• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 18, The Los Angeles Rams (6) @ Seattle Seahawks (3), Saturday, 01/09/21, 1:40 PM PST

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. Houston trades away one of the best WRs in the game, head coach gets fired and the owner is MIA but Watson’s supposed to be happy on a shit team?? He’s as big a winner as they come and clutch as hell too.

:L now he’s got a “me first” bad attitude that’s funny
Players should have no say in how the owner runs his team, period.

they get paid to play football. Most of these players barely have an education, what they hell do they know about the business side of running an NFL franchise? Almost nothing.

so, for him to come out complaining about having no say in the GM hiring is BS. He shouldn’t have a say, it’s not the job he is paid to do, nor does he have a clue about who makes a good GM.

that’s like letting the inmates run the asylum.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players should have no say in how the owner runs his team, period.

they get paid to play football. Most of these players barely have an education, what they hell do they know about the business side of running an NFL franchise? Almost nothing.

so, for him to come out complaining about having no say in the GM hiring is BS. He shouldn’t have a say, it’s not the job he is paid to do, nor does he have a clue about who makes a good GM.

that’s like letting the inmates run the asylum.

So let the GM/Head coach who got fired continue to go after playmakers like Brandon Cooks for the QB Watson? They gave us a 2nd rounder for that dude and traded Hopkins. The people running the show were idiots. Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know you don’t trade Hopkins. If you do and want to rebuild then trade Watson too. Hell go full blown idiot why not lol

When you’re boss is an idiot it’s probably time to find a new job if he’s not gonna listen.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let the GM/Head coach who got fired continue to go after playmakers like Brandon Cooks for the QB Watson? They gave us a 2nd rounder for that dude and traded Hopkins. The people running the show were idiots. Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know you don’t trade Hopkins. If you do and want to rebuild then trade Watson too. Hell go full blown idiot why not lol

When you’re boss is an idiot it’s probably time to find a new job if he’s not gonna listen.
SJ

most agree you don’t trade a player of Hopkins ilk, but we also don’t know what is said behind closed doors.

maybe he wasn’t happy there and was wanting out and let the FO/coaches know even if he said otherwise publicly.

And who are we to talk. We are fans of the franchise who traded up to draft Austin when they could’ve taken Hopkins at 16 and not wasted draft capital to boot.

and they passed on him twice.

Last edited:

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. Houston trades away one of the best WRs in the game, head coach gets fired and the owner is MIA but Watson’s supposed to be happy on a shit team?? He’s as big a winner as they come and clutch as hell too.

Didn't that whole thing with him being pissed start with them not including his input with the GM hiring? I figure since I figure he'll have a say so in who they hire as a HC, they'll go for a more offensive minded coach, so wouldn't be shocked if it was Bieniemy.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SJ

most agree you don’t trade a player of Hopkins ilk, but we also don’t know what is said behind closed doors.

maybe he wasn’t happy there and was wanting out and let the FO/coaches know even if he said otherwise publicly.

And who are we to talk. We are fans of the franchise who traded up to draft Austin when they could’ve taken Hopkins at 16 and not wasted draft capital to boot.

and they passed on him twice.
Even if he wasn't happy and wanted out, they should've gotten a much better return for him than what they got. The Cardinals ripped them off in my opinion. Bill O'Brien hurt that team quite a bit but I'm sure that the Dolphins and Cardinals aren't complaining.
Yeah, we looked really stupid with that draft. Trading up to 8 to get a guy that was at best a special teams player that we easily could've had where we were originally slotted at.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know where this got started but Watson is a WR, not a QB. We don't need anymore Cap Hell contributions and this would be one of them unless we could unload that albatross Goff contract then it may be viable but we are going to suffer in draft capital if we keep do this nonsense.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a way, it reminds me a lot of the Ramsey ordeal, that worked out and he was said to be a 'Me Guy'

But if we traded 2 firsts away, how many years in a row would that be without a first rounder?

Good thing they haven't been high first rounders!

And yeah, RR Goff would have to be gone, but we still would take the hit in 2021 regardless.

Sometimes ALR, these 'Me Guys' they are really 'Win Guys' and it just comes across all wrong.

I think the J Ramsey kind of backs that up.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a way, it reminds me a lot of the Ramsey ordeal, that worked out and he was said to be a 'Me Guy'

But if we traded 2 firsts away, how many years in a row would that be without a first rounder?

Good thing they haven't been high first rounders!

And yeah, RR Goff would have to be gone, but we still would take the hit in 2021 regardless.

Sometimes ALR, these 'Me Guys' they are really 'Win Guys' and it just comes across all wrong.

I think the J Ramsey kind of backs that up.
Ramsey wanted out of Jax, but he never voiced an opinion about not being consulted in HC/GM hirings. There is a difference.

mine is being frustrated with a franchise, the other is being frustrated with the franchise and thinking you know better and how to fix the problems and want to be involved in FO hirings/decisions when you have absolutely no experience or knowledge of what it takes to run a franchise.

how many times have we seen certain coaches hired because some superstar wanted that coach and watch it backfire tremendously( (mostly see it in the NBA )?

we need superstars like a Donald who inspire others to be like him, not a superstar like Watson who feels he knows how to run a franchise better than those who have the necessary experience.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Faulk and Ramsey had the me first attitude too, two of the best Rams to ever play.

Last edited:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Faulk and Ramsey had the me first attitude too, two of the best Rams to ever play.

If you kept feeding Marshall Faulk he was gonna produce. That was his job. Ramsey has come a long way I think.. is a part of a solid unit and he knows it’s not just all about him. He also knows he can play at a very high level

Any great team has to have a team first attitude. And Watson was a part of some great Clemson teams. Not much he can do when they trade his best WR and friend away for chump change. Hopkins and Watson were both Clemson boys. Amazes me they traded Watkins