• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 17 Eagles @ Giants

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
81102075_1796955063774654_9001356488605696000_n.jpg

And the one that blows me away the most....first time ever a guy throws for 4000 and doesn’t have a WR over 500. Crazy!

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the one that blows me away the most....first time ever a guy throws for 4000 and doesn’t have a WR over 500. Crazy!

All the talk about Foles this year by some people and Wentz quietly had a fantastic year. I think there is only a small number of QB's playing today that could do what he did.

Dusty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Russell Wilson is coming to town...............I think.

Last edited:

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God damn. What a crazy end to that game.

I can't say for sure who I would have preferred more.

San Fran is better across the board...but Seattle is in every game. San Fran doesn't travel East as well....but the Seahawks D is much worse.

I will take what I get. Bring on the Seahawks. If we can get Sanders and Ertz back and get Jordan Howard going who knows.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the talk about Foles this year by some people and Wentz quietly had a fantastic year. I think there is only a small number of QB's playing today that could do what he did.

I imagine there hasn’t been any “yeah, but Wentz sucks” chatter lately?

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I imagine there hasn’t been any “yeah, but Wentz sucks” chatter lately?

No there hasn't and if you noticed we have not seen any of his haters in quite some time. They have completely gone into hiding.

The thing that baffled me the most was all the chatter that was out there in the media. Sure some of it was hyped by Cowboy loving analysts but I have to give props to people like Stephen A. even though his loud ass gets on my nerves sometimes and Shannon Sharpe who have always maintained that Wentz was playing with shit for support and that needed to be taken into account. However I will also admit that many said that Wentz was an incredible talent even if they were not sold on him.

Wentz had a fantastic year. The Eagles top 2 receivers in receptions were Ertz (88) and Goedert (54). Ertz was ranked 9th and Goedert was 53rd. The highest ranked Wide Receiver is Alshon at 83rd.

Haters are going to hate but it is clear Carson is an Elite QB and his performance this proves if he had all his weapons healthy he would have been in the MVP conversation.

Sparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you Eagles for not breaking our hearts! It's all gravy on top now.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carson really grew as a QB this season ... he FINALLY started to use the Backs as receivers out of the backfield. Something I have been calling for more of since he started. He also started to throw the ball away more instead of holding on forever if something wasn't there ... he's taken less and less sacks down the stretch. He's also figured out some touch ... shown it several times the last few weeks like that gorgeous touch pass to Goedert where we saw the toe drag. Pederson has also revised the playbook to suit Carson and the current personnel; big PROPS to Dougie Fresh!

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carson really grew as a QB this season ... he FINALLY started to use the Backs as receivers out of the backfield. Something I have been calling for more of since he started. He also started to throw the ball away more instead of holding on forever if something wasn't there ... he's taken less and less sacks down the stretch. He's also figured out some touch ... shown it several times the last few weeks like that gorgeous touch pass to Goedert where we saw the toe drag. Pederson has also revised the playbook to suit Carson and the current personnel; big PROPS to Dougie Fresh!

I remember you calling the backfield dump offs week in and week out. I was seeing it too. Trying too much for hero ball with your arm doesn’t work in the NFL like it does at SD State. Than God he finally listened. You become a hero as a passer in the NFL by not trying to force things and take what’s there.

The throw to Goedert was Rodgers like to me with the touch. It was fantastic. I’m not used to those yet. I thought he was either putting it up for an INT or floating it out of bounds (for some reason).

Also....the roll out in the 4th and the long pass to Burnett was utterly crisp and amazing.

I heard some points that his accuracy was off last night. And I saw it. But quite a few of those misses earlier in the game were low to Goedert. And, thinking about it, I think Goedert was running Ertz routes there. Carson just needs to put those throws somewhere for Ertz to make the catch most often. Goedert is a tick off that and more experienced on the throws like the one on the sideline. Plus, Wentz dialed it the fuck in in the 4th again.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got home from an amazing time in Philly. Great time and brought back many great memories. I think I ate enough cheesesteaks for awhile. Watched the Eagles game at the bar inside hotel with a fun bc Eagle crowd. I would love to go back again in the near future to catch a Flyers or Sixers game.