• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 17 Championship Edition

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No joke here..........if AB sits, I will have to start one of these guise................

Conner @ Dallas (already starting Edmunds)
JJ v Denver (might eat into Ek's touches but prolly not much)
Patterson v Philly (can see him getting a lot of work, but Philly D playing well)
Mondre v Jax (another guy that could be getting a shit ton of touches to finish out an absolute ass kicking IMO)
And last but not least, the guy I am actually considering..................
Breshard Perriman @NYJ (if AB sits, somebody will have to catch passes and TJ sure hasn't been doing much with his shot)

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No joke here..........if AB sits, I will have to start one of these guise................

Conner @ Dallas (already starting Edmunds)
JJ v Denver (might eat into Ek's touches but prolly not much)
Patterson v Philly (can see him getting a lot of work, but Philly D playing well)
Mondre v Jax (another guy that could be getting a shit ton of touches to finish out an absolute ass kicking IMO)
And last but not least, the guy I am actually considering..................
Breshard Perriman @NYJ (if AB sits, somebody will have to catch passes and TJ sure hasn't been doing much with his shot)
Conner or Patterson. I understand Perriman, though.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Updating this. I picked up Dare.

Mattison @ GB - Looks like Cook is playing.
Pollard vs ARI - Hovers around 10 points if he doesn't get in the end zone, but I will also be starting Zeke.
Jamaal Williams @ SEA - Swift is practicing and will probably play.
Jordan Howard @ WFT - Probably my best option if he plays. He will be splitting with Scott.
Saquan Barkley @ CHI - This offense is a mess, but Barkley has been getting around 15 touches per game the past few weeks.
Devonte Booker @ CHI - Has only been getting about 10 touches, but producing about the same as Barkley, some weeks more.
Dare Ogunbowale @ NE - Bad matchup against the Pats, but he may get fed and maybe even get some junk points in the 2nd half since he should get the snaps.

Ugh. Like I said, leaning towards Howard if he plays. It is tough to sit Barkley, but man. Dare is unknown. Wouldn't be the worst thing in the world to play Pollard and Zeke. Jamaal and Mattison have people ahead of them, most likely. Even if Swift is out, I am not sure I can trust Williams, but Mattison does become the no-brainer if Cook is somehow ruled out. And the option to pick up Rex or Gore is still open as of now, but not sure about either of those options.

I am also going to have to dump one of these guys to pick up my aforementioned punter. Trying to put off the decision as long as I can, since Barkley is the only one I would consider keeping (that thread will come next week, just to warn you guys), so any of them are safe to dump.
I picked up Jaret Patterson and dropped Booker. Anyone like Patterson over any of these guys? Basically narrowed it down to Barkley, Dare, Howard (if he plays) and Pollard.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I picked up Jaret Patterson and dropped Booker. Anyone like Patterson over any of these guys? Basically narrowed it down to Barkley, Dare, Howard (if he plays) and Pollard.
I'd play him over Dare if Howard plays..............I guess if Howard sits, you play them all.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd play him over Dare if Howard plays..............I guess if Howard sits, you play them all.
No, I have Zeke and a solid trio of WRs, so I only need one of these chumps.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some things I found:

Zona @ Boys
  1. Last year when these teams met in Texas, the Cardinals blew out the Cowboys, 38-10, for their largest win in the series since a 38-0 win in 1970. Dallas is looking to avoid its first three-game home losing streak in the series since losing their first four home games against the Cards (1961 to 1964).
  2. The Cardinals have not allowed 300 net passing yards in any game this season, the only NFL team to do that season. Arizona has not gone an entire season without allowing 300 net passing yards in a game since 1997.
  3. The Cowboys are 4-2-1 all-time in games immediately after scoring 50 or more points.
Motown @ Needle
  1. Detroit has struggled historically in Seattle, going 2-6 in eight trips to the Pacific Northwest. The Lions' last win at the Seahawks came in the 1999 season opener at the Kingdome when Seattle was still in the AFC.
  2. Rashaad Penny has rushed for 311 yards and three touchdowns over his last three games. Dating back to 2019, Penny had rushed for 329 yards and two touchdowns in his previous 13 games combined.
  3. No teams are worse in the NFL at converting third downs than Seattle (33.7 percent) and Detroit (33.9 percent). Seattle hasn't finished last in the NFL in third-down conversion percentage for a full season since 1998.
Cheesesteak @ DC
  1. Philadelphia has averaged 15.3 points per game in the second half this season, tied with the Bills for most in the NFL.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barkley is pretty much impossible to trust at this point. Even with all the touches, he can't break a tackle to save his life. I'm in the same boat as you, Patterson or Howard. Patterson gets more touches, but Howard's a TD guy. Lol, I'll probably be going back and forth for the next 45 minutes. ;)

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did I shrug off the Broncos flailing offense?

Should have went Dillon over Javonte

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had pretty high hopes today...........now, I'm in deep shit.....................

I’d be hoisting the trophy had I started Cooks and Dillon over AB and Javonte.

Second sucks.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So glad that on aaron jones drives, rodgers throws td's(when jones was doin work), dillon 2 tds. Jones 0. Jones benched

Bw aaron jones gettin shafted, AB quitting, hurts inexplicably doing nothing, Foster moreua getting 1 target......i still scored 140! but only have a 29 point ppr lead and he has chubb and diontae tomorrow. I lost. Ridiculous luck. 3 years in a row with a ton of crazy stuff happening championship week, and finishing second.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tied and guy im playing has harris ugh:suds:
damn cousins getting covid killed cook/jefferson

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d be hoisting the trophy had I started Cooks and Dillon over AB and Javonte.

Second sucks.

Make that, just Dillon.

D’oh!!