• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 3, The San Francisco Forty-Niners @ The Los Angeles Rams, SoFi Stadium, Los Angeles, CA, Sunday, 09/22/2024, 1:30 PM, PDT.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the complete implosion in Phoenix, the Rams return to LA for their first home game of this early season. Things are not looking at all very good with all the injuries and the complete and utter disintegration of a football team on both sides of the ball. McShitferBrains has no more answers.

He has not changed his ways much in 8 years and now he is faced with another season that is shaping-up to be similar to 2018. It is time for this guy to be reigned-in. He doesn't have anymore answers and his methods are def outdated. Let's see if he changes his approach to playing Kyle Shanahan. If he doesn't, the Rams will be 0-3 and on the way to an 0-6 start.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sep 16
Jonah Jackson
Jonah Jackson
G
Status
Doubtful
Jackson is expected to be placed on injured reserve after fracturing his scapula on Sunday, Ian Rapoport of NFL Network reports.
Joshua Karty
Joshua Karty
PK
Status
Questionable
Head coach Sean McVay told reporters Monday that Karty tweaked his groin during Sunday's loss to the Cardinals, Adam Grosbard of The Orange County Register reports.
Cooper Kupp
Cooper Kupp
WR
Status
Doubtful
Coach Sean McVay noted Monday that Kupp (ankle) is expected to be out for "an extended period of time" and could land on injured reserve, Adam Schefter of ESPN and Ian Rapoport of NFL Network report.
John Johnson III
John Johnson III
S
Status
Doubtful
Johnson is set to miss 4-to-6 weeks after sustaining a shoulder injury during Sunday's loss to the Cardinals, Cameron DaSilva of USA Today reports.
Davis Allen
Davis Allen
TE
Status
Out

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So with Jackson going down, the Rams could have really used Zack Thomas. But the ShiferBrains TWins put him on Waivers and he was snapped-up by the Patriots. Logan Bruss will be the next in line. Alaric Jackson returns this week. So the O-Line will look like, from L-R: Alaric Jackson, Logan Bruss, Zookie Limmer, Kevin Dotson, and Rob Havenstein. This season is shaping-up to be just like a combination of 2011, 2018, 2019, and 2022 all in one season.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Davis Allen is probably headed to the IR. The Rams are now the most injured team in football!

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn I was gonna say we should trade for Bryce Young but we dont have any picks. ....

What Are the Los Angeles Rams Draft Picks in 2025?​

• Round 1
  • Round 3
  • Round 4
  • Round 6
  • Round 6 (from ATL)
  • Round 6 (from HOU or PIT)

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn I was gonna say we should trade for Bryce Young but we dont have any picks. ....

• Round 1
  • Round 3
  • Round 4
  • Round 6
  • Round 6 (from ATL)
Yikes!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want to see something stark and very aggravating?? Check-out the stats on Earnest Jones and what he did for the Titans yesterday and then compare it to what Reeder and Rozeboom did.

Also it is turning out that White is so bad that he started tackling receivers that blew by him. And of course the Safety that the ShitferBrains Twins raved about as a great FA signing is really a pile of dogshit and got beat badly on Sunday.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

• Round 1
  • Round 3
  • Round 4
  • Round 6
  • Round 6 (from ATL)
Well shit, let's have the ShitferBrains Twins trade away Stafford for a 5th Rounder since we don't have one. I am quite sure they would do that deal in a heartbeat. What a couple of buffoons masquerading as a legitimate GM and HC.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams need to put a rushing game together and take it to the niners. I want to see this o-line open some holes and do some downfield blocking. And teach our leftover and young receivers how to block. And
Oh wait, I.... I must have been dreaming. Sorry.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams need to put a rushing game together and take it to the niners. I want to see this o-line open some holes and do some downfield blocking. And teach our leftover and young receivers how to block. And
Oh wait, I.... I must have been dreaming. Sorry.
Ya got it right Rambunctious. I posted this over in the Cards Game Thread:

Ya know LTRF, since you mentioned a really talented WR, I thought about all the great receivers we had during the 1999 to 2001 Snooperbowl runs. The triumvirate of Bruce, Holt, and Hakim with a fourth in Proehl was just flat-out awesome.

WE have not had that type of talent in a long time except for the 2021 Season with Kupp, Woods, and Higbee. All three are now gone and we need that type of talent to survive a season. We don't have it now and Stafford looks confused alot these days because of it. The passing game is suffering.

Once again, McShitferBrains should go to the Jumbo offense, which he still doesn't know because that is where his talent is. A tandem of Williams and Corum with input from Rivers (since McShitferBrains likes him so much) in the backfield and two TEs of Parkinson and Long would more than suffice for smashmouth football.

That ain't going to happen and McShitferBrains is just going to mutter along this year because now he doesn't have much talent on offense to satisfy his pass-happy tendencies and we are going to lose a lot of football games because McShitferBains refuses to redefine himself.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Jonah Jackson is injured again. He was the wrong FA to sign. Jackson and Kupp or going on season-ending IR.

Looking a little better with Kupp, as they didn't put him on IR yet. Seems he might be back before that 4 week window.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya got it right Rambunctious. I posted this over in the Cards Game Thread:

Ya know LTRF, since you mentioned a really talented WR, I thought about all the great receivers we had during the 1999 to 2001 Snooperbowl runs. The triumvirate of Bruce, Holt, and Hakim with a fourth in Proehl was just flat-out awesome.

WE have not had that type of talent in a long time except for the 2021 Season with Kupp, Woods, and Higbee. All three are now gone and we need that type of talent to survive a season. We don't have it now and Stafford looks confused alot these days because of it. The passing game is suffering.

Once again, McShitferBrains should go to the Jumbo offense, which he still doesn't know because that is where his talent is. A tandem of Williams and Corum with input from Rivers (since McShitferBrains likes him so much) in the backfield and two TEs of Parkinson and Long would more than suffice for smashmouth football.

That ain't going to happen and McShitferBrains is just going to mutter along this year because now he doesn't have much talent on offense to satisfy his pass-happy tendencies and we are going to lose a lot of football games because McShitferBains refuses to redefine himself.

Do they have the healthy bodies on the OL to accomplish this? That seems to be the biggest issue with the entire offense thus far (other than the Kupp and Nacua injuries of course). It will be interesting to see how Jackson plays after his suspension. Dotson's health is key too.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I don't think it will matter who the 49ers put in. Kyle has coach dipshit's number, guy knows how to run the offense in a way that whoever is there they will find a way to get the job done. Rams on the other hand has always made backups look like world beaters, never fails that some backup or journeyman end up having a career day against us. Defensively we are trash and rightfully so as we lack true NFL talent at ILB, bottomFeeder and rozebum are not nfl LBs. A problem that is pretty evident and glaring with no solution in sight.

Bobby Brown just should audition for being the worlds largest paper weight as he does nothing at NT, DT or any DL position. Or maybe the coaching staff will move him to OL since he does a marvelous job of staying directly in front of his man with his inability to shed blocks or effectively disrupt plays. Aiyuk will abuse Tre White, how many TDs will he give up this game 1 or 2 maybe? Hopefully i'll be wrong, but the glass isn't half full as I see it as half empty.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is McShitferBrains even addressing the issues with the garbage-ass ranked, last place defense? Or is he just shoveling more bullshit for the press. And I agree, Jermaine. Does anybody in the NFL even think Brown is remotely good as a DT-NT?? Useless as tits on a bull.