• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 18, The Los Angeles Rams (6) @ Seattle Seahawks (3), Saturday, 01/09/21, 1:40 PM PST

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where defenses hit and it stings.
We will see. Aaron and Devante are in sync more than Wilson and his receiving crew. This should be a good game. Good Luck

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any update on Donald yet?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will see. Aaron and Devante are in sync more than Wilson and his receiving crew. This should be a good game. Good Luck

Doesn’t change the fact that Ramsey will D his ass up and our Dline is playing lights out. Or that it hurts in the cold. You will see yes

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of you guys kill me. Did Goff play great, no, did he get it done, yes couple dropped passes, throw away at the end of the half, I still think the Oline is not giving Qbs enough time, although they played better in quite a while and we had very few penalties for a change!! Play calling was still questionable, Im tired of the 3rd and 1's and we get notta!!!

Coaching- Im not sure what the hell the guys in the booth are looking at???? up by 1 score with 17 minutes left in game and you make a ridiculous challenge and burn a TO. then you make another bad challenge on the catch that I thought he was in in real time and after review was confirmed, In close games those kind of bad decisions could have easily cost us!!!

Overall in 3 games we shut Metcalf down, but dont get why he was WIDE open twice for TD's??

Great read on the pick 6, Gay was solid, still love me some Greg the Leg though.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats, the Rams completely kicked the Seahawks' ass yet again. Hope your injured guys get healthy and good luck next week.

Good game guys.

Good luck the rest of the season

If it wasn't for those two turnovers, very similar to our Rams loss in Week 16, than we are likely the ones coming over to yours boards with these Congrats Gents!

Tough defensive game for both offenses for sure...

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coaching- Im not sure what the hell the guys in the booth are looking at???? up by 1 score with 17 minutes left in game and you make a ridiculous challenge and burn a TO. then you make another bad challenge on the catch that I thought he was in in real time and after review was confirmed, In close games those kind of bad decisions could have easily cost us!!!
I don't think I've seen too many challenges made as bad as the first, it was fourth and forever and the ball was easily seen hitting the turf assisting the INT attempt.

But I liked the 2nd challenge, and it should have been the first.

I think the WR was given the benefit of the doubt calling it 'confirmed' because his toe comes off at the very end, and determining at what point the WR actually had control was the benefit to the WR and hard to determine what came first, control or the toe lift.

Sure they slow it all down and see the pellets coming up, and look to see if the ball is in his hands but he certainly doesn't have control the time the ball hits his hand when they freeze frame the toe drag and his toe clearly comes up about the same time.

Yeah, they both were long shots, but that 4th and long there wasn't a whole lot gained except field position as the Rams were going to get the ball back.

However the toe drag challenge was a huge pick-up from mid field to nearly 1st and goal and close enough to take a shot at forcing a 4th and 1 from mid field...

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if Washington beats the Bucs and Bears beat the Saints. RAMS have a road game in Washington. If Bears win do they play play the Packers no matter what ? Then Rams would play TB if TB wins

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see Wolford wasn’t hurt too bad since he was back in the locker room after the game. I was glad we kept a lot of pressure on Wilson all game. And Akers definitely came to play today from what it sounded like.
Also glad to upset the few Jacksonville fans out there by making their 2nd first round pick a lot later

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if Washington beats the Bucs and Bears beat the Saints. RAMS have a road game in Washington. If Bears win do they play play the Packers no matter what ? Then Rams would play TB if TB wins
Yes if the Bears win, then the No 7 Bears will play No. 1 Packers and the No. 6 Rams play the winner of the game tonight on the road, as the No. 1 seed faces the lowest remaining seed.

Imagine, if both the Bears and Washington win!

That would be a Rams win!!!

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our Kicker Gay looks like a Pro Bowl kicker. What a find. To think RAMS picked up Forbath who was worse than our first kicker we got rid of. Gay looks like the RAMS kicker for years to come. He was a 5th rounder too. He has righted the ship. Great find.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes if the Bears win, then the No 7 Bears will play No. 1 Packers and the No. 6 Rams play the winner of the game tonight on the road, as the No. 1 seed faces the lowest remaining seed.

Imagine, if both the Bears and Washington win!

That would be a Rams win!!!
Since we already beat both teams without much issues earlier in the season, I’d much rather see either of them again than the Packers.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our Kicker Gay looks like a Pro Bowl kicker. What a find. To think RAMS picked up Forbath who was worse than our first kicker we got rid of. Gay looks like the RAMS kicker for years to come. He was a 5th rounder too. He has righted the ship. Great find.
He does have real limits to his range however...

I'm not real comfortable with anything 50+...

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Found this pretty interesting....

Rams cornerback Darious Williams read a screen by Wilson, intercepted his pass and returned it 42 yards for a touchdown to give the Rams a 13-3 lead in the second quarter. Leaguewide, there were 784 screen passes targeting wide receivers this regular season and zero interceptions, according to ESPN Stats and Information research.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Ram fans... Great job today stifling our offense... Russell Wilson had arguably his worst game as a pro - tribute to your defense... Hopefully Donald is healthy and ready to go so you can rep the NFC West well...

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
idk Vita, i'm borderline on it.... QB's who escape the pocket become runners, he gave him self up at the last sec right before the guy hit em, and from what it appears the defender wasn't at full steam with the hit but more so a shoulder check which just so happen to make contact with JW's head (probably to make sure he's down). It's hard being the defender to have to stop in a split second to avoid a penalty....unfortunate but it appeared to be a good no call IMHO. Sucks for us tho.
I get what you are saying, but he launched his shoulder to the head area when Wolford gave himself up and was already on the ground. Had that been a Brady, Breese or another Superstar in this league, no way in hell do they pick up that flag, and Mike Pereira, the one time President of Officiating, said be believed the Refs were wrong in picking up the flag when the broadcast cut to him for his opinion.