• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 17 Championship Edition

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pick one for flex PPR

Patterson
Cooks
Moore
Carter
cooks
AJ Dillon or Javonte?
javonte, GB has been tilting back to jones, pass on uncertainty in a championship
in 2 SF superbowls

one a dynasty, the other a redraft...

in the dynasty, i am debating on who i am starting...

My WRs are very weak... and i have to start 3 of them... If Brandin Cooks and Mike evans play, then they are my top 2 WRs...

But the real question,

I have to bench 2 of these players: Michael Carter, Boston Scott, Noah Fant, Dalton Shultz, Gronkowski, Big Ben

TEs get 1.5 per reception and .12 per receiving yard all else get standard PPR points
bench scott and fant

poprocksncoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patterson
In the middle of the season I wouldn't even have asked. Worried now because his usage has dropped off so much.

Also worried about Cooks coming off the covid list after what happened with Hill.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As if I didn't have enough to worry about this week, I now have to find a new punter after Logan Cooke hits the injured list right before a juicy match-up against the Patriots. We get 1/30 on yardage and 2 points for every punt inside the 20 yard line.

MIN Jordan Berry @GB - Got 6.something points last time they played GB. Weather should be cold and windy, but not calling for snow right now.
DAL Bryan Anger vs ARI - Great leg, but offense may be clicking, which means less opportunities. Tough match against the Cards, though. Weather shouldn't be an issue.
NYG Riley Dixon @ CHI - Rotating 2 shitty QBs. Weather cold and windy, but not calling for snow.
CLE Dustin Colquitt @ PIT - Billed as Ben's last game in Pittsburgh. Cleveland's punter put up just under 10 points last time they played in week 8. Cold and breezy forecast for Monday night.
ATL Thomas Morstead @ BUF - Cold, breezy, and snow showers expected.
CAR Lachlan Edwards @NO - Dome. Hit 10 points for the 1st time all season last week (only played in 8 games).
NYJ Braden Mann vs TB - 50s and rainy.

I understand that there are only a few people in the world that use punters on their fantasy teams, but any input you guys have may help me figure this out and is always appreciated.
Lol..........I only know the punter's name on my favorite team, and that's only because I say this a lot...........

"Please don't throw it this time Johnny"

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the middle of the season I wouldn't even have asked. Worried now because his usage has dropped off so much.

Also worried about Cooks coming off the covid list after what happened with Hill.
Well, I'm starting Cooks in my big money SB this week and I'm sitting CPat fer Gronk and Odell in another. CPat got us here, but without a TD he isn't getting enough usage right now IMO. Add the fact that they are in Buffalo and will probably be getting curb stomped at half, I just have to sit him. Sucks cuz on MFL he is listed as a WR and I have Deebo...............fer a while there it was like starting 4 RB's....................

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need a RB2 to replace Mattison if Cook plays...

PPR with bonus points for long TDs.

Pollard (Zeke is my RB1)
Jamaal Williams
Jordan Howard
Saquon Barkley

On the wire...

Dare
Rex
Gore
Updating this. I picked up Dare.

Mattison @ GB - Looks like Cook is playing.
Pollard vs ARI - Hovers around 10 points if he doesn't get in the end zone, but I will also be starting Zeke.
Jamaal Williams @ SEA - Swift is practicing and will probably play.
Jordan Howard @ WFT - Probably my best option if he plays. He will be splitting with Scott.
Saquan Barkley @ CHI - This offense is a mess, but Barkley has been getting around 15 touches per game the past few weeks.
Devonte Booker @ CHI - Has only been getting about 10 touches, but producing about the same as Barkley, some weeks more.
Dare Ogunbowale @ NE - Bad matchup against the Pats, but he may get fed and maybe even get some junk points in the 2nd half since he should get the snaps.

Ugh. Like I said, leaning towards Howard if he plays. It is tough to sit Barkley, but man. Dare is unknown. Wouldn't be the worst thing in the world to play Pollard and Zeke. Jamaal and Mattison have people ahead of them, most likely. Even if Swift is out, I am not sure I can trust Williams, but Mattison does become the no-brainer if Cook is somehow ruled out. And the option to pick up Rex or Gore is still open as of now, but not sure about either of those options.

I am also going to have to dump one of these guys to pick up my aforementioned punter. Trying to put off the decision as long as I can, since Barkley is the only one I would consider keeping (that thread will come next week, just to warn you guys), so any of them are safe to dump.

PhilSimms11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My potential starting lineup this week for all the marbles...I just now picked up Mac Jones and Hunter Henry. I know Mac Jones is not a set it and forget QB, but what the hell...? They're playing the Jaguars. Maybe he has one of those 250 and 3 type of games with some of that going to Hunter Henry. I've essentially had 9 lives this season and made it this far. Fingers crossed. Pisses me off about AJ Brown (calf). We'll see how that goes.

