• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 19, Divisional Playoff, Dallas Cowboys @ Los Angeles Rams, DIVISIONAL PLAYOFF, Sat 01/12, 5PM

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off I can humbly say that I am just glad we are here in the playoffs again and are back to back NFC west champs.

The gap between 2002-2017 was a long 15 years of not being relevant and mostly sucking serious ass. During those years i remember year after year of looking at the draft class in September after week 3 thinking’s we might get the 1st overall pick. Sad times for sure. My dad actually had season tickets from about 1997-2012. Dam good games I saw though too.

Also I’ve actually got to know some of you and some of you I’ve even spoke with over the phone. Dedicated fans to say the least especially the ones from LA after the Rams first left. Now there’s not a lot of us “OG” fans left.
I remember arguments over on CBS and tHoop about draft picks and other things but the common theme was we were losing. Amazing how things are around here the past 2 years after winning seasons and the disappearance of Coug. Still think he’s on a beach somewhere giving ole Sammy hot oil massages.

I can say I will be a bit disappointed if we don’t make the NFC championship game. That was my goal for this team. But I can honestly say I am just glad we are good again and not grinding to get first downs while our only TDs are Johnny Hekker passing TDs on a fake FG.

Now... this game worries me. I know I’m a bit paranoid at times but usually close.

1) Goff vs the Cowboys D? At least we are at home, but Goff needs to make some good decisions with the ball. No turnovers and we probably win this game. Goff needs to use his TEs and mix it up.

2) Dak and Zeke — Cowboys running game vs our D. Rams D needs to step up. They’ve better the last 5 weeks or so overall. If they can get a few turnovers I think we also win. Wade please implement killer game plan now. Please

3) McVay has to commit to the run. Pound it with Gurley and CJ, don’t forget about the end around sweep with Woods/Cooks and that should open up things for Goff. And go deep early to make those safeties sit back and think.

I think that about covers it. Watching the game tomorrow with a lot of Cowboys fans pimping that #13 Warner jersey. Hope it still has some magic left in it.

Go Rams

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree SJ, Scrambling QB's always worry me, we don't play well against them, seems we always give up the 3rd and long with the QB running for the first down??? We tend to give up a lot of big plays, the D gives up hardly anything for a couple plays them boom big play, I don't get it!!!
Dak is an among the league leaders in getting sacked though, hopefully that continues!!!! Agree, if we control the ball and have no turnovers we should easily win this game, but I can see us losing this game also:(

I hate close nail biters, hopefully we take charge early and play up to our capabilities!!

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Run def will be key. I think Dak wont be able to make the throws if Zek isn't running around.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just Run the ball down their throats, and
The defense needs to show up big today, they need to play as good as their names say they can.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Rams are going to do to the Caboys what the Chiefs are doing to the Colts. The Colts season is just about over! I think we will see an explosive Gurley Mon in the vein of ED and then a coupled-up firepower of Anderson/Kelly. Then Goff is going to go-off and we will win this game flat-out. Period.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"11 heads to the ball 3 and out and get off the field"
Marcus Peters

:thumb:

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
images

Lets Go Rams!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am watching the pregame pundits. Blah, blah, blah. What a bunch of verbal diarrhea.