• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 19, Divisional Playoff, Dallas Cowboys @ Los Angeles Rams, DIVISIONAL PLAYOFF, Sat 01/12, 5PM

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The other thing I loved about this game was the way the Rams made the media eat their words.

All we heard all week was how the Rams we're the worst run defense in the league and how Zeke was going to have a HUGE game and Dallas was going to control the clock. And then how Dallas' D was so good at stopping the run.

Well, how does 273-50 sound all you sports talking heads?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well first of all I'm not getting worked up (Retro):), Beaks, you're entitled to your opinion as is the guy in the article. Sorry but u still have a better chance trying to tie at the end of the game, according to this guys article 90% of coaches are wrong and he is right! I think I'll go along with the 90% of coaches!
His and your reasoning of you still have to score twice if you kick the extra point is not right and if it is then you still have to score twice if you convert on the 2 point conversion, because you still have to kick the extra point which is still a score and not guaranteed in todays game?

And I'd rather try to score that "extra" score from inside the 3 yard line than have to maybe drive the length of the field twice!
It comes down to you go for it when you "Have to"

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The other thing I loved about this game was the way the Rams made the media eat their words.

All we heard all week was how the Rams we're the worst run defense in the league and how Zeke was going to have a HUGE game and Dallas was going to control the clock. And then how Dallas' D was so good at stopping the run.

Well, how does 273-50 sound all you sports talking heads?

Yep I'm currently in Dallas on Vaca, and all I heard on the local news was how the Cowboys have jelled and come together and they thought they would win. But I guess everyone should have that attitude, but it gets old when you are bombarded all day everyday about how good they are, when they really aren't that good, and I think they were very fortunate to be where they were!

Can hardly wait to hear what Skip Bayless has to say tomorrow, Im sure in his eyes the better team lost!! I've never seen such a Homer Gomer, and cant believe he still has a job. He talks about the Boys everyday whether they are good or not!!!

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the last I heard, he said he gave the Boys a 75% chance to win, but then at the end " but they won't "

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the last I heard, he said he gave the Boys a 75% chance to win, but then at the end " but they won't "[/QUOTE

Smed55 said:

Skip Bayless is a douche bag and that's being nice. Hes all over the internet bitching about the refs!!!!!:kissass:

ARTICLE 4. OTHER PROHIBITED ACTS

No offensive player may:

1. pull a runner in any direction at any time

2. use interlocking interference, by grasping a teammate or by using his hands or arms to "encircle" the body of a teammate.

Penalty: For assisting the runner, interlocking interference, tripping, or illegal use of hands, arms, or body by the offense: Loss of 10 yards!!!!!!!

Suck it Skippy

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I saw a huge crow delivery to ESPN studios. They will be eating it all day tomorrow.
GO RAMS 2 more wins. :thumb:

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the first half the Rams won the time of possession 20:12 to 9:48 — shows just how well the two-headed monster of Todd Gurley and C.J. Anderson run attack was working.

:yes:

Just think of all the teams that whiffed on CJ. They must be kicking themselves right now.

Can't wait to find out who they play next.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This offense is so much more efficient when Kupp is playing. He does so many things well and is a clutch receiver.

Missing him has been a blow to the offense in a lot of ways, but McVay is making it work so far.

But now we have a new weapon, ALR who is taking the pressure off of Goff much like Kupp did. C.J. Anderson is truly a player we need to keep because he makes everyone around him better like all true champions and he already has a ring. Now we have two-three headed monster in the backfield and the O-line plays better, the receivers and TEs play better. Our Offense is now a threat. Bring on both the Saints or the Eagles. We can beat them both in my opinion!!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now Marcus Peters is running his thug mouth about the things Peyton said after Thomas lit-up this joke of a CB for 213 yards the last time we played the Saints.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now Marcus Peters is running his thug mouth about the things Peyton said after Thomas lit-up this joke of a CB for 213 yards the last time we played the Saints.
Defensive version of Tayvon Austin. Would rather take the cap hit than to have another season with him stinking up the secondary.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe LaFleur ever coached under head coach Kyle Shanahan. My understanding of the coaching tree is that your assistants (in this case LaFleur) from the team (the Rams) you are the head coach of are hired as head coaches while you (McVay) are still the head coach of that team.

Zac Taylor appears to be next at some point in a couple of years.

A couple of years? Right now.

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shopson - My brother is a Bengals fan and is loving the speculated hire!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, if you ain't fired-up after that wired segment on Talib, you are freakin' brain dead!!