. Chark, Jonah Jackson and Halapoulivaati Vaitaiout of the lineup.

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what you get when you let a player get to thinking he is invincible when he plays the Rams. Why we let this guy run freely through our secondary unabated is beyond me but this is part of the bullshit mentality McShit-fer-Brains has cultured in the Rams to believe the Rams cannot beat the Niners in the regular season. We start hitting this guy every play, he'll eventually shut his mouth. But nobody on the defense lays a hand on him.

I believe it took Von Miller to let the Rams defense know that they were believing the Niners simply cannot be defeated by the Rams when they play each other. That's why we won the NFC Championship last year against the Niners. Remove Von Miller and the defense is right back to the same beliefs and thus shit performance on the field.

You beat Niners in NFC title game cause Niners D can’t catch an easy interception

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shop

You can’t just easily brush off what Goff is doing in Detroit, when he’s doing things not even Stafford did in Detroit.

Rank
Jared Goff

Jared Goff
Detroit Lions · Year 7
2022 stats: 4 games | 60.9 pct | 1,126 pass yds | 7.5 ypa | 11 pass TD | 3 INT | 16 rush yds | 0 rush TD | 1 fumble

Goff has led the Lions to 140 points this season, the most in team history over their first four outings. He can't save a defense allowing 141. The quarterback's touchdown count (11) sits tied with Mahomes and Lamar in the throwing department. He still activates the occasional time bomb (i.e., Sunday's pick-six), but Goff lobs beauties weekly. He put up 378 yards and four touchdowns against the Seahawks with D’Andre Swift, Amon-Ra St. Brown, D.J. Chark, Jonah Jackson and Halapoulivaati Vaitaiout of the lineup.

What your bullshit stats do NOT say are the 2 game ending INTs Goff threw this year while driving the Lions on the their last drive in the 4th quarter.

You know who is the active NFL leader in 4th quarter comebacks? He’s on the Rams.

What your bullshit stats also do NOT say is that Goff is sitting behind one of the best Olines in the NFL. Stafford is not.

Oh and there is the super bowl W the Rams got last year.

Are you really this mental ?

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what you get when you let a player get to thinking he is invincible when he plays the Rams. Why we let this guy run freely through our secondary unabated is beyond me but this is part of the bullshit mentality McShit-fer-Brains has cultured in the Rams to believe the Rams cannot beat the Niners in the regular season. We start hitting this guy every play, he'll eventually shut his mouth. But nobody on the defense lays a hand on him.

I believe it took Von Miller to let the Rams defense know that they were believing the Niners simply cannot be defeated by the Rams when they play each other. That's why we won the NFC Championship last year against the Niners. Remove Von Miller and the defense is right back to the same beliefs and thus shit performance on the field.

i mean he is.... feelings don't change facts. Deebo basically said yall are scrubs, always been scrubs... and that scrub #5 dont' want to guard me either, you see what i did to him and your whoooooooole secondary yet again? Like how many times do we run the same shit and yall still can't figure it out. Tell your coach to grow a pair. I'll take that 1 win though.. even if it is to dwell on the past.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, I am confounded to understand why our Secondary and our Defense lets this guy meander around on the field unmolested. They should be knocking the crap out of this little bastard every chance they get but noooo. They just fold like a bunch of spineless pussies!

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What your bullshit stats do NOT say are the 2 game ending INTs Goff threw this year while driving the Lions on the their last drive in the 4th quarter.

You know who is the active NFL leader in 4th quarter comebacks? He’s on the Rams.

What your bullshit stats also do NOT say is that Goff is sitting behind one of the best Olines in the NFL. Stafford is not.

Oh and there is the super bowl W the Rams got last year.

Are you really this mental ?
What you fail to realize is I was not comparing Goff to Stafford this year.

I was comparing what he has done so far this season vs what Any Lions QB ever did, including Stafford.

And Stafford had some pretty good OL’s when he was in Detroit.

And let’s not act like Stafford’s gunslinging didn’t cost his team plenty of games.

As a matter of fact, his pick 6 officially put the nail in the coffin this last game. So much for that 4th quarter comeback king mantra you were spouting.

Unbelievable how you continue to not want to give Goff his due when he has produced 140 pts and 11 TD’s so far ( tied with Mahomes for the league lead ).

What, is Mahomes trash now too in your book?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you fail to realize is I was not comparing Goff to Stafford this year.

I was comparing what he has done so far this season vs what Any Lions QB ever did, including Stafford.

And Stafford had some pretty good OL’s when he was in Detroit.

And let’s not act like Stafford’s gunslinging didn’t cost his team plenty of games.

As a matter of fact, his pick 6 officially put the nail in the coffin this last game. So much for that 4th quarter comeback king mantra you were spouting.

Unbelievable how you continue to not want to give Goff his due when he has produced 140 pts and 11 TD’s so far ( tied with Mahomes for the league lead ).

What, is Mahomes trash now too in your book?

Mahomes and Goff huh? Lol you are mental. I don’t give a shit about Goff. He’s old news and he’s always been a solid garbage time QB.

It’s early October and Goff looks to be better

jack nicholson art GIF by hoppip

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You kill me SJ76 with some of your posted GIFs. lol!!

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's never a dull moment with SJ lol. It's good to poke the bear sometimes

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are sorry your player couldn’t make a play.

Would you like to see the super bowl ring?
I was letting you know why you even won the game. You got a lucky one, enjoy it. We’ve owned you for 7 straight games outside of one collapse in the NFC game

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was letting you know why you even won the game. You got a lucky one, enjoy it. We’ve owned you for 7 straight games outside of one collapse in the NFC game

Thank you captain obvious. “Players make plays… or they don’t”. You do realize there were about 80 other plays in that game?

Just imagine that super bowl ring from last year in your dreams.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When was the last time the 49ers won a ring? Anyone?? Haha I can’t remember

They choked on the biggest stage last year and lost to the Rams.

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you captain obvious. “Players make plays… or they don’t”. You do realize there were about 80 other plays in that game?

Just imagine that super bowl ring from last year in your dreams.
Derp derp, you realize the rams don’t come back in that game if the guy catches the easiest pick I’ve seen. I could have made that catch in my sleep. Not hard to figure that out, cupcake

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Derp derp, you realize the rams don’t come back in that game if the guy catches the easiest pick I’ve seen. I could have made that catch in my sleep. Not hard to figure that out, cupcake

Haha you’re guy choked and San Fran lost the game and you’re still crying. When is the last time the 9ers won a Super Bowl?

Do you remember Bill Buckner? Yeah shoulda coulda

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao @Jordan23 being a little bitch

He should be forced to change his name in here and avatar for this sniveling

So sorry your player choked and couldn’t catch the ball.

Welcome to sports!!

98DC1145-BF7A-48BC-A839-6821B6C80190.jpeg