QB Mac Jones (JAX)
RB David Montgomery (NYG)
RB Darrel Williams (@CIN)
TE Hunter Henry (JAX)
TE Dawson Knox (ATL)
WR Tyreek Hill (@CIN)
WR AJ Brown (MIA) (Q...shit)
K Justin Tucker (LAR)

Bench...
QB--Tyler Huntley, Carson Wentz, Russell Wilson
RB--Clyde Edwards-Helaire, Alexander Mattison, Samaje Perine, Rhamondre Stevenson
WR--Kendrick Bourne, Russell Gage, Mecole Hardman, Van Jefferson
TE--Zach Ertz

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Updating this. I picked up Dare.

Mattison @ GB - Looks like Cook is playing.
Pollard vs ARI - Hovers around 10 points if he doesn't get in the end zone, but I will also be starting Zeke.
Jamaal Williams @ SEA - Swift is practicing and will probably play.
Jordan Howard @ WFT - Probably my best option if he plays. He will be splitting with Scott.
Saquan Barkley @ CHI - This offense is a mess, but Barkley has been getting around 15 touches per game the past few weeks.
Devonte Booker @ CHI - Has only been getting about 10 touches, but producing about the same as Barkley, some weeks more.
Dare Ogunbowale @ NE - Bad matchup against the Pats, but he may get fed and maybe even get some junk points in the 2nd half since he should get the snaps.

Ugh. Like I said, leaning towards Howard if he plays. It is tough to sit Barkley, but man. Dare is unknown. Wouldn't be the worst thing in the world to play Pollard and Zeke. Jamaal and Mattison have people ahead of them, most likely. Even if Swift is out, I am not sure I can trust Williams, but Mattison does become the no-brainer if Cook is somehow ruled out. And the option to pick up Rex or Gore is still open as of now, but not sure about either of those options.

I am also going to have to dump one of these guys to pick up my aforementioned punter. Trying to put off the decision as long as I can, since Barkley is the only one I would consider keeping (that thread will come next week, just to warn you guys), so any of them are safe to dump.

I mean, it would suck to finally bench Barkley and he goes off in the championship. If the other options had worthy ceilings (due respect to Pollard), I could see it, but I’d say roll with Barkley.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me i first need a tight end streamer. Suggestions welcome.

Second its my rbs and flex.

Rb- aaron jones, sony michel, damien williams.

Wr-amari cooper, michael pittman.

I need to start 2 rb and 2 flex.

Im leaning towards aaron jones, dam williams, and michel all starting. And playing pittman.

Is dak back? Did cooper rebound?cooper has a good matchup. Pittman had a tough matchup. Dam willaims produced without che. Does derrick gore wrench things? Aaron jones is always scary now with dillon, but its shifted back to his favor.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Im leaning towards aaron jones, dam williams, and michel all starting. And playing pittman.

Is dak back? Did cooper rebound?cooper has a good matchup. Pittman had a tough matchup. Dam willaims produced without che. Does derrick gore wrench things? Aaron jones is always scary now with dillon, but its shifted back to his favor.

Dak and Cooper could be back, maybe not. But I’d bet on that before the Colts QB2 with no Wentz.

3 RB and Cooper for me.

TE… hard to say. Kmet?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak and Cooper could be back, maybe not. But I’d bet on that before the Colts QB2 with no Wentz.

3 RB and Cooper for me.

TE… hard to say. Kmet?
I thought i heard wentz may play? If hes not then its an absolute no start regarding pittman.

Kmets gone. I have moreau. Higbee, everett, engram, uzumoah(sp?). Are available.

I have the 3 rbs and cooper in as of now so cool, were on the sane page. Thanks!

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought i heard wentz may play? If hes not then its an absolute no start regarding pittman.

Kmets gone. I have moreau. Higbee, everett, engram, uzumoah(sp?). Are available.

I have the 3 rbs and cooper in as of now so cool, were on the sane page. Thanks!

Might as well stick with Moreau there.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tight ends? I don't have a name to throw out, but I suggest looking at the weather this time of year. Cole Kmet was the first name that popped int9 my head, but it is supposed to be cold and windy and nasty in Chicago this week. Same with Green Bay, so not sure Conklin or anyone from GB would be helpful.

As far as your other question, not sure what you are thinking or what I missed, but even if Monty and Khalil are on the covid list, I am sure there are better options on the wire than Damien Williams. No idea why he would even be on your roster at this point. I dropped him weeks ago in D2, where my RBs are pretty weak. I started a FB a few weeks back.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I prefer Everett out of those TEs, but they are all pretty close.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tight ends? I don't have a name to throw out, but I suggest looking at the weather this time of year. Cole Kmet was the first name that popped int9 my head, but it is supposed to be cold and windy and nasty in Chicago this week. Same with Green Bay, so not sure Conklin or anyone from GB would be helpful.

As far as your other question, not sure what you are thinking or what I missed, but even if Monty and Khalil are on the covid list, I am sure there are better options on the wire than Damien Williams. No idea why he would even be on your roster at this point. I dropped him weeks ago in D2, where my RBs are pretty weak. I started a FB a few weeks back.
Sorry thats darrell williams. Too much medicine, too early.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry thats darrell williams. Too much medicine, too early.
Ahh... that makes sense then. I was very confused at why this was even a question.

Yeah, I think you sit Pittman.